Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: LEO88

why people cheat lol

it just happens
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
LOL why is Masand being blamed for this? He didn't force Malaika to cheat ðŸ˜† He just reported it.  😆

.Alluring. thumbnail
and this was one of the couple i thought was so perfect made for each other and what not ðŸ˜•
Hmmm…amid infidelity and moving out, they still come together to celebrate Dabangg's popular win at National Awards. How do they do that?
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

Hmmm'amid infidelity and moving out, they still come together to celebrate Dabangg's popular win at National Awards. How do they do that?

Both are fame hungry. Remember the divorce drama they did some years ago...😆
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Divorce drama? They were going to split?😲
Originally posted by: ruky786

Divorce drama? They were going to split?😲

Yup...for the cameras, but made it seem like it was for real. Then they conveniently renewed their vows on TV too. What despos...🤢
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Oh my god...why would you do that? That is just stupid🤢 I agree that is desperation!🤢
[QUOTE=Dexterphile] Both are fame hungry. Remember the divorce drama they did some years ago...😆 [/QUOTE]

I would be😲🤢 if it was Arbaaz all along who paid Masand to write goss about the family.

Edited by TheDilettante - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

[QUOTE=Dexterphile] Both are fame hungry. Remember the divorce drama they did some years ago...😆 

I would be😲🤢 if it was Arbaaz all along who paid Masand to write goss about the family.

[/QUOTE]

Actually that could be true. Why else is Masand taking panga with the Khandaan baar baar?