Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-Book 2:A TWISTED LOVE-Update 10 sept pg 145 (Page 99)

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged

:::Update 62:::Raksha Bandhan:::

Abhay had snuck in through the back door at the Dobrial's looking a little frazzled. He was stressing out big time trying to find a way to protect Pia from the superiors. And now he was demanded to go to his home. Abhay headed upstairs to see Pia in her room playing with her mobile and looks up at Abhay crossly averting her eyes away from him folding her arms. Abhay let out a laugh watching Pia sulking was cute when her lips pouted made him want to poke fun at her but he knew this was not a time for such matters.

Abhay sat next to Pia watching her sulk then he moved her face to face him-Pia. Jaan come on. I know i said i'd be here but i had an urgent meeting. (Pia glared at Abhay) Are U trying to kill me Pia. U know this only turns me on Pia.

Pia pushed Abhay's hand away-U think U can sweet talk me Abhay. I'm getting nightmares. I'm scared Abhay and not seeing U first thing in the morning only aggravated my situation. (Pia misty eyed) U know the first person i want to see is U in the mornings Abhay.

Abhay wipes her tear away calming her in his embrace now-Sorry Pia. I won't do it again.

Misha burst through Pia's room jumping on her bed-So Jiju this is where U are hiding? When did U get in? Anyway wait here i have something for U. (Misha points her finger at Abhay and clicks) Don't disappear anywhere.

Abhay saw Misha disappear and then run back with a tray full of goodies-What are U doing Misha?

Misha showed her dimpled smile teasin Abhay-Can't U use your telepathic powers to read what i am doing? Now wrap this bandana around your head like my good Jiju. (Abhay still gave Misha the odd look forcing Misha to tie it on him) U look quite the cool dude with this on. U should ditch black Jij. It doesn't do any justice to your complexion.

Abhay frowned-I happen to like black.

Misha scoffed-U and all the dead! Any way hold still while i apply some red vermillon on your forehead.

Abhay complained shifting a little while Pia laughed-U girls are so jealous of my styling.

Pia joked-I am never wearing black Abhay. Misha's right.

Abhay to Pia in a dull annoyed tone-Yes U will side with big sister because U want to fry me for not being around. Both sisters are like formula one racers always on my case.

Misha laughed-We have a right over U Jiju and U have no choice but to obey. U are outnumbered by the women in this house.

Abhay blurted casually-I feel sorry for your Dad. Poor guy having to deal with hormonal girls in the family. How does he cope?

Misha sternly eyed Abhay-Just fine now shush or i'll have to gag U. Pia how do U manage with his grumpy moods.

Pia gives Abhay a smile melting at his cute innocent looks-Relax Abhay its just a Rakhi!

Misha beamed-Yeah we don't have a brother and this is the first time we have a guy in the family who is remotely like a brother. U are family Jiju so face it U are stuck with us forever.

Abhay gritted his teeth-Mores the pity? Are we done yet? (Misha ties the Rakhi on Abhay's left arm) I am in a rush!

Misha tutted shaking her finger at him with a broad grin-Not so fast (She hints with her hands) Now give me all your money as my reward.

Abhay growled-Why so much force Misha? I am giving U myself isn't this enough.

Misha moved closer to face Abhay-Money talks Jiju now give me my money.

Abhay gets his wallet out and Misha snatches it and takes all the contents out-Thanks a lot Misha. I'll know to avoid this day next year. I hope Panchi's not coming up here?

Misha gives Panchi a holler bellowing out of her lungs-PANCHI! Your turn.

Panchi comes running in smiling at Abhay's discomfort-Misha must have done some job on U. Right i won't keep U.

Abhay underwent the same ribbings from Panchi-Now U want money i'm afraid i've been robbed by your sister Misha. Will my plastic do for now? I'll match whatever Misha took. Then i'll double it just because U behaved.

Misha's mouth dropped-Not fair! Panchi is getting more than me.

Panchi laughed-e'll i am older than U. And i know how to act around Abhay right?

Abhay made a face-Look girls will U leave Pia and i alone for a bit. I have to discuss something with her. Misha please its about the dark times (Hinting about the supernatural aspect) It can't wait.

Misha nodded heading downstairs to see who their visitor was? None other than Arjun sending Misha off the rails and her smiled was wiped off her face. She started to move swiftly using her inspiration Michael Scumacher the Formula One race driver bumping into bumping into his side with murder written all over her face. She grab's him by his shirt with one hand then with the other hand slaps him across the face. Then the other. Arjun only remained still his cheek getting red from where Misha's hand had left finger marks.

The White Witch left them to fight it out-I am going to go see Abhay. U both continue assaulting each other.

Misha screamed at Arjun-The nerve to show up at my home Arjun. U liar, U user; U double croseer, U bloody hunter, U freaking loser, U jerk, U are an a**; I hate U. (She hakes him while Arjun wraps his arm around her tapping her shoulders gently) I hate U.

Arjun could feel Misha backing away-I know U hate me and hate away i deserve it. I know i hurt U but this was before i got to know U. I swear.

Misha spat angrily-Your lies know no bound Arjun. I won't buy this bull s**t from U. So give this spiel to someone who cares. U want to hurt my Jiju.

Arjun vowed-No Misha. I am not going to kill Abhay not unless he provokes me.

Misha glared at him-Oh i'll kill U before U even get close to him. I'll kung fu your a**.

Arjun wasn't sure how to react to Misha's brazen words so full of venom for him-Misha i give U my word the only vampires on my radar not to kill are the Raichands. The White Witch is here to help Pia.

Misha was still not buying it-So what is this s**t thats kicking of Arjun? Tell me the truth or i will kick your a** right now. You've felt how hard i slap U having seen anything yet. Now spill still holding his shirt.

Panchi came over shaking her head-Misha he is our guest. U know better than to attack people in our home.

Misha gritted her teeth-U don't know him Panchi. He lied to me about everything. I want to shoot him.

Panchi glared at Misha-Let the guy go Misha. I think you've beat the c**p out of him already. So i am guessing this is Arjun right?

Arjun nodded fixing his ruffled shirt straight-Yeah. I can explain for being dubious. But i'd have to tell U all about the super...

Misha kicks Arjun to shut up-I am sure we can patch things up so long as he starts telling the truth. U go Panchi. I swear i won't spoil our carpet with his blood. He's not worth it.

Panchi grabs her bag and heads out-Sure just make sure Dad doesn't catch U with him in a head lock . U know he hates violence.

Misha waved Panchi off then faces Arjun again-Fess up now (Misha's face was like a storm cloud) I want in on the goss.

Arjun makes a face then relents-The superiors are here to see if Pia is with child. They want to exterminate all trace of the little one and Pia. If this is found to be true. They are the oldest of the species and nobody can stop them. They'll find Abhay. They have the fire power Misha. He's made a deal with us to take Pia with us with Sid's help. Oh and another thing we have to wipe some of Abhay's memory temporarily just until the baby is born. Only magic is their salvation right now. What Abhay doesn't know won't harm Pia. Oh and Mathali is posing as Pia. The superiors won't know the difference.

Misha felt as if the ground started moving and sat herself down-OMFG. W*F! This is some intense s**t. So is this why Abhay's been AWOL the whole night? No wonder he is so grouchy. He never even let us know what he was going through.

Arjun mused-Yes Abhay is a very private vampire. We've come to respect him for his nobility.

Misha was shell shocked-Oh no Pia! Why does this s**t always happen to her? Pia won't be able to bear this Arjun. She's a mess emotionally she is spent and Abhay is her only comfort.

Arjun nodded-This is why i've brought reinforcements. Tara's on her way here asap and Maithali  will be here any moment. Pia must survive and her baby. They are both important.

Upstairs Abhay had come clean on some of the truths on the superiors-Pia i know this is a little much for U. Ok i've bombarded U with a mountain on your shoulder but i can't leave without saying why i left. I am doing this for us Pia. So our baby can live to see the world through your eyes Pia. U know I love U right?

Pia knew something big was coming their way but she hadn't expected her world to collide and collapse in one day-Abhay what are U saying?

The White Witch softly spoke emanating her maternal instincts towards Pia-My child this is a dark time for U and Abhay. This is an acid test to see how strong U both are as a couple. Abhay must do this its the only way to ensure U are still alive.

Pia protested shaking her head-Without Abhay. I can't do this. U can't Abhay. We'll run away. Well hide somewhere cloaked.

The White Witch-I wish it was this this simple Pia. A vampire can never go untraced by the old ones. They can track old vampires to newborns with their archaic powers. Abhay stands no chance against the odds. This temporary fix will prevent Abhay from disclosing your whereabouts. U run deep inside him Pia and the superiors will cotton on to it very fast. He won't be able to shut all of them out. He will succumb to their powers. A vampire lived by the code of honour. The ancient ones will be fair to Abhay and make sure he is given a fair trial. But this must be done.

Pia holds Abhay's hand in hers unable to control her choked sobs-Abhay how will i live without U. I don't know how.

Abhay pats Pia's stomach gently feeling his baby kicking away-Our baby will give U strength Pia. My love for U will give U strength. Abhay kisses her hands. I'm sorry i kept U in the dark but Sid threw this at me in such a short notice and now i leave U in his care. (Abhay turns around to the Witch) Pia is my whole World please take care of her and i promise i will help Tara find what U are looking for. I leave them with U.

Pia cries huddling to Abhay-Why is everyone always after us Abhay? Why? We are going to be all alone again.

The White Witch consoles Pia-My child U will have me with U and your friend Tara. Don't be disheartened. The baby is on its way very soon.

Abhay kissed Pia tummy and then gazed into her glistened eyes like pearls to him kissing her there tasting the saltiness of her tears-I promise U Pia i will come back right back to U. I always do. Keep me beating in there (Points to her heart) Any time i sense U in distress U know where i'll always be Pia. (To his baby) U look after your Mummy for me. Daddy needs U to be there while Dad is gone. I love U little one.

Pia kisses his hands-What about Mom and Dad?

Misha came upstairs with Arjun-I'll deal with them. (To the Witch) Make sure my Jiju doesn't forget us for good. I want him back. I want him to return Pia's smile again or i'll hunt U down.

The White Witch gave a hearty smile-My Child Abhay will not lose all his memory. He'll know he loves Pia and he'll know U all. We are just making him forget this whole pregnancy to save all three from imminent death.

Misha laughed-Like this makes it any better!

Abhay to Pia-U are my soul Pia because i have none. U are forever mine. I would rather cease to exist than forget U.

Tara came upstairs with Rosa to find Pia trembling in Abhay's arms-Hey Pia (Grabs hold of her) U know U and Abhay have faced bigger problems than this.  I promise U i won't let him stay away for too long. I can't stay away from Abhay without a days dose of him.Let us help U.

Rosa to Abhay-Abhay are U ready?

Abhay nods-Pia i'll be back before U know it.

The trio Tara, The White Witch and Rosa hild their hand on Abhay's head chanting in latin in unison. Their voice begins to get louder and the windows open. Abhay's memories of the past month is erased with no recollection of his Child he'd creaed with Pia. Abhay is placed in a little trance. The three women fill in Abhay's gaps with new memories of Maithali as Pia while Misha and Arjun help Pia out of the Dobrial home outside with Sid waiting in his car looking very guilty. Pia's tear stricken face honed in on Sid's eyes glaring at him for inviting this calamity. She hated him so much for taking away Abhay from her.

Pia to Sid-I hope U rot in hell Sid. I loathe U.

Sid sprang back meekly-I know I'm a douche bag Pia and feel free to curse away. Maithali's giving me the cold shoulder as well. I promise i'll make it up to U. I'll look after my nephew or niece with my life Pia. I won't let any harm come to U. I promise to be a brother to U Pia.

Pia held her stomach protectively away from Sid-Brother Sid? U couldn't even be Abhay's brother so how do U expect to be mine. Today is Raksha Bandhan and i have always wished i had a brother but now i am glad i don't have one if he turned out anything like U. I won't let U come anywhere near my baby. Don't even talk to me Sid. Right now i will blow up and i can't afford to lose my cool.

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

aiyeshasan1989coolpari54sunu123Arianssweta-monyluv_vivian_luvpallavisarkarMavi18tj_blackSoulmate27tanya.dsouzadmg_roks_antarashivanirajputa little faithkarantakiarmoonlitnishaBUBLAI...Nidhi...m-g19Deepi20hema_rawatpurple_shadozurmitagangesegb-Sonia-Pari-GuptaMRS.SSOCute_Gal-SnowKid-Ilovemskaamirkhanfantaibaaaalicia212RB81UmIbrahimsumana-13ozzyie--Siva----Signorina--AraBearxo..tora.tangled.Akshi0019mijanurSheDevilSimiSays-Nags-dumasAmor...Bournville...SmokeySilence.MR.KooL

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Loved The Chapter So Much.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

matwamango

RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
hei aysha,
that was a wonderful update..
misha n panchi tying rakhi to abhay n making him bankrupt..
pia sulking as abhay was not near her..
finally they r into action..
y would abhay n pia always suffer this much..
wish the superiors leave soon n abhay gets back to pia n his child..
continue soon..
...Nidhi... Goldie
...Nidhi...
...Nidhi...

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Gr8 update Ayesha!! Love Misha for being all friendly and supportive of Abhay, once again... The Rakhi moment was awesome!! :)
The coming times r gonna be really tough for Pia, I can gather this much with Abhay's memory being wiped out nd Maithili being with him posing as Pia... Oh, can't they knock some sense into the superiors so that they for once keeping aside their rules, try nd understand the power, importance nd depth of true love!! I truely hope these hard times pass away soon... Though, I noticed that this special child of Abhay nd Piya has already started to unite the various forces of the supernatural world, just like u mentioned and it's really gud to see these diverse beings working together with one aim in mind and to some extent even selflessly...
I'll be waiting for the next part to come up... Update soon...
Love,
Nidhi :) :)

matwamango

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RB81

hei aysha,
that was a wonderful update..
misha n panchi tying rakhi to abhay n making him bankrupt..
pia sulking as abhay was not near her..
finally they r into action..
y would abhay n pia always suffer this much..
wish the superiors leave soon n abhay gets back to pia n his child..
continue soon..
I wanted to bring a little bit of every emotion into this update and Rakhi ki tyewhar is a first for me. The baby is healing a rift between all the supernaturals. Its a slow process but U can see the magicality of it. ABHIYA were never supposed to be about having it easy. They are about overcoming all obstacles greater or small together.

...Nidhi...

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by N_NS

Gr8 update Ayesha!! Love Misha for being all friendly and supportive of Abhay, once again... The Rakhi moment was awesome!! :)
The coming times r gonna be really tough for Pia, I can gather this much with Abhay's memory being wiped out nd Maithili being with him posing as Pia... Oh, can't they knock some sense into the superiors so that they for once keeping aside their rules, try nd understand the power, importance nd depth of true love!! I truely hope these hard times pass away soon... Though, I noticed that this special child of Abhay nd Piya has already started to unite the various forces of the supernatural world, just like u mentioned and it's really gud to see these diverse beings working together with one aim in mind and to some extent even selflessly...
I'll be waiting for the next part to come up... Update soon...
Love,
Nidhi :) :)
Abhay's memory is only being temporarily wiped. He hasn't forgotten Pia but just her ever being pregnant. Though he may feel a little drawn to Maithali now because he thinks of her as Pia. 
Pia is facing the brunt of this seperation because she knows about Abhay and her hormones are out of whack. How will she cope with wise cracking traitor that is Sid. 

I made this FF steer towards Peace and unity because i am all about this despite all the drama i create in my FF's.

...Nidhi...

CleviveDsouza Senior Member
CleviveDsouza
CleviveDsouza

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
wow
awesome
fantastic
fabulous
great
continue soon