Fan Fictions

Delena OS..A sleep for life time

Barbie3143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey everyt1 this is my very 1st os.. 1st time write some thing😳 its a Delena OS... .. sorry for grammatical mistakes 😭

A sleep for life time

Dear Dairy,

I really wanted to hide from him but deep down myself I knew I really want to hug him or be in his arms for rest of my life.

When Stefan left the town I went crazy so as Damon and then Damon despair. Then I realized that I am not the most important part of their life. I knew that Damon will find a way to find Stefan.  But he could take me at least. But as always ,Damon thought about my safety  and without telling me he went.That night I cried very hard. These two brothers who claimed that they love me but leave me for each other.

But today morning when Caroline screamed by see him  I thought its  her another prank. But when Bonny who was sitting in front of me  and can see the backside of mine, she also welcome him with a big smile.. then  my heart start pounding like hell. I didn't know it was  Stefan or Damon as I still didn't turn back to see. Then caroline said 'Damon is looking very hot on white shirt.

White. My favorite  color. He usually wear black. He was in white today, which was quite unexpected. Caroline was drooling over him or maybe she wanted to make me jealous. I was wishing to be strong as much I can. After 6 months, I thought I don't have my feelings left for these two brothers. But why my heart was beating so loud and fast as if everybody  on the grill can hear my heartbeats .Then I took a deep breath and turn to see him .

Yes he was  looking burning hot. At that point I wanted to run toward him and hug him tight. But as you know. I have a big ego .So I could not look at him again. I act like normal  as if I haven't seen him .. then he came near to me but  hugged Caroline. Its was  very gentleman  hug. It was not like I am j of Carrline. But somewhere deep down me I also wanted that hug. I really needed him. Then I  got up and start leaving that grill. I knew that he is looking at my moves. When I passing by his side I push his  shoulder by mine in anger  but  I wanted my hand to  touch his. After doing that I realized that was  a bad idea. If he caught my wrist  then  and start conversation. That will be very embarrassing . Because  he is very good in making   scene. But the way he is behaving today I wasn't quite sure. 

I rush to my car when I realized that he didn't catch my wrist. I was very frustrated. But why did I ?  it was me who always pushed him away from me. When I was  driving to home I was telling myself "Wake up Elena he hasn't come back for you. Maybe he  has some work here to find Stefan". But I knew he wanted to find Stefan not only for him but  also for me. He knew I love Stefan. But yes he wasn't coming to me .

I went inside furiously . rush to my room. Wanted to bang the door. But when I push the door hard he caught it. My heart was beating 100 times  on that second.

But then I said with a deep breath  "don't try this Damon I am tired".

He said "In this early morning?" 

I said "I am tired of you"

He said "I wasn't here. how could you … Wait a sec.that means you make me presence on your thoughts. you are not suppose to think about me Elena". By saying this he swiftly came inside and closed the door. Made his stylish trademark face.

Awww..I was missing his expression. No no no Elena. Stop it. I scolded myself that time.  A part of me was very egoistic  but the other parts wanted to  hug him right then . I didn't know which one to listen. I was very confused. It was pointless to talk to him now so I turned back showed him my back. I was praying to god why he has put me on this situation. I could not fight with me. But I had to be strong.

Then I felt his hard rock chest on my back he was hugging me from back . It was a swift and soft hug which was getting tight by each second as if he wanted to tell me how our relationship got stronger day by day.

I wanted to free from his hold. But he didn't  let me go. He was resting his chin on my shoulder. Then slowly he start pressed  his lip on  my shoulder. I  could not control my self. A hot tear was  coming on my eyes. My tears were  falling… He was pressing his lips on my shoulder. i didn't know what to do but cry. I wanted to move from his grab but he made  me faced him .I didn't want to face him . I wanted hide from this feelings for him .He hug me again and  it was very very tight…It was hurting me .

"leave me Damon. You are hurting me" .

he soften his hold.. I caught my breath.

He swiftly pressing his lip with mine. At 1st I was a shocked for me. I was trying push him hard but he didn't move 1 cm nor stop kissing me he kissed me hard.   hot tears had made on my eyes.. didn't know what to do. He soften the hug and kissing me passionately. I cried harder. I cried hard not for he kissed me forcefully but  I cried hard because he loves me  Why  he loves me .Why. I cant give him anything. I am just hurting him. I was thing about us throughout the kiss. Didn't know when I started responding  to the kiss, hugged him tight

he soften his hold on my hair but I hold him to kiss him hard . Grabbed  him close and kissing him.  I was crying. My kiss was getting harder and harder . We broke out of breath. My head was resting on his chest . One of my hand was holding his shirt tight as if I didn't want him to go.What  was happen to me? I did not know. All I knew that I need him always with me. I was holding him tight. Suddenly I broke  my boundary and kiss him all over his face. He was in full shocked. I was kissing his cheek, chin, forehead, lips.  All over the face. I couldn't control. Didn't know how to control. But he knew how to control and made me control. He took me in another passionate long kiss. Made me relax and rubbed my back to get my sense back. Slowly when he was sure that I was again the old normal Elena he soften the kiss  and hug me tight.

I didn't  realize  when I fall sleep on Damon's arm. When I saw his face was so near to me , fear hit my sense  "have I done some thing that I really have to regret" but I was very mesmerized to see that he didn't go any further which he could easily went. I was just sleeping on his arm. But I felt I have sleep for life time. No more tiredness was there.

thanks for reading... comments and  plz like if you really do
.. any suggestions for me... that will be great

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wowow! Fatuu πŸ€—  πŸ€—  my girl that was awesomee... πŸ˜ƒ

damon - elena bond was so gud 😳 each each scene was great...i mean specially the dialogues...perfect justification to the real damon and elena πŸ‘

I liked it wen at first elena got jealous of damon when he hugged Carroline 🀣 and then she expected him to touch her wrist πŸ˜† and she cudn't understand y she felt bad wen he didn't catch her wrist 🀣  🀣  🀣

Amazing piece of writing...continue dear!! πŸ€—
Barbie3143 thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Dakoo_Minzy*

wowow! Fatuu πŸ€—  πŸ€—  my girl that was awesomee... πŸ˜ƒ

damon - elena bond was so gud 😳 each each scene was great...i mean specially the dialogues...perfect justification to the real damon and elena πŸ‘ that was my plan.. i really want to see the slow movement of their relationship...its not gona be like ...one fine morning they will wake up and find  out yes we want to be together.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† that will be very funny... to see them together very suddenly 🀣🀣

I liked it wen at first elena got jealous of damon when he hugged Carroline 🀣 and then she expected him to touch her wrist πŸ˜† and she cudn't understand y she felt bad wen he didn't catch her wrist 🀣  🀣  🀣he he he elen is allways kind of j with every girl with damon

Amazing piece of writing...continue dear!! πŸ€—

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— miny long time .. ..πŸ€—πŸ€—thanks menzyyy...1st time i tried... i am glad you like it ..mwwaaah
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Barbie3143

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— miny long time .. ..πŸ€—πŸ€—thanks menzyyy...1st time i tried... i am glad you like it ..mwwaaah

awww!! yea yes show the slow development of love...i mean love is always there (we know it) πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ but they are confused...its so gud track...i am in so much love with this confused elena 😳 😳  Damon in white was awesome!! ☺️ ❀️

and fatuu add me to your pm list  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€— you have a flow with writing...keep up!! πŸ˜ƒ
Barbie3143 thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Dakoo_Minzy*

awww!! yea yes show the slow development of love...i mean love is always there (we know it) πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ but they are confused...its so gud track...i am in so much love with this confused elena 😳 😳  Damon in white was awesome!! ☺️ ❀️

and fatuu add me to your pm list  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€— you have a flow with writing...keep up!! πŸ˜ƒ

you are on  my buddy list alreadyπŸ€—πŸ€—.. confused elena...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
saiba007 thumbnail
i think i am out of breath reading this cheezzz i felt like i was watching all this happening yaar... you know i i cant wait for the uddd plzzz ud soonnn plzzz its just remarkable best of luck.
Barbie3143 thumbnail
Originally posted by: seiba

i think i am out of breath reading this cheezzz i felt like i was watching all this happening yaar... you know i i cant wait for the uddd plzzz ud soonnn plzzz its just remarkable best of luck.

thanks i mean luve you saibaπŸ˜› but  it was  as a one shot  but let seee. may gonaa make it shot story but .. only there ppl read it...so lets seee.. πŸ˜•
Rash2cool thumbnail
ammu jaan...nice OS yaar...πŸ‘
waise..all i can do is..Ahem Ahem..πŸ˜‰ 😳 πŸ˜†
😳.bacchi badi ho gayi.☺️ πŸ€” πŸ˜†
.:P ese OS likhne :P loool hehe πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  πŸ€—
Edited by Rash2cool - 12 years ago
Barbie3143 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rash2cool

ammu jaan...nice OS yaar...πŸ‘
waise..all i can do is..Ahem Ahem..πŸ˜‰ 😳 πŸ˜†
😳.bacchi badi ho gayi.☺️ πŸ€” πŸ˜†
.:P ese OS likhne :P loool hehe πŸ˜†  πŸ€—

bacchi ...me...😲
badi  hogaye mein..πŸ˜‰
. lol thanks jannnπŸ€—

i was waiting for your replay
Aanchu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—

Di... you are going so so so great... :) :) please dont stop... Let ur imagination run... 

Damon and Elena... dreams... πŸ˜

and u described damon really well... :) :)

Awesome... πŸ‘πŸΌ