Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Akshi0019

NYC UPDATE... ABHAY N PIA ARE SO GOOD TOGATHER... SO ABHAY IS FINALLY GESSING...EXITED ABOUT THEIR CONFERMATION N ABHAY REACTION... THANX 4 PM... UPDATE SOON...

:::I didn't want to drag this FF out and Abhay is an intelligent vampire. It was only a matter of time. This way he is ready to face the music.:::
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: aamirkhanfan

awesome update...abhay finally guessed that pia is pregnant...

:::I am just trying to plan out what my next step will be. Hopefully it will be a shocker for all concerned😉:::
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweta-mony

Nice plot dr nd story line is also strong.  Thanx for PM me.

:::I never struggle with this FF when i am writing. ABHIYA make this story head to its destination. I am pleased by the positive reaction from my readers.😃:::
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: poojahanda

nice update👏👏👏

chocolate brown eyes , love birds & i cant change what i wrote nice words & misha gave blessing , take care of abhay 4 me great paragraphs & just watching u is my entertainment nice line & love the preparations apple , pies , chicken tikka & chocolate fondue & u r my victim abhay great paragraph & love how abhay guessed it love the lines & nice convo btw chand & haseena & nice 2 see jay & neil in ur ff

:::I find the lines can be a tad corny😆😆:::
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: pyaarification

pias pregnant!!!! looks interesting...

the abhiya scene was as usual amazing...

:::Abhiya scenes are magic in itself but i find doing the romantic angle a little ☺️:::
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: .rumki.

awesome update
eagerly waiting 4 next part
con soon
rumki

:::Next update will take a little time. My FF Eternally waiting 4 U is next😃:::
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuttu

Hi

Chand trying to get the marriage annuled. Great now Piua pregnant is going to blow on to their face. And the ritual too happening Sid trying to get his princess back. Oh oh so  amny things happening ah and then Arnab dobriyal waiting for the shocking news of his life. Can't contian the excitement. Well its much more entertaining than the serial.
the best part was the interaction between Abhay and Misha. Whats cooking up between the two. When did they trun out to be such good buddies.
Pls update quickly Can't wait to see the reaction of all with the pregnancy news. Seems like hubby dear is also not too pleased but for Pias sake he will take it in. So keenly waiting to read the upcoming part. And thank you for the Pm
Bye

:::Chand will have a big problem and so will Arnab as both will unite to break the happy couple up for good threatening the other with legal aid. 😕 Sid winning his princess back will be his main concern for now. I will write about his part in the next update.😳
Misha and Abhay became friends once Abhay had helped find Pia at the cave when she was Maithali. Hope this clears up some doubts.
Abhay is worried this pregnancy might be an abomination even if the child has a heartbeat😕:::
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gals_11

Awesome update Aysha.. Finally d exams r over..n d baby helped piya calm down..dat's sweet.. Misha-Abhay Convo was nyc.. Abhiya were lovely as they always r..truly a magical couple.. So it seems Abhay knows abt Piya's state bt he's nt sure abt it..eagerly waiting for Abhiya n Chand-Haseena's reaction wit they cum 2 know abt piya's pregnancy.. & finally Chand knows abt Abhiya marriage..n it seems he's not happy wit it.. I hope he 'll accept abhiya marriage soon.. D wolves part was gr8..2 new entries..jay n neel..nyc.. Continue soon..thanx for d pm..lol.

:::Pia's baby is helping her a lot she just doesn't know it yet😃Chand will have to live with Abhay's marriage. He can't do anything about it. I included Jay and Neel so Panchi has a new guy and Rosa is still single:::
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: smart.akaisha

heyy aysha watta a nyc update dear...lovely part loved it ttly..thanks for d pm!😛

:::Thanks😃:::
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonlitnisha

Loved your FF dear and Thanx for the PM and am really waiting for ur next update...Love you 

:::As soon as i am done i will post it up. For now working on my new FF😃:::