Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Malaika won't move out: Arbaaz (Updt Pg 8) (Page 7)

-PinaColada- IF-Sizzlerz
-PinaColada-
-PinaColada-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Wow now she can buy lots of TOY BOYS!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

namistarShipra_S

-MOTHER- IF-Sizzlerz
-MOTHER-
-MOTHER-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Kids suffer more when their parents fight than when their parents apart.

namistar-PinaColada-

wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu-pre4eva

bollywood is really becoming like hollywood :P.

btw who cheated on who? and with whom 
and if a couple can't stand each other or doesnt like each other then they SHUDNT stay together. kids are no excuse for them to stay together. infact they end up ruining their kids lives

I dont agree because  according to "rumors"  Boney Kapoor's Son is the one supposidly involved in this mess. His mother moved out and his son is according to Masand Malika's boy toy. So apparently the dad's cheating has rubbed onto his son.

I think its better they get Marriage counseling, go to a therapist, and work on things. Its so easy to say oh its not working lets move on. Jaya B.  stayed in her marriage despite ugly rumors and her kids turned out ok. Had she opted out who knows what would have happened. I am not saying cheating is okay I am saying both have rumored to be cheating and both should get marital help and whatever else is needed because they look like a couple who adore one another and just need therapySmile 

Edited by wat_up - 21 May 2011 at 6:28am

namistarShipra_S

Neetu_GirlPower Goldie

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

namistar-PinaColada-

namistar Newbie
namistar
namistar

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
is this another publicity stunt? did'nt they do a similar thing to promote their ad some time back
TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruky786

I just still can't believe Mallika would do that!!! They just seemed so perfect! I just hope Arbaaz is ok.
well Arbaz kaunsa dhood ka dhula haiWinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ruky786

-Mmmmm- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 3:53pm | IP Logged

Malaika won't move out: Arbaaz

Smrity Sharma, TNN | May 23, 2011, 12.00am IST

Talks say there is trouble in Arbaaz-Malaika's paradise...

Rumour mills have been abuzz with news that all is not well between actor-producer Arbaaz Khan and his gorgeous wife Malaika Arora Khan.

It has been reported that the husband and wife have had a nasty brawl after which Malaika has moved out of their house to staying with her mother.

However, Arbaaz has rubbished any such thing. Talking exclusively to TOI, the Khan says, "I don't understand where all this news comes from. Everything is well between me and my wife. This is just a ridiculous rumour. We are like any other healthy couple and people should just be concerned about what we do professionally and not interfere in our personal lives."

Arbaaz is not unaware that rumours about a celeb's personal life make for the juiciest gossips. But coming hard on the ones behind churning out such gossips, he said, "I just hope these gossip mongers rest in peace. Why don't they understand that rumours about such personal and critical issues are very disturbing for an individual and his family?" he questions.

The Khan and his family have been on a high ever since Dabangg was announced the Best Film at the National Awards. But the alleged split rumours with wife Malaika have visibly disturbed Arbaaz.

The doting husband in him is furious as he declares, "What happens in my private life is not for public consumption. It's sad how we (celebs) are subjected to give a clarification about our personal lives and the integrity of our relationship every time. And if ever we try not to react or comment; it still puts a question mark on us."

Though Arbaaz is someone who ignores reacting to stupid rumours, he couldn't stay away from clearing the air over his and wifey's relationship. "I and Malaika are very much together. There is no such situation between us that would cause her to move out. Kindly ignore this gossip," he signed off.

Arbaaz and Malaika are one of the ideal couples in tinsel ville and we wish they stay love-struck.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerdsheee.Mandy.Sanju_safeplacetoland

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
What happens in my private life is not for public consumption. It's sad how we (celebs) are subjected to give a clarification about our personal lives and the integrity of our relationship every time. And if ever we try not to react or comment; it still puts a question mark on us."

True. Good to know it was just rumors.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerd-RD-Sadia.khanfriends_rock

Go to top