Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
That was really emotional😭
Siddarth...you deserve more curses than this for what you did right now...
But I still hope Pia cottons up to him...
The poor thing...when will life be easy on her...
I just hope this dark time gets over soon...
I have full faith in the little one to protect Pia...
Loved it as usual🤗
moonlitnisha thumbnail
awesome update I love the Raksha Bandhan PART Love Misha and Panchis bond wid Abhay i wish they cud show such nond in the show too then may be Panchi's character wud have been good anyways Thanx for the PM i love reading your ffs but sry for Late reply...Love you Dear
luv_vivian_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

amazing

super

awesome

brill update ...wat more can i say yaar sooo gud...

for;;;;;;;;;;;;; brother vs brother...

am try to catch...so bare wih mee

--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hello, I just started reading your FF before 4 days and I git addicted to it.. For the last 4 days, I'm totally lost into your FF👍🏼.. Thanks for the really superb story.. But now I'm scared to read after this lat update😭.. Abhay's memory about Pia and the baby is erased/.. What will happen next.. Hope he'll regain memories fast and Maithilli will not play any pranks on them!! Please PM me the next time.. Really cant wait!
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

:::Precap 62:::Into the Fire:::

Maithali gave Pia a little smile holding her hand in hers-Pia i assure U i will do all i can to protect U. I promise Pia even if it costs me my life.
Pia cried uncontrollably unable to contain her tears-Please look after Abhay for me. He doesn't know what he's taken on. Promise me you'll keep him safe for me. Promise me you'll keep him happy.
Maithali felt her own heart break. Pia was too concerned about Abhay's happiness she wasn't at all bothered about her own happiness-I will Pia. U trust me right?
Pia nodded-I do. U are like my sister Maithali. I trust U with my own life. Abhay is my lifeline. If he's ok then i'll think my world is Ok.
Sid passes Pia a tissue but Pia refuses to take anything from him-Don't even look at me Sid. I swear it will be your funeral.
Sid was about to say something when Maithali hinted at him not to dare-Maithali U give Pia a hankie.
Maithali passed Pia a tissue from Sid-Here now wipe your tears Pia. I want U to smile and try to be as calm as possible for the baby. Its vital for its own survival. My people will look after U Pia. I have instructed Jay to personally see to it that U want for nothing. Rosa will be there with The White Witch and Arjun. They will all look after U well. (Maithali placed her hand on the bump) Little one make sure U look after Pia. She needs U more now than ever before. (She felt a kick) See even the baby will be there for U. Take care Pia. Sid U behave or i swear i'll kill U myself.
Sid nodded-Loud and clear. I'm the most wanted guy here.
Maithali glares with Pia-Have a safe journey.

Maithali saw Pia driven away to safety away from prying eyes. Sidharth had cost Abhay his beautiful little world just by one call. Lord help her keep her sanity. As if it wasn't bad enough trying to smother her own hearts call for Abhay and now she was thrown into the path of temptation. She hoped she was srong enough to muffle her own desire for Abhay. What kind of sick joke was playing with all of them? It angered her but at the same time she was petrified of coming undone in front of the vampire superiors. Maithali could feel her body tremble just at the mere thought of pretending to be Pia. Last time it was easy only Abhay had known she wasn't Pia but what if the Superior's learnt of their treachery. Would they punish Abhay? Would he be saved from their wrath? 

Maithali entered the Dobrial home going up the stairs to find Abhay passed out on the bed with Tara and Rosa hovering around him. The White Witch had cast another spell.
purple_shadoz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey ayexha di...lvd d precap...so d climax s buildng up????...plz plz plz abhay ko safe rkhna...mujhe abhi se hi dar lg ra h...😭hope dt dr plan wrks out...do cont soon...lv ya loadzzz...❤️
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wow This Is Getting Good. Update Soon.
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
brilliant update ayesha
kuttu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Interesting precap will Maithli be able to pull it off is a big question. Sid always has something to do or say to make people mad.
-SnowKid- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
intersting precap...do update soon