Fan Fictions

FF-Book 2:A TWISTED LOVE-Update 10 sept pg 145 - Page 66

ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesoome Ayesha... njoyed it .. loved it !!! the picnic was too gud n Abhiya moments the best ...btw i liked the beach whale !!!!!😉
update soon !!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
its nyc ayesha... abhay pia romance is too bud dr... .n i hope kabeer will be back soon... cont. soon... i want more...hehe...
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
gr8 update ayesha. finally misha came around. hope to see kabir back soon. love abhiya romance.
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Ayesha.. Its was such a romantic and beautiful update...loved abhaya romance alot...
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
2 gud ayesha!!luving it!!n thanx 4 da pm'
kuttu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
A lovely Abhay Pia romance. And Misha is a brat so planning to train her nephew or niece into one shouldn't be a surprise. I hope for Abhay's and Pia's mental state she doesn't do something stupid or sure Arnab the grandfather would keep her gorunded for life no that is going to stop our Misha. Her language is turning to be really colour ful. Just worried about this souless Kabir. What has he become. And is it the end of Misha and Arjuns relationship. And what about the witch captured. Oh and Sid baby is sure going to be in a soup now.
Bye

poojahanda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice update👏👏👏
nice convo btw misha ,pia & abhay ,exception with misha ,my lang isnt child friendly , drag u scream with me , delicate porcelain doll ,personal superman , hot vampire husband , his eyes turns color , possible 2 love someone ,  both of u r stubborn as the other , nice lines , love abhiya convo, abhiya example of true love nice line , naughty baby , hyperactive , 1 more misha😆 pia my lifeline nice line
moonlitnisha thumbnail
Awesome update beautifully written luved abhay piya romance:Misha pia convo and especially when Misha calls pia her sister and Mishka friendship and each and every step and moment of d ff...keep up d gud work and thanx 4 d pm
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
A perfect husband and passionate lover...kaash yeh asal mein bhi hotha😍
Abhay just rocks in both roles...
Pia couldn't have asked for more...
Along with them we also love the baby Aysh...waiting for the footballer to come out...
Poor Kabir...Tara you realised too late that you shouldn't have messed with nature...
So something is coming up at the Raichands...
Will wait to know what...
Thanks for this lovely update darling...
Update the group ff when you get time dear
karantakiar thumbnail
amazing dear
superb part.
luvd it.
plz plz cnt wid next part soon.
luv u
vritka