jaldi se update karo naa ,,,,
puhlease...

mujhse intezaar nahi hota...

regards...

swati...!!!!!!
minahil1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
 my fav ff😍...hey aysha , i m posting this message on behalf of meera "ilove99" , plz follow it if it will help u 😃 , actually i have posted it in all ur ff threads , i m nt sparing any of ur ff threads😆

message-

hey guys!!!!!!i have made a ff corner for the ff readers and writers ...
and i know u must be thinking what's this😕so plz go through the 1 post of this link...i have explained everything!!!!!
it will be a benefit or writers as they can advertise and post updates in this thread so the readers will get updates and no need to pm everyone as it takes a lot of time ...
as per readers they can give their advice and suggestions feedback etc...here.

so plz inform me which ff's do you write and i will post it in the page 1 

plz pass this message or link to your buddies or the ff writers which u read!!!!
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

:::Precap 60:::Private Picnic:::

Chand was having no picnic with his vampire superiors. They were grilling him big time for aiding and abetting werewolves even though it was for their benefit. His son wretched Sid had spilled the beans on Pia being pregnant with a vampire child and wanted to know if there was any truth to the rumours. Chand wasn't going to fall into this trap. He'd honed his mental powers to such a point that nobody could infiltrate it. This suspicion would definitely lead to action and Pia had to be kept safe up until she's given birth to his grandchild. The baby would be the most hunted being thanks to a rarity of its nature. The possibilities would be endless and so would be the prize. His Grandchild would be the most sought after creature by all supernatural beings used as a power trip. 

Chand with his Majesty-The rumours U want me to confirm are merely just rumours. I am sure U know what an imaginative mind Sid has and Abhay isn't stupid enough to let a human get one over him. Your highness I assure U this news is news to me.
Superior finds nothing in Chand's mind but can hear a note of hesitation-Chand U have been a loyal servant to us. My right hand man almost and i know to a vampire protecting the ones U sire comes frst but i give U my word no harm will come to Abhay.
Chand wasn't falling for the flower trap. Even if Abhay was safe from them his Grandchild and Pia were certain to meet a fate Chand would much rather not dwell on-Why would i protect a human? I'd much rather save my energies elsewhere! Like i said we have a walking dead to contain. A witch brought him to life and all our focus is on him.  
Superior not convinced by Chand's omission-Is there a girl pregnant with a supernatural child residing in your place?
Chand blatantly lied-No! (Pia would have to be removed from the Raichand manor. It was no longer safe there) U can check up on us if U like? I have nothing to hide.
Superior hisses with detriment like he saw something was wrong-We will take U up on your offer.
Chand remained calm-I shall make the arrangements.

Chand made a swift mind link alerting Haseena to keep Pia and Abhay away from their home. Relaying everything with a mental connection as Haseena gave Abhay the same message back as both Pia and Misha sat down for a little chat.
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow yaar awesome precap.Plz update fast ayesha.U know this is my fav & I really wait 4 update of this FF😊
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

wow yaar awesome precap.Plz update fast ayesha.U know this is my fav & I really wait 4 update of this FF😊

:::I will try to get it done by tomorrow. Too late in the night and i only just came back from the theme park Alton Towers.. This FF is too popular for my own good. There will be a heavy dose of Abhiya with Misha and KAT in here:::
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: matwamango

:::I will try to get it done by tomorrow. Too late in the night and i only just came back from the theme park Alton Towers.. This FF is too popular for my own good. There will be a heavy dose of Abhiya with Misha and KAT in here:::

tHNX Ayesha I knew it ki I'll get 2 read more of Abhiya in dis update😊
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nyc precap ayesha... cont. soom...
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fab precap Aysha.. Chand is lying..
Update soon
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great precap...waiting for the update
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
awesome precap. hope pia and baby remain safe.