Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: eraser

See what I mean? Our movie didnt even start yet and aap ne goli maar di ðŸ˜Š

jab main goli maarounga den it will be ::: Thaaa...

SHOT is a word i use when i laugh a lot on some funny line said by somebody on net... its my style... i dnt use it on every line... da 1 which makes me laugh like crazy... so if u see dis word den just understand i am laughing like anything... 

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Oh BTW: Madhur can't even find a parallel female lead b/c that character is too much like Kangana's in Fashion...I'll that article too!!

Courtesy: The Times of India

The source adds that the director is having trouble finding a top actress to play the role because most of them have turned it down. As no one wants to play second fiddle to Ash! 

An actress who was approached for the part reveals, "It's a negative character of a woman who is full of envy and jealousy for Ash's success. She has a parallel track on the lines of Kangna Ranaut's with Priyanka Chopra in Fashion. Even though it's interesting I rejected it because who will want to stand in Ash's shadows? The whole film revolves around her, the entire publicity and marketing campaign is also being planned on the same lines. There's not much to benefit by playing this role. Maybe some one who is really desperate to make her debut in Bollywood might do it." 
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: ruky786

Arjun and Aish? Well I liked them in Dil Ka Rishta and this one hmmm...let's see😊

ME TOO!!! One of my all-time favs...I just love that movie for superficial reasons...both look so divine together! Obviously...the writing was a bit blah! But still def would watch Arjun-Aishu again and again and again!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: sheee

Madhur is very unfair. He didn't make changes for kareena, but he changed the script for aish. I hope this movie flops.

Well you see...we don't know that for a fact! He said he changed the character to fit Aishu more...which I'm sure he would have done if Vidya was the lead or any other actress...I'm assuming he wrote the character to fit kareena perfectly...her loss! 
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sweet coco

ME TOO!!! One of my all-time favs...I just love that movie for superficial reasons...both look so divine together! Obviously...the writing was a bit blah! But still def would watch Arjun-Aishu again and again and again!

I liked that movie because I just thought it was such a simple story don't care if it didn't do well I enjoyed it and I watched it last night again!😆
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: ruky786

I liked that movie because I just thought it was such a simple story don't care if it didn't do well I enjoyed it and I watched it last night again!😆

For this film I bought the actual DVD with the cover and everything...not the $2 burned CD they give when you go to video schools...but the actual case! Took me a long time to find a REAL copy...but I agree...it was so cute...I love the movie so much more when he's caring take of her and her son...Dil Chura Le...is so cute!
TintinleMechant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
very sad that none of our A-listers would do a film titled 'HEROINE'. Dont they know that it will only make them so much more respected amongst the female audiences? Not only that, how would it make them look bad, but only add more variety to their long list of films.  These big male stars are all so insecure.

Aha! Arjun Rampal always to the rescue in female protagonist movies.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I dont think kareena quit the film due to script reasons it was something else so i wouldnt consider it unfair.. It happenrd becuz it was due in aish's destiny.. Wishing the film bad from the start is not something nice.. I hope this film works for her and arjun.. Love him his acting looks and there couple... Although if madhur did change the script for aish and not kareena then that is mean.. But i dont get it? If bebo did scenes in kurbaan why cudnt she do them in this film?
LEO88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: angellicangel

I dont think kareena quit the film due to script reasons it was something else so i wouldnt consider it unfair.. It happenrd becuz it was due in aish's destiny.. Wishing the film bad from the start is not something nice.. I hope this film works for her and arjun.. Love him his acting looks and there couple... Although if madhur did change the script for aish and not kareena then that is mean.. But i dont get it? If bebo did scenes in kurbaan why cudnt she do them in this film?

in kurbaan she did it wid her boyfriend ...future husband maybe ...