Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-Book 2:A TWISTED LOVE-Update 10 sept pg 145 (Page 103)

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepi20

Nice update! I feel super bad for Piya! It's going to be painful staying away from Abhay for long! I hope Abhay comes back to Piya and their baby soon, it's sad seeing them away from each other! Cry Eagerly waiting for the next update! Continue soon Smile
Its like your hearts been ripped out i know but Superiors are too powerful as a unit Abhay's got no chance and hiding Pia and his love for the baby is impossible. This was his only best shot.

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuteshrishti

wow awesome part ayesha.Tune bhi panchi se rakhi bandwa di aahah.Ohh dear I m sad.Ab v wont get 2 c Abhiya romance.Kab tak they have 2 live separately.Oh sid spoilt everything.Hopee zald Abhiya mileSmile
Abhiya may be seperated but their love hasn't died. Abhay will remember once he see's his child again. Its the part of the memory erasure. Panchi is annoying so making Abhay as a brother was her only salvation for now. I'm killing her off in my other FF.
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttu

This was one part were Misha outshined the rrest of them. She was at her best. And Arjun got it coming. so my guess did turn out to be right. Will the elders be fooled. And Maithli she is human but has her power all been wiped out of her or traces are left becuse she is a werewolf and vampires and werewolves bad combination.
Sid and Pia was really good. Poor chap no one liners this time. Thank God he didn't say a word or he is in for it from Pia.

Misha has been sidelined at times even in my FF's because i focus too much on ABHIYA i forget about the other characters. So i justified her well in this update. Misha has had an dramafilled two updates now. See Misha isn't Talli in this update. Abhay and Maithali have a connection and there are remnants of werewolf trace in Metz but it has been masked via magic. 
Sid is facing a test of wills with Pia and one wrong word he will be dead.
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by missglam

Wonderful update...
Wow ! Abhay a brother to misha n panchi..loved it
misha managed to clean out pockets of his brother..poor abhay!
I feel like killing sid for doing this to abhiya..omg! Abhay forgot his wedding n the baby...i hope he comes back to pia..soon...cant bear him to be near to metz...
Thanks for the pm...continue sooon..
Tc
Its all about the LOVE. MISHA & PANCHI'S love for ABHAY as a brother. Only Misha can commit highway robbery and get away with itLOLLOLLOL
Abhay and Pia are facing an acid test lets seet how they fare.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sonia-

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunu123

hey ayeshaBig smile
awesome update yaarClap...
wow misha tie rakhi to abhay...n panchi alsoLOL...mera sapna pura ho gaya...panchi n abhay bro n sisLOL...thnak u sooo much...
omg problem hi problem yaar inki life mein...i really feels sad for abhiyaCry...
i already guessed  that mathili will take pia's place but never thought abt erasing abhay's memory...its becoz that superior cannot read abahy naa...
omg that fight was awesome betw armiLOL...
plz update soon
hav a nice day
luv u
sunita
Abhay and MISHA & Panchi  in a sacred union is what i wanted because of Birdie pies obsession with Abhay in the show. Relations don't all have to be based on attracting a person as a lover there can be a platonic one. LOLWink Meri sapna bhi poora hagayi.
I know ABHIYA are undergoing another test on their perfect life but these things come in waves i'm afraid. Abhay had to erase a portion of his memory to keep Superiors at bay just until Pia and the baby is born and are safe. Right now Pia is at a very delicate stage.
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by purple_shadoz

Winkayesha di...wt a beautiful update...lvd every part of it...4m rakhii 2 abhiya's bondng...not 4 gtng misha tiff wd arjun...hmmm...so d plot thickens...hope dt dr plan wrks out n pia ,abhay n baby rmain safe...lvd abhay's lil convo wd hs baby...cant wait 2 rd more...thnx a lot 4 pm...lv ya loadzzz...Tongue p.s. spcl thnx to u 4 makng panchi tie rakhi on abhay...hahaha...lvd it cmpltly...Big smile
Trust me this is a raksha bandhan even i was eagerly planned to write ever since the show took a detour via Panchi kilove kaahaani

purple_shadoz

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivanirajput

omg this is a real shocker
so abhay has forgetten his baby
and what about maithali as pia i mean does abhay has also accepted maithali as pia and forgot about the real pia completely
thanks for pm and this time please update soon

Abhiya are soulmates yaar they'll find each other. Yes Abhay thinks Maithali is Pia. Lets see how this twist works out.

shivanirajput

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 14 August 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ozzyie

Awesomme  as always... n misha abhay scene ...so cute ... update soon 

Go to top