ARJUN RAMAPAL is male lead in HEROINE -Updt Pg 3 - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sweet coco

what was she thinking?!

Please hopefully madhur won't be "inspired" from this!

I love the white-white pic...so HOT! If only both looked THAT good now! I mean they do, but those days was something totally else...so sexy beyond words!

Idk! I guess she wanted something differentπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Madhur won't be! He likes SEXY, remember FASHION!? 😳

I also like the white pic the most. They look beyond hot. Aishu looks so HOT which is not how she poses in every pic na! thanks for sharing di! <3
LMAO that is the cutest picture ever!! Haha πŸ˜†
So much dhishum-dishum on this forum even before the film started rolling.

I think Arjun is a fine choice. This movie is al about the lead actress. You do not want a male lead to compete with the heroine for the top billing status. For once in Bollywood, the hero will be playing second fiddle to the heroine - I am excited just for that fact alone.
Originally posted by sweet coco

I AGREE!!! Best post eva!!! Now we know why BW tends to recycle the same thing over and over again b/c the actors can't step out of their comfort zones to due something new...and I mean ALL actors that are considered A-list here! Nandita played a lesbian in Fire...and it was banned in India! What a shame b/c that actually was a good movie with amazing performances and no lesbian sex scenes...but just the thought of a lesbian couple is enough to get the movie bannes b/c it corrupts the youth and the foundation of traditional culture and values!

A lot of factors are going into this...the actors, the mentality, and the redudant and recycle scripts and storylines! And no one wants to take a chance b/c everyone wants the big moolah instead the critical acclaim!

Hmm before "fire" was banned --- It was screened for at least 3 weeks and the aam junta went to watch it...I heard Shahbani Azmi said that people went to the theaters in India to watch it. The movie provoked such a craze. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† --- but with the Shiv Sena -- they had to cancel the screening. Yes there is a sensual lesbian scene but it was decent. YES very good movie.
Oh my...sweet coco "cool honey"...*
I don't want Aish to fail. Actually I want this movie to do well so that other directors & actresses invest, produce and get involved in female centric movies. Those movies are usually interesting...as for me.
Aish is good at drama roles.

Kareena was def a good choice. But the project finally ended up in Aish 's hands. Hope she won't be diappointing and the script will be very good.
Originally posted by lalixlily

Hmm before "fire" was banned --- It was screened for at least 3 weeks and the aam junta went to watch it...I heard Shahbani Azmi said that people went to the theaters in India to watch it. The movie provoked such a craze. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† --- but with the Shiv Sena -- they had to cancel the screening. Yes there is a sensual lesbian scene but it was decent. YES very good movie.

really is was screened! WHOA! how did it pass the censor board...I think all Deepa Mehta films were banned post-Earth, right?! That's probably why I think it was banned...I think I saw the "cut" and clean version, but if the original had sex scenes...kudos to nandita and shabana azmi for doing that being bold...but I'm sure Mehta kept it all natural and realistic and none of that stuff guys watch to get it on!🀒

Shiv Sena needs to stop focusing on films and worry about other things...but I remember groups of elder males burning the poster to Water when it was going to be released in India! I don't live there so don't know how the majority feels about it, but that was an intense reaction!
Originally posted by lalixlily

Oh my...sweet coco "cool honey"...*
I don't want Aish to fail. Actually I want this movie to do well so that other directors & actresses invest, produce and get involved in female centric movies. Those movies are usually interesting...as for me.
Aish is good at drama roles.

Kareena was def a good choice. But the project finally ended up in Aish 's hands. Hope she won't be diappointing and the script will be very good.

Music to my ears!

And I never disagreed with Kareena being the perfect choice for the film, but it's all in the past...but my fingers are crossed...I just hope MB doesn't over-hype the film!!!!

I hate when they raise expectations too high...like Vipul Shah did for Mala in AR...that was not and repeat NOT the best Aishu performance eva...these directors!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by eraser

^ I was talking about romantic movies, not tragedy or horror movies πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† OMG a movie starring you two will have to be some war sagaπŸ˜†
OMG, Aish and Arjun..HOT!!! And I think those pics are from Dil Ka Rishta time!  I loved them in Dil Ka Rishta, they are a hot couple! I knew Madhur will cast Arjun in this film. Arjun is always an easy target when it comes to heroine centric roles. No other big hero with their big egos, will do a film where it's all about the actress!
SweetCoco i love and applaud whatever u said... Aish always gets negative bias and i hate it.. Even i get rude and bias at times but that does not mean i wish a film bad.. This topic has nothing to do with kareena yet i feel it does.. If Sheee was talking about aishs performances then i must say, both bebo and aish are equally strong actresses.. I dont have any personal hate towards members.. But thats since i agree with what LovePC said Too abt repeating the act of stars in every topic Like PC's pinky... Etc..