Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-Book 2:A TWISTED LOVE-Update 10 sept pg 145 (Page 60)

Pari-Gupta IF-Dazzler
Pari-Gupta
Pari-Gupta

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Awesome update
I think now every one will get to know about the baby and Kabir about Abhay
Waiting for the next part
Continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

matwamango

Amor. IF-Stunnerz
Amor.
Amor.

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
awesome part
loved it

matwamango

-SnowKid- IF-Dazzler
-SnowKid-
-SnowKid-

Posted: 30 June 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Awesome upadate!!...loved it

matwamango

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

:::Precap 57:::Racing Hearts:::

Misha arrived at Pia's doorstep. Correction at Abhay's doorstep and found Tara all frazzled. It didn't stop her from searching for Pia as Tara stopped Misgha by holding her arm.

Tara glared at Misha angrily getting a flash of Misha's temper directed at Pia.-Let me guess Daddy finally spilled the beans. U found out about Pia and want a piece of her but U are too late Misha. She's been abducted. So your perfect little world got smeared by this new development Misha. Get over it. Pia and i don't have time for your problems we have bigger things to worry about than U right now. Now if you'll excuse me your sister needs my help before she and her baby come to any harm. (Misha's jaw fell open at this news figuring out that Pia was really pregnant) Yes Pia is having Abhay's baby and they concieved it out of wedlock just like your father did with Pia. She is her father's daughter after all. (Tara was getting very impatient with Misha's pregnant pause) I'd like to get into action. If you'll move out of my way or do U want me to zap U out of the way?

Misha was struggling to contain her mixed up emotion. She was hurting from the betrayal of her father, her best friend and now it turns out Tara, Abhay and gang were all in on it. Misha was still reeling from the news that Pia was kidknapped and pregnant. She should have known this was to happen. Misha hated Tara's last dig about Pia being her fathers daughter. It only made the sting flare up but Misha was now focused on finding her sister. Yes she said it. Her sister had to come first. Then Misha could throw all the accusations and all her questions at Pia. Why was her world crumbling down now? Why?

Misha holding on Tara's arm weakly managed-Who did this to her? Which bas***d has invited his imminent end?
Tara relayed-The werewolves Jay and Neel have taken Pia against her will. The ritual is tonight and i fear her baby will be at risk. Pia will die before she lets anyone near her baby and i have no choice but to go to our other enemy.
Misha on her way out made a face with Tara slamming the door behind her-The Old Witch. She is powerful and can create a shield around Pia. In return i must help her save her daughter from the Hunter.
Misha in the car followed a trail of light leading to the woods where an old lady was waiting for them-She's here.
Tara kept her hands in a fist as she cleared the leaves out of their path-I have come to seek help. U must help us.
The Old Witch-I will come with U my child but U must understand i must restore the balance. In this ritual a vampire will be sacrificed and so will a werewolf. Jogi is frail and dying so he's all set to enter the next world. As for a vampire it is between Sid and Abhay. I doubt Maithali will allow anyone to touch Abhay so Sid is the guinea. One more thing a witch is needed to perform this and i'm afraid your friend Rosa has got this gig out of  her loyalty to Pia. She believes Pia will be safe if she performs this mammoth task. Pia isn't at risk here. Her baby is. 
Tara's face fell to the ground understanding what this whole night would do to the baby-It would blacken the baby's soul. Witnessing the victimisation of its mother. The moon rising to its fullest will wake the baby to the dark side. Death is what it will see. The baby will lose its purity. 
Misha had no idea what Tara was on about and gasped-Is there something wrong with Pia's baby? I don't understand.
The Old Witch took Misha's hand closing her eyes-U are Arjuns friend. U must beware of the darkness U are entering my child. Embrace it. Don't be afraid. Pia is the light do not stray from the light. It is she who will shed light into your darkness. Let go of all the pain. It has no meaning in your life.
Misha snatched her hand back-Is Pia's baby a werewolf? Is this the reason they've taken Pia? I know the whole lookalike part of the ritual but Maithali was a part of Pia remember.
The Old Witch-I will come with U but Tara i have to warn U about a loss U will face. Its a hefty one. 
Tara didn't care about a loss right now. Pia was at stake here-Misha i think U should go back. There are things U aren't ready to see. Theres a whole side of the supernatural world you've been protected from. Tonight will all dash all your perfect outlook.
Misha wasn't going to miss saving her sister for the world. Only she had the right to scold Pia-I can handle anything right now.

A rustling sound came from the bushes-Tara whipped this person out with her powers glaring at Alexis-What the hell are U doing here?
Alexis-Maithali took Sid i want to save him and i can help U save Pia. If you'll let me.
Tara reluctantly nodded-Fine. We need all the fire power we can get. By the way the one aspect of the supernatural world U haven't met. Meet Alexis my ex vampire lover.
Misha's jaw fell to the floor again in shock.

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

aiyeshasan1989pallavisarkarMavi18nanz_2211sweta-monyminahil1997...Nidhi...m-g19shivanirajputBUBLAIRozy77-Sonia-Cute_GalRee1306RB81sumana-13aamirkhanfanalicia212MS-meghasharmailove99poojahandaAkshi0019AraBearxoSheDevil.SmokeySilence...Bournville..dumas

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Oh u r such a sweetheart I asked u 2 update 2day as treat 4 Abhiya 1st meeting & u did.I know this precap is not only 4 me but 4 every1 but wht 2 do I m self obsessed hahaWinkLOL
rumki34 IF-Sizzlerz
rumki34
rumki34

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
nice precap
con soon
.SmokeySilence. IF-Stunnerz
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
I have your index page as a bookmark in my chrome LOL LOL
I read it like my fav book... whenever I want to... just too good Embarrassed
Waiting for your updates Smile

matwamango

RB81 IF-Rockerz
RB81
RB81

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
si i have a gut feeling here aysha that the vampire that sacrifices is alexis..is it so??waiting for the update..

Go to top