White Angels are back KaShappy 3rd WS Anniversary

Posted: 12 years ago
Hello everyone specially shout out to KaShians out there well people will think why let me tell you today is very special day for us for all KaShians, KSGians, SAians and ofcourse ARians another thought why well three years ago we got the cutest, sweetes, passionate, hot and wht not scene guess which one ooh forget it you guys will take tym so i will tell youz today three years ago in DMG we got White Sequence of KaSh of AR ooh memories memories special special memories which can never be re-created

A little intro of dat scene well clearly tu it was a dream sequence of KSG i mean Armaan hayye what a sequence it was actually come to think about it all Armaan dreams have been amazing Heer Ranjha, Green Asmani and many more i wont get into those details cause ryt now want to feel that sweetness again

Whole White ooh it was pure pure ahem sorry it was amazing that sequence is which everyone remember till date some remember because of KaSh and some remember bcz of AR and some remember bcz of both the dialogue which were put in that scene was brilliant and the editing was done fab thn the whole point of scene was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G another thing why we love dat scene is bcz we got both songs in one episode dat was Asmani as well as Ishq Leta hai both songs lyrics are so heart touching

KaSh hayye what can i say about them they took my breath away they make you go in daze make you feel weak in your knees make you admire them more and fall for them more many more things they do but these are enough for people to understand the chemistry between them their eyes expressing the words their passionate eye-lock their sweet gesture with hands make you want to watch that scene again n again the little things they do make you go crazy the cuteness they put in AR character was something which people can never forget this scene is the biggest example dat KaSh without any doubt can pull off any kind of scene together one minute they are into each other second they are all shy thn again their painful eyes gazing into each other with love yes they were playing characters but i am talking about KaSh how awesomely they pull that scene together they both complimented each other they both are perfect i know datz y today they are one of the most hottest n unforgetable jodi of TV in short tym they won our heart this scene is a big example of KaSh chemistry which was done so beautifully that you juz want to sit back and enjoy watching their scenes enjoy watching the scene.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Bt3veL1_fw[/YOUTUBE]

P.S: hm plz dont come here n comment n hurt other i dont have tym to waste so its better if you keep your nasty comments to urself thank you

Edited by tzahra - 12 years ago
I will be post KaSh WS sig n avi here so it will make easier for people to use

Special thanx to Jens for making them in such a hurry here you go she made last two updates on special KaSh WS hatts off to her

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update on WS Anniversary by Angel (Nori)

avi's [20]
100X100

Diff Colring

Long 400X150

New colring like it?

Shilpa Anand

Armaan

Icons

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another update on WS Anniversary by PinkSugars

^^Without a text

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by tzahra - 12 years ago
res!
BTW i love you Zahra for these posts...muahh!
will edit later...😛
Edited by frndshp_luv_dmg - 12 years ago

<3 Reserved! :D

Awesome work Zahra, love it! <3

3RD YEAR ANNI OF White Seq <3

the scene remain still passionate as ever!
Priceless Expression of KaSh!
LOVE THEM For delivering such an amazing scene!
and thanks a lot CVs who came with such a creative idea at the time to have included one of the most beautiful AR Scenes ever, seeing how DMG Was going and plus SA Leaving the show after a few epis after that,i love CVs for having included a dream seq :D

and it was unfortunately the last romantic love scenes we got :| but nonetheless...they stay as memories <3

THANKS For the beautiful posts TABII <3 I LOVE IT!
Our ANGELS IN WHITE <3 AMAZING CHEMISTRY!
Oh ya how could forget this one
The last romantic scene of kash as AR
Gosh as if its just yesterday when i saw the promo and i was like OMG are they together again???
But it was jz a dream and wat a dream <3
this scene is one of the best enacted scene eva the dialougues were awsome, expressions mind blowing
i remember one dialg where armaan says 'kyn dard hota hai' the way he said *faints*
KaSh are irreplacebale man thats all i can say
but some how i always more of Kash than AR in this scene coz it seemed that both of them had that sinking feeling that may be they wont be able to do this ever again
oh its amazing beautifl post. the good old day god i really want karan to come bk with a new youth based show badly he fits with the character so much really miss him
amazing post.
i must say this is one of the best scene in DMG. kash are so magical in this scene😍 their expression, dialogues and chemistry is beyond perfect.  just love them.❤️
Guys plz let me know if you want more stuff to be edited on page by your fav makers as i don't go much to creation gallery and also creation forum so let me know and give me stuff i will edit it bcz these are the only one i got so far any maker who made stuff recently on WS plz let me knw i will edit on page 1

Aaah Zahruu truly amazing post..

Still white dream sequence is fresh in mind.. Its soo hard to forget the kash chemistry... Truly Amazing :)