Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-Book 2:A TWISTED LOVE-Update 10 sept pg 145 (Page 130)

taibaaa IF-Rockerz
taibaaa
taibaaa

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
amazing update
luved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

matwamango

karantakiar Goldie
karantakiar
karantakiar

Posted: 04 September 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
awsmmm

amazing part.
plzcnt soon.
luv u
vritika

matwamango

--Siva-- IF-Rockerz
--Siva--
--Siva--

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
OMG!! Twins!! Wooowww.. Really loved it..Clap Abhay back to his own memories.. Happy that Maithili is not evil as I thought.. Happy to see her like that..
Sid's thinking about Abhay and his kids to Pia.. Marvelous.. Enjoyed every bit of it..  Thumbs Up
I hope Piya will be back to form in next update.. Cant wait for next update.. Please PM me the next time you update.. 

matwamango

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sivaranjani

OMG!! Twins!! Wooowww.. Really loved it..Clap Abhay back to his own memories.. Happy that Maithili is not evil as I thought.. Happy to see her like that..
Sid's thinking about Abhay and his kids to Pia.. Marvelous.. Enjoyed every bit of it..  Thumbs Up
I hope Piya will be back to form in next update.. Cant wait for next update.. Please PM me the next time you update.. 
Its Pia as A Mom i am most looking towards and Abhay as a Daddy

Edited by matwamango - 05 September 2011 at 1:44pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mayasuchlin--Siva--

kuttu Goldie
kuttu
kuttu

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Wow so They have twins. So now what Pai is also a vampire. And how long will they be able to keep the children away from the elders finding out.And Misha in between all this supernatural surely not losing her mind is a great thing. Kabir is a lost soul. So will hte kids be able to help him out. And finally siddy boy has hee found the path to redeeming himself fully. But felt bad for Maithli the role she had to play ot keep Pia safe.
Ree1306 IF-Dazzler
Ree1306
Ree1306

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Awww...this was the best part...Abhiya r now parentss...:)))))
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged

:::Precap 66:::Transitioning resistance:::

Misha and Arjun left to get a little air and to get a little clarification with baby Surya who was turning out to be a little monster biting Sid like a little tearaway but he was on his best behaviour around Misha. Being copped up for a few days had sent her up the wall. Her nails were a real state thanks to all the nail biting she'd been doing. It was a nervous habit of hers and Abhay sent her a wsrning that if she continued on doing this then he'd bite her neck off. It was only meant as a playful joke but Misha knew how anxious her Jiju was especially with Pia's heart having stopped. The waiting was the hardest Misha had found and unlike Abhay who was used to heartbreak and was keeping himself from exposing any emotional weakness Misha could only break out internally in her mad rage but couldn't let off steam for Abhay.

Arjun held Misha's hand in his finding the pathway out of their secluded haven and into the night's beautifuly moonlight. They sat on some of the large rocks-Misha i know i haven't been a good boyfriend let alone a good human being but i want to be here for U.
Misha squeezed his hand again-Thanks Arjun. (Holding Surya in her arms kissing his cute cherub cheeks) I was going to blow in there. Its so difficult.
Arjun nodded listening-I know. U can cut the atmosphere with a knife.
Misha smiled-I have never seen Pia so still in my life. She's alway full of energy. She might be the quietest member of my family but she is so active. Always running after Abhay. Always in her own little world and she's always the one to be there for U as an rock. She is my emotional support Arjun. Will she survive? The little ones need their mother. I feel like i have nobody. I can't even spill to my own family. What would i tell them? Its so unfair.
Arjun pointed out softly-You'll always have me Misha. I really do love U and want to be there for U no matter how U want me. As a friend or as a lover.
Surya stuck his tongue out showinh Misha he wasn't impressed making her laugh.
Misha giggled-Surya is a little jealous of his aunty having an admirer. According to him I am all Surya's. U are all mine too munchkin. (Kissing his forehead) I love it when U get so possessive.
Arjun pulled a sad face-Great i have competition from a baby. Just my luck. I love your Aunt Misha Surya. Help her cheer up and U can have all the chocolates in the world.
Misha gasped-Bribery will not work in my family.
Surya laughed.
Misha eyed sweetly at Arjun-I forgive U Arjun. And i do want U in my life for as long as you'll have me.
Surya clapped his hand in joy.
Arjun concluded-Looks like i've won the approval of your handsome nephew.
Misha kissed Surya's cheeks again-Thanks for cheering me up. Both of U.

Edited by matwamango - 10 September 2011 at 12:03pm

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

metallicazsan1989kathrina7176pallavisarkarMavi18sunu123Arians...Nidhi...BUBLAIshivanirajputm-g19purple_shadozDeepi20prerna26Pari-GuptaMRS.SSO-Sonia-gangesegbsunflower52--sumana13--ozzyieRB81UmIbrahimaamirkhanfan--Siva--snitchseeker-Ara-SheDevil..Akaisha..ilove99PristineSoul-Nags-Akshi0019.SmokeySilence...Bournville..BeyondHorizonAmor.-Swetha-

ilove99 IF-Sizzlerz
ilove99
ilove99

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged

awesome!!!!surya is just too cute and with mish superb!!!!
poor arjun having comp. with a babyLOLbut altast he wonEmbarrassedupdate soon...

Edited by ilove99 - 07 September 2011 at 7:00am

Go to top