Fan Fictions

FF-Book 2:A TWISTED LOVE-Update 10 sept pg 145 - Page 69

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

gr8 update ayesha. finally misha came around. hope to see kabir back soon. love abhiya romance.

Kabir is a little 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow...ayesha..
abhiya romance was full on !! 😍
that was great..Abhay is much better when he expresses his feelings openly...to pia...
Piya is truly lucky...she has a passionate lover..a caring husband with her...😳
well,i'm glad that misha can see the depth of abhiya's relationship..
the new kabir is giving me those creeps...is he going to be alrite??
thanks for the pm..
continue sooon...
tc
🤗
_Klaroline_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry for the late reply
i was out of town for some days
lovely update
i love the way Abhay is taking care of piya
continue soon
I will be waiting
love u
renuka
matwamango thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: missglam

wow...ayesha..

abhiya romance was full on !! 😍
that was great..Abhay is much better when he expresses his feelings openly...to pia...
Piya is truly lucky...she has a passionate lover..a caring husband with her...😳
well,i'm glad that misha can see the depth of abhiya's relationship..
the new kabir is giving me those creeps...is he going to be alrite??
thanks for the pm..
continue sooon...
tc
🤗

Abhay is the ideal lover for any woman. He is just how i picturize him in my head. I am obsessed by Abhay and Pia is lucky alright.
.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome, you always surprise me!!
Thanks for the pm
matwamango thumbnail

:::Precap 61:::Brother vs Brother:::

Abhay had a score to settle against his troublesome brother Sid. He had to answer to him for his wretched betrayal. Abhay took this littlehappiness he had with Pia for granted getting complacent. If the superiors even lay a finger on Pia and his baby then there would be hell to pay. For now Abhay had to make sure his sweet wife rested while he geared himself for a pow wow with Sid.

Pia grabbed on to Abhay's arm pulling him close so he'd lay beside her with his hand laying flat against her tummy whispering-Don't leave me Abhay! Stay with us.
Abhay whispered back-I'll be back. I need to see Dad. I mean your Dad and Mom. It will look rude if i stay with U here what will they think?
Pia grinned back-That my husband loves me too much to tear himself away from us for more than a second. (Pia sensed Abhay was deliberating over something) Abhay you'd tell me if there was sometthing wrong wouldn't U? Are U in trouble? Is this about us? Why are U so secretive all of a sudden Abhay? (Pia getting worked up) I didn't mention anything before because of Misha and Tara but there is something going on i can feel it.
Abhay brushed away Pia's worries with a kis on her lips and then a kiss on her swelling tummy-Pia stop worrying and leave it all to me. U trust me don't U?
Pia nodded AS ABHAY CALMED HER DOWN-Then keep faith and please go to sleep so my baby can dream about his or her gorgeous Daddy. I already know the stories you've been telling our child Pia. I'm not sure they're ready for such drama yet!
Pia gave a weak smile back-U know me too well Abhay. The baby already knows what a wild imagination i have. Come back soon.
Abhay kissed Pia again then saw Misha heading in-Will U keep an eye on her for me. I have a score to settle.
Misha nodded-Sure Jiju.

Abhay sprinted down the stairs andgave Arnab a warm smile back-Is it Ok if i leave Pia and U guys watch out for her. She's been a little restless and Mom and Dad going away on business i didn't want her to feel out of place.
Arnab gave a warm smile back-Its great to have Pia here. Maybe now we can get to know her properly and this time help her out. U go without any worries Abhay. Pia's in safe hands.
Abhay nodded and got an unexpected hug from his father-in-law-This is to say Thank U son. For providing us with the opportunity to be with Pia.
Abhay in a rush felt fuzzy insude like a bear-Its my pleasure. You're family after all.

With this Abhay stormed off zooming straight to Maithali's place.
kuttu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh oh someone has dug a grave for himself
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
so now sid is gonna get from both abhay and maithali. wow. 😆
Cute_Gal thumbnail
Gr8 precap.. eagerly waiting for d update..lol.
Deepi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Exciting precap! Eagerly waiting for the update! 😊