What a Combination!!!!LOL!!!

Posted: 12 years ago
Get ur shades out gals...what a combination...lagta hai Maan ke dress designer colour blind ho gaye hai!!!!!🤣

Sirf dress ka colour hi nahi...See the shadow of his hair 😉.it seems he has done bufo on his head.🤣
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Sirf dress ka colour hi nahi...See the shadow of his hair 😉.it seems he has done bufo on his head.🤣

Really his wardrobe manager or whatever the person is called must be suffering from nearsightedness or colour blindness...😆 ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜‰.
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Really his wardrobe manager or whatever the person is called must be suffering from nearsightedness or colour blindness...😆 ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜‰.

i m calling a doctorcoffee smiley ROFL
Ok, I love purple but that is yuck! My poor eyes. ðŸ˜µ His stylist is either colourblind as you said or must have chosen the outfit in the dark. 😆 
And his hair?! 😲😆
Originally posted by lovelygeet24x7

i m calling a doctorcoffee smiley ROFL

Hey Rash ...who is his dress advisor...(asking with an innocent face!!!!)😉
By God! The picture is so glaring, we need to put on some shades!😎🤣
 And his hair looks like he has put on some big wig! GC ye haal tumhara kisne banaya?LOL!😆
Originally posted by rahmona_pakswe

Ok, I love purple but that is yuck! My poor eyes. ðŸ˜µ His stylist is either colourblind as you said or must have chosen the outfit in the dark. 😆 
And his hair?! 😲😆

I too like purple at times but this one does need shades.maybe he too couldn't stand it so he too is wearing those shades...😆
Originally posted by maangeetams

By God! The picture is so glaring, we need to put on some shades!😎🤣
 And his hair looks like he has put on some big wig! GC ye haal tumhara kisne banaya?LOL!😆

Bechara...changing CVs se pareshan hai...koi thik se usko uske Geet ke paas janne hei nahi dete hai so this is the result..😉😆
😆
Originally posted by lovelygeet24x7

i m calling a doctorcoffee smiley ðŸ¤£
[/QUOTE

Abh isse dekho .😉..khana nahi khate kya..😆.suffering from malnutrition...🤣