Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-Book 2:A TWISTED LOVE-Update 10 sept pg 145 (Page 12)

ilove99 IF-Sizzlerz
ilove99
ilove99

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

Originally posted by ilove99

it was lovely!!i was giggling hard when i was reading that tara's warning!
poor pia can't stop herself..but what did you mean by mish is next...means next is her wedding? i am waiting for the good news reveal it soon...btw why don't you start a new ff?
:::Girls get emotional so Tara's warning was really in vain. Pia would have shed the tears anywayBig smileMisha caught the bouquet and usually it means they are the next victim to get marriedLOLMisha doesn't want to be next. She is still in her tomboy phaseLOLI will make a move on itEmbarrassed:::
ah!i think arjun is gonna change that right waiting for arnab's response on pia's weddingLOL

tj_black Senior Member
tj_black
tj_black

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
wow...u made me totally speechless yaar..just thanku for this lovely update nd ur pm also
bmtdluver IF-Rockerz
bmtdluver
bmtdluver

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
really nice wedding update. And congrats on your second thread!
shewolf. IF-Sizzlerz
shewolf.
shewolf.

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

Originally posted by ..SheWolf..

Heya..You started your second book..

yipppiieee..Dancing

OMG!! I seriously can't wait for AbhIya suhaag raat..and Tara to dig out that Piya is pregnant
LOL..sounds awesome..Embarrassed

Please update soon..this curiosity is killing the cat in me..ROFLEmbarrassed

Nidhi..Smile
:::The second Book took forever to write up due to Book 1 Taking forever to progressLOL The Suhaag raat should be a fun write.EmbarrassedI am already blushingBlushingThe curiosity is killing me too because i don't know how Tara will find out Pia is pregnantLOLI like your personality. U remind me of meShockedWink:::

hehe..but still to reach book 2 and still have ppl glued to it..its really great..Embarrassed
Me reminding you of yourself!!Shocked
Don't go by my posts I'm a total bratty nautanki in real!!
Aah..and you name reminds me of my First ever best friend..who is no more on talking terms with me..Unhappy

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE FAST!!! I SERIOUSLY CAN'T WAIT!!LOL

Nidhi..Smile
mjsheen43 Groupbie
mjsheen43
mjsheen43

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged

Such a romantic update Smile... Sweet Smile... Now Im waiting for Arnav's reaction... Tongue... Update Soonnn plzzz

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged

:::Precap 51:::Intimate:::

The evening soon tired Pia out. She'd loved every moment of her impractical wedding which turned out to be quite a fairytale for her. It was more than she'd ever anticiated it would be. Abhay took Pia to his room so she could rest. Her eyes were a dead giveaway as she tried so hard to keep herself awake but struggled. He placed her gently on his bed taking her shoes off.

He whispers to Pia-I will com for U later. Sleep tight wifey. (It felt strange refering to Pia as his wife but he loved this terminoly in their relationship now. It made her his forever. To the world she was off limits.)

Abhay found Tara waiting for him looking rather dubious-Are U feeling one of your vibes?
Tara responded-No but i need to see U in private.
Abhay took Tara out for a drivearound with Haseena keeping watch on Pia-So what is this about?
Tara wet her lips then asked Abhay a question she feared she alrady knew the answer to. She just needed him to confirm it-Have and Pia been close? U know intimate close.
Abhay nodded-It was just the one day. Why do U ask?
Tara now needed confirmation on Pia's little situation-Have U noticed Pia has been acting a little stange?
Abhay-Pia is always in her own world. When isn't she acting strange?
Tara probed-What about her eating habits? Her moodswings?
Abhay admitted Pia was a little off her game-So! Its all exam stress. U are so sweet worrying about her but leave it to me to take care of her now. I am her husband now so its my duty.
Tara wasn't going to make Abhay panic just yet. There was still a chance she could be wrong. A vampire concieving a child was impossible. Pia wasn't the type to jump into bed with any man so the child would be Abhays-So where is the blushing bride?
Abhay empathized-Poor thing is exhausted. This whole day has been too much for her. She has a double exam first thing tomorrow. She'll need it to conserve her energy. She'd spent last night revising like mad.
Tara asks-Can i see her just for a minute? I won't wake her.
Abhay-Sure! Is there something U are hiding from me Tara?
Tara omitted-NO. I'd never lie to U Abhay. I am just a little cautious.

Tara checks up on Pia and takes a blood sample while she lay asleep and head out.

Edited by matwamango - 25 May 2011 at 11:41am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

freesikhasan1989pallavisarkartanya.dsouzamangonaminahil1997...Nidhi...Deepi20sweet_neetukarantakiarBUBLAIvampirekingCute_GalRozy77MRS.SSOPari-Guptaaamirkhanfanalicia212RB81--sumana13--Courageous_Leopoojahandasushupsshewolf.ilove99SheDevil..Bournville..

shewolf. IF-Sizzlerz
shewolf.
shewolf.

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Love you Aysha..Hug

aah..I've not yet read it so..off to read!LOL
will edit after reading!Big smile

**EDITED..

and the way he tried to defend Piya's mood swings..saying it was cuz of the exam stress..aww..Embarrassed

Aah..blood sample!?LOLI guess Piya's detectivegiri has come over to Tara..LOL

Edited by ..SheWolf.. - 25 May 2011 at 12:09pm
mangona Senior Member
mangona
mangona

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
so tara is being suspicious wow der

Go to top