Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-Book 2:A TWISTED LOVE-Update 10 sept pg 145 (Page 98)

.Reshama. IF-Sizzlerz
.Reshama.
.Reshama.

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged
amazing updateClap

sunu123 Senior Member
sunu123
sunu123

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
HEY AYESHABig smile
AWESOME UPDATE DEARClapClapClap...
FIGHT WAS AWESOME YAAR...NOW SID WILL PROTECT PIA NOW THAT  IS AWESOME YAAR...I JST WANT TO KNOW HOW WILL SID BEHAVE WITH PIA...CURIOUS ABT BABI-DEWAR RISHTA...
WHY CANT TARA TELL TRUTH TO KABIR YAAR...
HOPE KI VO LOG SUPERIOR NAHI HO...
PLZ UPDATE SOON
HAV A NICE DAY
LUV U
SUNITA
DASTAK.. Senior Member
DASTAK..
DASTAK..

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
superb..
fab...
rocking...
beautiful...
wonderful...
loved the upd...Smile
cont soon...
BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 10 August 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Hey Ayesha,

Finished reading all the updates for ur FF in less than 10 days Big smile WHOA SmileClap This is the best FF ever yaar on Abhiya. I loved it totally. Right from your portrayal of werewolves, hunters, Dobriyals etc etc. I am speechless. Damn good. Loved ur version of Maithali. It was awesomely portrayed Clap The storyline is too good. I also loved Tara who was a surprise package. Nice to see Abhay had a companion like Tara for a friend Embarrassed Abhiya? Should I say anything at all? EmbarrassedDay Dreaming I had a fab time reading ur FF and thanks for writing it. So waiting for Abhiya baby now Smile Off to catch up with ur other FFs now Smile Trust me, this is tons better than what was ever shown in the show itself. Damn good Clap U definitely are a Star when it comes to FF.

Edited by mandy1024 - 10 August 2011 at 4:33am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

metallicazSunnipwincessxmatwamango

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged

:::Precap 62:::Raksha Bandhan:::

Chand had arrived with the elders at his place reluctantly. They wanted to asses if their current situation was compromised. A human wasn't supposed to get pregnat forget about this they were frowned upon. Marriage to a human was against the vampire law. Any threats to their clan was terminated and Abhay broke both rules.  Chand would not let Haseena or Abhay pay the hefty price for giving into human weakness. It was a good job Haseena had done some spring cleaning shifting every trace of Pia out of their home. Chand had hoped Pia and his grand child were safe for the time being.

Haseena kept her own mind shielded away from their superiors not to give away Pia's location-Chand (Welcomes her husband) Your just in time . I was about to open the vintage blood out of the cellor. Please take a seat. I'll go make myself scarce and bring out the glass's.
Zeus roared-Enough of this fake pleasantries Haseena. Where is your son?
Haseena huskily looks directly back at their eyes-Abhay is detained with a few classmates. He'll be home later. Not sure when his phone is switched off.
Zeus angered flares his power blast-Use your telepathy or has living with the humans made U reliant on technology. Demand him to come here now.
Chand gave a nod to Haseena-Do as the master asks of U my darling. Abhay will come.
Zeus ordered-And ask him to get his human bride. I want to see the girl for myself.
Haseena shuddered a little closing her eyes-As U ask my lord-(Abhay they are here son. We can't run. Do something fast son. They want Pia.) Done!
Abhay returned the telepathic news back-(The White Witch was called for her service by Rosa. They were coming up with a Plan A and a Plan B. They will get their Pia just not the one they were hoping for.)
Haseena lied-Abhay's coming today. Just has a few loose ends to tie up first.

The White Witch was at Pia's place shileding Pia and so was Arjun. Anhay had given Maithali a little insight to his own issues at home with the superiors and Sid had decided to play along with Abhay's plan. Maithali was very persuasive with her emotional black mail on him.

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya.dsouzapallavisarkarMavi18tj_blacksweta-monyluv_vivian_luvsunu123Arianspurple_shadozDeepi20...Nidhi...karantakiarSunnipwincessxBUBLAIshivanirajputtotalweirdo--AROMAL--Rozy77gangesegb-Sonia-Cute_GalRB81UmIbrahim--Signorina----sumana13--ozzyiealicia212taibaaa-SnowKid-aamirkhanfan..Akaisha..-Nags-Soulmate_SanaSheDevil..tora.tangled.-Ara-Akshi0019..Bournville..dumasAmor.pyar-ishk-Swetha-

purple_shadoz Goldie
purple_shadoz
purple_shadoz

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
wt a precap ayesha di...hope pia n baby rmn safe...wtng 4 ur update...cn u plz pm me??...loads of lv...Smile
SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
wow nice precap dearSmile
..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
gr8 precap

Go to top