loved it
I hope Abhiya forgives Sid and accept him
continue soon
thanks for the PM
In all due time. ABHIYA are full of heart. They'll forgive Sid 
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by RB81

hei aysha,
this tale is getting very intense n i'm very much tensed..
if u dont get abhay n the real pia together very soon looks like i might get over stressed..
r u better tell when u'll bring them back together so that i'll continue reading after that..
this stress is taking me up as if i'm in the place of pia..LOL!!!
continue soon..
There is only 3 updates left yaar. ABHIYA will be back ASAP. 
Originally posted by cuteshrishti

wow dear I loved it so gud.The whole convo was fab.Metz & Abhay thn superiors hopw sab thik chale jo hone se raha nhi.Jaldi babay aaye so Abhiya can b 2gether agn.I love Misha possessiveness 2wards Abhay.Lke she warning metz 2 keep her hand off as he belongs 2 Pia.Loved it plzz continue😳
Baby Jaldi aane waale hain. Next update will see the first step. I am giving away my plot line
hey ayesha😃
awesome update dear👏👏👏👏👏...
mathali act well as superiour n abhay also hav to buy her act that she is pia...
i liked misha gave warning to mathili...
abhay felt strange naa when he touch mathali first time after memory loss...that's good sign...
hope superiour dont find out abt pia n child...
poor sid...now i really felt bad for him...
plz update soon
hav a nice day
luv u
sunita
Originally posted by sunu123

hey ayesha😃
awesome update dear👏...
mathali act well as superiour n abhay also hav to buy her act that she is pia...
i liked misha gave warning to mathili...
abhay felt strange naa when he touch mathali first time after memory loss...that's good sign...
hope superiour dont find out abt pia n child...
poor sid...now i really felt bad for him...
plz update soon
hav a nice day
luv u
sunita
Abhay isn'y fully gone. He is still there. Its just how he perceives Pia and part of him knows somethings wrong. Sid will get his place soon enough.
awesome.
superb.
fab..
wonderful...
loved it...
thanx for the pm.
take care...
awesome part...so far, its good

:::Precap 64:::Come Again:::

The following week were intense for both Abhay and Maithali. They were being watched like hawks totally scrutinized by the Superiors. Abhay suspected Pia wasn't herself. The kisses he'd shared with Pia didn't feel like Pia's. It was almost like he was kissing another woman.  Abhay felt like he was cheating on Pia except this was his Pia. Logically was this even possible? Could Pia be?  Abhay found no solace in Pia's arms. He was so restless. The Superiors were giving him the look making him feel uneasy. Everytime they looked at them Pia would cozy up with him an dtouch him very unPia Like. She wasn't into Public display of affection.

Even in bed he could remember Pia would pounce on him and it would be he who'd back off but here the case was the same only Pia backed away. His Pia was very tempting and would have floored him with a soul stealing performance making him weak in the knees. It was Pia's signature embrace he was missing. That look she gives when she is annoyed at him or wants something from him. Abhay had seen the cracks. He just didn't mention anything to Pia in front of all the vampires in fear of what they'd do.

Maithali might have shown she had wonderful acting chops but baring her soul to Abhay was harder than she ever dreamt was possible. To Abhay she was Pia but to her Abhay was her Abhay and pretending to do this was too much for her. Maithali hoped Pia's baby would be on its way now because right now Maithali was hanging on by a thread. Her will power wasn't as strong as she'd gathered almost giving in Abhay's loving care. She melted like butter at his touch. She couldn't afford to do this to Pia. Or worse to Sid. Maithali had vowed to do what she could by him.

Zeus gave Abhay smirk-So Abhay, How are U feeling about inviting Pia's parents over?
Maithali answered quickly-My folks are not welcome here. They don't know what Abhay and U guys are. And my sister Panchi is a little erm too flirty for her own good and i fear she'll be making a move on your good self. Besides Mom is busy with the preperations with Panchi's wedding.
Shai'ra respnded softly-For one who misses her parents U sure don't want them around us.
Maithali answered again-No offence but i've only just got my family back. I don't want them suspecting anything peculiar is going on here. I have to go.
Abhay felt his mind throb in pain like there was a desperate call where the signals got scrambled. Haseena came to Abhay-Son what's going on?
Abhay cried-PIA!!!!!!!!!!
Maithali ran to Abhay's side-Abhay (Looking worried) Tell me what's the matter? Please tell me Abhay? 
Abhay watched Maithali closely-Mom i need to go out. Is it ok if i go hunting on my own?
Chand saw Unns was sniggering quietly-Abhay son Go!
Abhay didn't need to be asked twice.
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
hey dear nice precap.Abhay dead heart will always luv pia😳
😭VERY sad oswill end soon..still os  precap was good Edited by dolma.rose - 12 years ago