Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

suku's n vivian's no.

abhiyafan-96 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi guyz!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Ši knw tht u all are very desperate even I to get the phone no.s of pkyek cast. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณI had just one doubt tht in some previous episodes in dec & jan they had shown some scene in which kabir calls pia so my question is tht was it sukku's no.???๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข i called on tht no. n guess what it was suku's voice i m 90% sure tht it was her i hope i was nt imagining things. when she picked up the phone i dint had the guts to say "is this suku" so i asked "can i speak to karan" then suku in her sweet voice said " who karan?? " i just cut d phone. later i texted her but she dint reply (obviously y will she do so?) i was waiting but... ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญso has any1 tried this??? Guyzzz plz do comment
And yes do you remember when pia joins sid office on d first day she receives call from abhay and misha. i called on misha's no. bt some old man picked up the phone tht means it isnt priya's no.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ but when i called on abhay's no. i think it was vivian who picked up d phone.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† the voice was very familiar 2 vivian. This all happened 2-3 months back. But now i think it maybe cant b vivian coz the caller tune was "tu na jaane aas pas hai khuda" whereas in a recent interview he sais he loves "dhinka chika" so i am totally confused.๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Guyz i am waiting eagerly for your reply and SORRY IF POSTED BEFORE๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Vivian and suku if u are reading this plz dont throw eggs on me
Edited by abhiyafan-96 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Good detective giri i suppose๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† can u get siddhant karnick's numberalso plz๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: abhiyafan-96

Hi guyz!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Ši knw tht u all are very desperate even I to get the phone no.s of pkyek cast. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณI had just one doubt tht in some previous episodes in dec & jan they had shown some scene in which kabir calls pia so my question is tht was it sukku's no.???๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข i called on tht no. n guess what it was suku's voice i m 90% sure tht it was her i hope i was nt imagining things. when she picked up the phone i dint had the guts to say "is this suku" so i asked "can i speak to karan" then suku in her sweet voice said " who karan?? " i just cut d phone. later i texted her but she dint reply (obviously y will she do so?) i was waiting but... ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญso has any1 tried this??? Guyzzz plz do comment

And yes do you remember when pia joins sid office on d first day she receives call from abhay and misha. i called on misha's no. bt some old man picked up the phone tht means it isnt priya's no.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ but when i called on abhay's no. i think it was vivian who picked up d phone.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† the voice was very familiar 2 vivian. This all happened 2-3 months back. But now i think it maybe cant b vivian coz the caller tune was "tu na jaane aas pas hai khuda" whereas in a recent interview he sais he loves "dhinka chika" so i am totally confused.๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Guyz i am waiting eagerly for your reply and SORRY IF POSTED BEFORE๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

y dont u try again on vivians number...may be he must hav changed the tone...agar number is correct...pass it on to me...he is my shona๐Ÿ˜ณ
--sunshine-- thumbnail
guys i cant believe dat we all r working on there numbers๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
these people had neevr thought dat we people will stalk dem
OriginalsFan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sanjna4

That's why sid never shows his mobile in any scene when Pia was taking his mom's number I thought even I can see number but kuch nahi dikha
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

CV stalk so much here ...good for us๐Ÿ˜Š.   so we should really do it ROFL.ROFLROFLROFL that what fan can get into it ROFLROFLROFL
ifrah. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
aww...u would have talked to suku..haha..i mean from her we can get..our beloved viv's no.na..??haha..i know she wont do that for sure...anyway very risky experience:D
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

well...i hav already seen vivian...he luks hawt๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ...n is worth stalking๐Ÿ˜ณ...i wish i had his number too...by the way...pkyek shoots take place near by...the only prob is dat v r not allowed in there๐Ÿ˜ญ
OriginalsFan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: peehu24

well...i hav already seen vivian...he luks hawt๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ...n is worth stalking๐Ÿ˜ณ...i wish i had his number too...by the way...pkyek shoots take place near by...the only prob is dat v r not allowed in there๐Ÿ˜ญ

Where do they shoot?? I will take out contacts n get in๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
abhiyafan-96 thumbnail
But when i called on panchi's no. i guess it was vivian who picked it up