ARJUN RAMAPAL is male lead in HEROINE -Updt Pg 3 - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by XBollywoodLoveX

SweetCoco i love and applaud whatever u said... Aish always gets negative bias and i hate it.. Even i get rude and bias at times but that does not mean i wish a film bad.. This topic has nothing to do with kareena yet i feel it does.. If Sheee was talking about aishs performances then i must say, both bebo and aish are equally strong actresses.. I dont have any personal hate towards members.. But thats since i agree with what LovePC said Too abt repeating the act of stars in every topic Like PC's pinky... Etc..

Thanks! And I agree...there's no personal animosity towards any particular member, but after a while the same things repeated time and time again just get a bit irritating!!! I see your point and def feel you on that finger thing! 

Oh well...ignorance is bliss...things were a lot better when I didn't know what everyone is thinking...hopefully the movie shuts the mouth of those who always want her to fail!
Originally posted by beboholic

OMG, Aish and Arjun..HOT!!! And I think those pics are from Dil Ka Rishta time!  I loved them in Dil Ka Rishta, they are a hot couple! I knew Madhur will cast Arjun in this film. Arjun is always an easy target when it comes to heroine centric roles. No other big hero with their big egos, will do a film where it's all about the actress!

Yup those are the test snaps from DKR and some of them are some their modelling days...both started modelling together and as well Milind Sonam too, but he didn't do as well as Arjun did...I hope Madhur makes magic with these two!

I know it isn't confirmed, but this guy is the same guy that tweeted that Aishu came out of Madhur's office post a script reading way back in March when Madhur was still not confirming...so him I trust! Of course we have to wait for that tweet from Madhur!

But I agree...Arjun isn't afraid to play 2nd fiddle...but I think he knows what actually struggle is since he never made it BIG after he first release...he was a heart throb till John came along, but never had any blockbuster films! I'm so happy if he does it!

1 Shud never wish any movie to be a Flop. Just coz movie has some stars whom u dislike, u will wish movie 2 be a flop... y so ???

Almost 1500-2000 people work on a average for a Movie in Bollywood. May b numbers cud be more or less depending on the kind of movie. When a movie flops, it effects their work also... it isn't star's profile gets a flop... every single person connected with movie gets effected... these ppl work for 30-90 days and complete a movie... day/night... weather conditions... injuries... financial/family problem... many things matter in the making...

BIG STARS ko flop se kuch farak padna nahin... Dey can bounce back with 1 hit... effect will be larger on unit members...

If coz of ur wish... a family suffer even for 1 day meal... den it will be da baddest thing on ur part ...

MORAL SCIENCE Nahin hai... just views hai... LIFE itself is a big challenge... y 2 add suffering 2 any1 wid ur wish... 

_________ ABOVE thing is not addressed 2 any specific member... Just saying in general...
Originally posted by sweet coco

Since we giving "objective" opinions here...which clearly we're not...we're both bias on the opposite ends of the scale...do what you want, I'll respond how I see fit! 

And you're right, it's my choice! I don't wanna see the negative comments nor read them, but if I open up  topics and see the same redundant things...annoyance will catch up and hence the reply! This is a forum after all of differing opinions...so let's discuss since that's the reason we come here in the first place!

And the whole I'm not happy to hurt to you...really?! Let's be honest, you don't consider anyone's feelings before posting...so don't be all empathetic now! And for the whole "objective" thing...desiring a film to fail b/c your fav didn't get it...that's all subjective! Wrong choice of word!!

But that's cool, just ignore me! I love how it's okay when you post something, but when I do it's strictly ALL negative...but whatever works for you...it's all cool!
yes, I don't consider anyone's feelings before posting, because i post on stars and movies, not
on fans. I am not being empathetic. why would I? I am just telling that my intentions are not
to hurt/upset fans. In fact, fans are not even in my mind, when I post something. The stars are
as much mine as theirs. If they take it personally and have to get upset over thing I say about
stars, I can't do anything.
And I don't want it to become a hit is the way I feel about it. Not everyone is gonna want it
to be a hit. its not such a big deal.
 our comments are strictly on stars and movies.
this is my comment;
"Madhur is very unfair. He didn't make changes for kareena, but he changed the script for aish.
I hope this movie flops."
and this is Nitu_ST_Deewani;
"both cant act! im expecting this to flop!!!"
but yours are a personal attack on members;
"If this film doesn't flop...I can't wait for the victory dance...I'm so sick and tired of ppl
just waiting for it to flop! For those ppl...kareena isn't doing it...get over it! Seriously,
not cool!"
For me your comments are more wrong than ours. You said I took your comments pesonally, your comments were not on stars or movie, they were on me.

I didn't mean that I'll ignore you. I meant I'll ignore all negative comments, on my comments, in general from everyone. Like people are getting upset over me repeating things etc. I tend to repeat till something leaves my mind, be it eating pizza at home, soji ka halwa, finger in pocket or
whatver. If it annoys people then, this is life. lots of things annoy me too, but I ignore
them.And yes, if you don't want to ignore the comments I pass on actor/actress or movies, your
choice. I don't get upset over small thing. haha just saw your "...hopefully the movie shuts the mouth of those who always want her to fail!" post. you can post all day long about how you wish this movie to become a hit, to see people's face, who wants it to fail, or etc, etc. I don't care. Keep attacking me, I am not gonna response anymore, to these personal attacks. Have fun
Edited by sheee - 12 years ago

Arjun opposite Ash in Heroine

TNN | May 22, 2011, 12.00am IST

After much speculation, it can now be revealed that Arjun Rampal will be the lead opposite Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in Madhur Bhandarkar's Heroine.

The role is that of a super star who falls in love with Ash and uses her to climb the ladder of success. This will be Madhur's first film with Arjun and his first time opposite Ash. A source reveals, "Madhur will present Arjun like no one else has. His look will be totally glamorous, and his character has grey shades adding twists and turns to the story." Buzz is that Neil Nitin Mukesh was lobbying hard for the part, but lost it to Rampal.
I prefer Arjun over Neil. Neil really needs to loosen up and enjoy acting. Arjun used to be like that in his earlier movies but is becoming better now.
Originally posted by sheee

yes, I don't consider anyone's feelings before posting, because i post on stars and movies, not
on fans. I am not being empathetic. why would I? I am just telling that my intentions are not
to hurt/upset fans. In fact, fans are not even in my mind, when I post something. The stars are
as much mine as theirs. If they take it personally and have to get upset over thing I say about
stars, I can't do anything.
And I don't want it to become a hit is the way I feel about it. Not everyone is gonna want it
to be a hit. its not such a big deal.
 our comments are strictly on stars and movies.
this is my comment;
"Madhur is very unfair. He didn't make changes for kareena, but he changed the script for aish.
I hope this movie flops."
and this is Nitu_ST_Deewani;
"both cant act! im expecting this to flop!!!"
but yours are a personal attack on members;
"If this film doesn't flop...I can't wait for the victory dance...I'm so sick and tired of ppl
just waiting for it to flop! For those ppl...kareena isn't doing it...get over it! Seriously,
not cool!"
For me your comments are more wrong than ours. You said I took your comments pesonally, your comments were not on stars or movie, they were on me.

I didn't mean that I'll ignore you. I meant I'll ignore all negative comments, on my comments, in general from everyone. Like people are getting upset over me repeating things etc. I tend to repeat till something leaves my mind, be it eating pizza at home, soji ka halwa, finger in pocket or
whatver. If it annoys people then, this is life. lots of things annoy me too, but I ignore
them.And yes, if you don't want to ignore the comments I pass on actor/actress or movies, your
choice. I don't get upset over small thing. haha just saw your "...hopefully the movie shuts the mouth of those who always want her to fail!" post. you can post all day long about how you wish this movie to become a hit, to see people's face, who wants it to fail, or etc, etc. I don't care. Keep attacking me, I am not gonna response anymore, to these personal attacks. Have fun

I say we just end it here...you don't see my point and I clearly don't see yours! 

Instead of continuing this any further...let's see what happens! If it works then yay and if not then yay for you! I seriously don't wanna keep goin' b/c it's a waste of energy for both of us since we clearly see differently! Whatever the case...good luck to you!

And a clarification from my part...what I said wasn't a personal attack...that would involve me actually insulting you or name calling or bashing... and that wasn't my intention! Hopefully you can see that if was just a response to your previous posts and not a personal vendetta against you!!

Ah man...ignorance is def bliss...I'm so taking that advice and putting it to use!!!! Thanks Katty and qwww!!!!!!

Edited by sweet coco - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Maddy-

Arjun opposite Ash in Heroine

TNN | May 22, 2011, 12.00am IST

After much speculation, it can now be revealed that Arjun Rampal will be the lead opposite Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in Madhur Bhandarkar's Heroine.

The role is that of a super star who falls in love with Ash and uses her to climb the ladder of success. This will be Madhur's first film with Arjun and his first time opposite Ash. A source reveals, "Madhur will present Arjun like no one else has. His look will be totally glamorous, and his character has grey shades adding twists and turns to the story." Buzz is that Neil Nitin Mukesh was lobbying hard for the part, but lost it to Rampal.

Thanks Maddy!!!

Whoa! Neil also wanted the part! I'm a lil confused on this...isn't the movie based on Monroe's and Taylor's lives...didn't they have multiple affairs...shouldn't there be technically be more than one LEAD actor!?
Originally posted by merelychic

Sheee one advice for you - either GROW UP or go back to school. Your immaturity and naivety knows no bounds. 

Ok that was unnecessary and not needed.
This movie is so going to flop..although I love arjun, I feel Aish and Arjun make a boring pair...give me Arjun an Kat anyday!! and Aish is somehow jinxed when it comes to box office! But being a madhur bhandarkar film, it sure will be good but not sure about the box office success.