Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

ARJUN RAMAPAL is male lead in HEROINE -Updt Pg 3 (Page 4)

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet coco

Originally posted by ruky786

Arjun and Aish? Well I liked them in Dil Ka Rishta and this one hmmm...let's seeSmile

ME TOO!!! One of my all-time favs...I just love that movie for superficial reasons...both look so divine together! Obviously...the writing was a bit blah! But still def would watch Arjun-Aishu again and again and again!

I liked that movie because I just thought it was such a simple story don't care if it didn't do well I enjoyed it and I watched it last night again!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ibelieveinpink

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweet coco

Arjun and Aish? Well I liked them in Dil Ka Rishta and this one hmmm...let's seeSmile

ME TOO!!! One of my all-time favs...I just love that movie for superficial reasons...both look so divine together! Obviously...the writing was a bit blah! But still def would watch Arjun-Aishu again and again and again!

I liked that movie because I just thought it was such a simple story don't care if it didn't do well I enjoyed it and I watched it last night again!LOL

For this film I bought the actual DVD with the cover and everything...not the $2 burned CD they give when you go to video schools...but the actual case! Took me a long time to find a REAL copy...but I agree...it was so cute...I love the movie so much more when he's caring take of her and her son...Dil Chura Le...is so cute!

ruky786

TintinleMechant IF-Dazzler
TintinleMechant
TintinleMechant

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
very sad that none of our A-listers would do a film titled 'HEROINE'. Dont they know that it will only make them so much more respected amongst the female audiences? Not only that, how would it make them look bad, but only add more variety to their long list of films.  These big male stars are all so insecure.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwTheDilettanteChatoyant.live_lifeIHeartDeepika.preity*zinta-PoisonIvy-

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

qwwwDexterkichokri

BlackStar. IF-Sizzlerz
BlackStar.
BlackStar.

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
I dont think kareena quit the film due to script reasons it was something else so i wouldnt consider it unfair.. It happenrd becuz it was due in aish's destiny.. Wishing the film bad from the start is not something nice.. I hope this film works for her and arjun.. Love him his acting looks and there couple... Although if madhur did change the script for aish and not kareena then that is mean.. But i dont get it? If bebo did scenes in kurbaan why cudnt she do them in this film?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anjaani-.khoobsurat.ibelieveinpink

LEO88 IF-Dazzler
LEO88
LEO88

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angellicangel

I dont think kareena quit the film due to script reasons it was something else so i wouldnt consider it unfair.. It happenrd becuz it was due in aish's destiny.. Wishing the film bad from the start is not something nice.. I hope this film works for her and arjun.. Love him his acting looks and there couple... Although if madhur did change the script for aish and not kareena then that is mean.. But i dont get it? If bebo did scenes in kurbaan why cudnt she do them in this film?
in kurbaan she did it wid her boyfriend ...future husband maybe ...

.khoobsurat.

tulsi003 Goldie
tulsi003
tulsi003

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Arjun and Ash look really good together! However, I was hoping for John to be apart of this movie.  
sogazelle Goldie
sogazelle
sogazelle

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
I thought they give awards for negative roles?... Why is Madhur having trouble finding a female character who is jealous of Ash in the movie? ... sounds like jealousy in real life to me from this actress... This is so frustrating... Why do these people call themselves ACTOR is beyond me... Robert De Niro will put on weight for a role...Julia Roberts will play a prostitute... Penelope Cruz will kiss a girl... Hillary Swank will play a transsexual... Angelina Jolie will play a killer... and none of these roles have affected their careers in a negative way... quite the contrary, some have won oscars... ACTING is about taking chances...experimenting... why call yourself an actor if you are not willing to do that? Even Rajini still takes risks at 60 years old at the risk of damaging his health!!... and all I hear from actors in bollywood is "I don't kiss", "I don't want to play second to this actress" etc... and they are surprised why they are ignored in Cannes!!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

KWRocks.TintinleMechantqwwwChatoyant.TallyHoTheDilettantesheee-Mmmmm-IHeartDeepika.ashna26.khoobsurat.Dexterkichokripreity*zintaibelieveinpink-PoisonIvy-

Go to top