India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

suku's n vivian's no.

abhiyafan-96 Newbie
abhiyafan-96
abhiyafan-96

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Hi guyz!!! SmileSmileSmilei knw tht u all are very desperate even I to get the phone no.s of pkyek cast. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedI had just one doubt tht in some previous episodes in dec & jan they had shown some scene in which kabir calls pia so my question is tht was it sukku's no.???DeadDead i called on tht no. n guess what it was suku's voice i m 90% sure tht it was her i hope i was nt imagining things. when she picked up the phone i dint had the guts to say "is this suku" so i asked "can i speak to karan" then suku in her sweet voice said " who karan?? " i just cut d phone. later i texted her but she dint reply (obviously y will she do so?) i was waiting but... CryCryCryso has any1 tried this??? Guyzzz plz do comment
And yes do you remember when pia joins sid office on d first day she receives call from abhay and misha. i called on misha's no. bt some old man picked up the phone tht means it isnt priya's no.CryCryCry but when i called on abhay's no. i think it was vivian who picked up d phone.LOLLOLLOL the voice was very familiar 2 vivian. This all happened 2-3 months back. But now i think it maybe cant b vivian coz the caller tune was "tu na jaane aas pas hai khuda" whereas in a recent interview he sais he loves "dhinka chika" so i am totally confused.ShockedShockedShocked
Guyz i am waiting eagerly for your reply and SORRY IF POSTED BEFORESmileSmileSmile
Vivian and suku if u are reading this plz dont throw eggs on me

Edited by abhiyafan-96 - 20 May 2011 at 5:34am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mihikamahakal7abhiya1ifrah.~Serendipity~Yukti22OriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Good detective giri i supposeLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL can u get siddhant karnick's numberalso plzLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OtakuGirl-Debo

--peehu-- IF-Sizzlerz
--peehu--
--peehu--

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhiyafan-96

Hi guyz!!! SmileSmileSmilei knw tht u all are very desperate even I to get the phone no.s of pkyek cast. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedI had just one doubt tht in some previous episodes in dec & jan they had shown some scene in which kabir calls pia so my question is tht was it sukku's no.???DeadDead i called on tht no. n guess what it was suku's voice i m 90% sure tht it was her i hope i was nt imagining things. when she picked up the phone i dint had the guts to say "is this suku" so i asked "can i speak to karan" then suku in her sweet voice said " who karan?? " i just cut d phone. later i texted her but she dint reply (obviously y will she do so?) i was waiting but... CryCryCryso has any1 tried this??? Guyzzz plz do comment
And yes do you remember when pia joins sid office on d first day she receives call from abhay and misha. i called on misha's no. bt some old man picked up the phone tht means it isnt priya's no.CryCryCry but when i called on abhay's no. i think it was vivian who picked up d phone.LOLLOLLOL the voice was very familiar 2 vivian. This all happened 2-3 months back. But now i think it maybe cant b vivian coz the caller tune was "tu na jaane aas pas hai khuda" whereas in a recent interview he sais he loves "dhinka chika" so i am totally confused.ShockedShockedShocked
Guyz i am waiting eagerly for your reply and SORRY IF POSTED BEFORESmileSmileSmile

y dont u try again on vivians number...may be he must hav changed the tone...agar number is correct...pass it on to me...he is my shonaEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ifrah.Pari-GuptaOtakuGirl-DeboOriginalsFan

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
guys i cant believe dat we all r working on there numbersROFLROFLROFL
these people had neevr thought dat we people will stalk dem

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pari-GuptaRitzieOtakuGirl-DeboOriginalsFan-Rema-ilove99

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

That's why sid never shows his mobile in any scene when Pia was taking his mom's number I thought even I can see number but kuch nahi dikhaOuchOuchOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pari-Gupta

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged

CV stalk so much here ...good for usSmile.   so we should really do it ROFL.ROFLROFLROFL that what fan can get into it ROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ifrah.-Rema---sunshine--

ifrah. Goldie
ifrah.
ifrah.

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
aww...u would have talked to suku..haha..i mean from her we can get..our beloved viv's no.na..??haha..i know she wont do that for sure...anyway very risky experience:D
--peehu-- IF-Sizzlerz
--peehu--
--peehu--

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged

well...i hav already seen vivian...he luks hawtBig smileEmbarrassed...n is worth stalkingEmbarrassed...i wish i had his number too...by the way...pkyek shoots take place near by...the only prob is dat v r not allowed in thereCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ifrah.--sunshine--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index