Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: --sumana13--

just curious to know will these two be human or vampires or mix of both??? 😕I hope the superiors don't take them away to convert them into vampires ...😭

They are a hybrid. So no need to turn them and the babies are very powerful together they are unstoppable
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
OMG 😲 Jackpot! Twins 4 Abhiya  Just hope Pia pulls through super fast to complete this happy family picture.
--Signorina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omG twins really awesome 🤗👏
SimiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

wow..!!

so cute..!!

its really vry touchin ayesh!!

plzz update soon..

n i jus hope piya survives!!

taibaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing update
luved it
karantakiar thumbnail
awsmmm

amazing part.
plzcnt soon.
luv u
vritika

--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
OMG!! Twins!! Wooowww.. Really loved it..👏 Abhay back to his own memories.. Happy that Maithili is not evil as I thought.. Happy to see her like that..
Sid's thinking about Abhay and his kids to Pia.. Marvelous.. Enjoyed every bit of it..  👍🏼
I hope Piya will be back to form in next update.. Cant wait for next update.. Please PM me the next time you update.. 
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sivaranjani

OMG!! Twins!! Wooowww.. Really loved it..👏 Abhay back to his own memories.. Happy that Maithili is not evil as I thought.. Happy to see her like that..
Sid's thinking about Abhay and his kids to Pia.. Marvelous.. Enjoyed every bit of it..  👍🏼
I hope Piya will be back to form in next update.. Cant wait for next update.. Please PM me the next time you update.. 

Its Pia as A Mom i am most looking towards and Abhay as a Daddy Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
kuttu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow so They have twins. So now what Pai is also a vampire. And how long will they be able to keep the children away from the elders finding out.And Misha in between all this supernatural surely not losing her mind is a great thing. Kabir is a lost soul. So will hte kids be able to help him out. And finally siddy boy has hee found the path to redeeming himself fully. But felt bad for Maithli the role she had to play ot keep Pia safe.
Ree1306 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awww...this was the best part...Abhiya r now parentss...:)))))