FF-Book 2:A TWISTED LOVE-Update 10 sept pg 145 - Page 89

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arians thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

awasome update😊thnx for pm

cont soon
snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Loveee Maithili.

Loveee U too.

Excellent Update.
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow dear I loved it so gud.The whole convo was fab.Metz & Abhay thn superiors hopw sab thik chale jo hone se raha nhi.Jaldi babay aaye so Abhiya can b 2gether agn.I love Misha possessiveness 2wards Abhay.Lke she warning metz 2 keep her hand off as he belongs 2 Pia.Loved it plzz continue😳
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: missglam

Superb update..
So, finally the superiors have believed dat metz is piya... I hope they all r out of the danger zone..
Zeus is enchanting..i must say..i like his character alot & as for shai'ra.. She looks cunning...
Awww...sid is really feeling bad...i hope pia forgives him...
Eagerly waiting for abhiya reunion...
Thanx for the pm
continue soon
tc

Next update will have Abhiya unting again. I am swiftly ending this FF there is only 3 or four updates left.I also have an epilogue within that update. Zeus is meant to be alluring😉
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: prerna26

AWESOME UPDATE...👏THIS ONE IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE FFs...❤️CONTINUE SOON...GOOD LUCK AND THANKS A LOT FOR PM.😃

Mine too yaar.Its ok about the Pm hon😉
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

gr8 update ayesha, aarggghhh y r superiors staying on, 😡 hope they dont suspect nething and hope pia remains safe 

Next update will focus less on Superiors and AMETZ and more on Pia. It will be a week late and the tension will be sky high. Nothing will happen to Pia i've never killed Pia off permanently now have i in any of my FF's or one shots
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonlitnisha

Thanx for the PM and a very Wonderful update i was waiting for ur Update well I always wait for ur Twisted Love Update iam addicted to it...Continue soon

Music to my ears sweetie. I love this FF but it brings me sadness that i have to end it
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: Akshi0019

awsum ayesha... dat was awsum... i loved d maithli act... n i hope pia will be ok... cont soon... n thanks 4 d pm...

Maithali isn't fazed by the Superiors but is wary of what this could do to Abhay if they ever found Pia.
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivanirajput

oh god lovely update👏
so superiors have approved maithali as pia
but i hate the part in which maithali kissed abhay😡😡
well i hope sid is really sorry for what he did
please reunite abhiya soon
i can't see them far away from each other and don't end this ff so soon this is my favourite ff i want u to continue it please
thanks for pm and update soon

Maithali did what she had to with Abhay. Both the superiors and Abhay have to buy that she is Pia. This is what she'd do so Maithali is simply acting out Pia's role. She loves Abhay even now. It would pain her to do this and still come away without Abhay.. I gotta end this yaar all good things must come to an end. I don't want to prolong this FF and lose my passion for it
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: mandy1024

Nice update Ayesha 😊 Superiors sure seem to have an ulterior motive other than confirming Pia's pregnancy. Plz continue soon.

Abhay will be having his doubts about the Superiors anyway. He wasn't born yesterday.