Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

That's too bad, they were once a really happy couple. All the best to them, whether they decide to work on their marriage or decide to divorce. As long as they are happy

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

They should work it out, get counseling, and mend their ways. They got kids that look up to them (and a broken home is no good). I am still hoping its not true😊 (Maybe its a Publicity Stunt)

Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Dexterphile

About Time.

Funny when I saw the title of the topic - I was about to post : "Eventually"...
Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
bollywood is really becoming like hollywood :P.

btw who cheated on who? and with whom 
and if a couple can't stand each other or doesnt like each other then they SHUDNT stay together. kids are no excuse for them to stay together. infact they end up ruining their kids lives
Edited by anu-pre4eva - 12 years ago
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow now she can buy lots of TOY BOYS!!!!
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Kids suffer more when their parents fight than when their parents apart.
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: anu-pre4eva

bollywood is really becoming like hollywood :P.

btw who cheated on who? and with whom 
and if a couple can't stand each other or doesnt like each other then they SHUDNT stay together. kids are no excuse for them to stay together. infact they end up ruining their kids lives

I dont agree because  according to "rumors"  Boney Kapoor's Son is the one supposidly involved in this mess. His mother moved out and his son is according to Masand Malika's boy toy. So apparently the dad's cheating has rubbed onto his son.

I think its better they get Marriage counseling, go to a therapist, and work on things. Its so easy to say oh its not working lets move on. Jaya B.  stayed in her marriage despite ugly rumors and her kids turned out ok. Had she opted out who knows what would have happened. I am not saying cheating is okay I am saying both have rumored to be cheating and both should get marital help and whatever else is needed because they look like a couple who adore one another and just need therapy😊 
Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
LOOKS LIKE ARBAAZ KHAN got his real national award 🤣
namistar thumbnail
is this another publicity stunt? did'nt they do a similar thing to promote their ad some time back
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: ruky786

I just still can't believe Mallika would do that!!! They just seemed so perfect! I just hope Arbaaz is ok.

well Arbaz kaunsa dhood ka dhula hai😉😆