FF-Book 2:A TWISTED LOVE-Update 10 sept pg 145 - Page 57

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by mangona

poor  misha its 2 much 4 her
and tara omg wat she did was horrible
Dono ke dil kamzor hai
Awesome update... Poor Misha how will she handle all this... Tara will convert into a vampire?... Please continue soon

Wow Aysha..
Wonderful update..
Pia & her baby.. Aww, sho shweet
want to knw Mishu's reaction
i have one thing to show u and that isπŸ‘
waooo dear amazing nd superb part...
plz plz cnt soon.
luv u
vritika
i loved it...
scared about kabir...
hope everything turns well soon...
hope it would be a baby girl... baby is quite intelligent and special...
update soon... and pm me too...
regards..
swati...!!!! 😳
superb superb superb part 
ii dun understand wht was the prob with misha
Originally posted by swatiluvsabhiya

i loved it...
scared about kabir...
hope everything turns well soon...
hope it would be a baby girl... baby is quite intelligent and special...
update soon... and pm me too...
regards..
swati...!!!! 😳
U will soon find out. I am at a stumbling block nowSee how is do this Update.

:::Precap 59:::Mistrust:::

Misha was still reeling from her nightmare. How did she manage to get caught up in this freak show? This supernatural World. It was almost like she was destined to always be a misfit. It never bothered her till now. Panchi had noticed Misha's entire self clam up.

Panchi asked softly feeling Misha's sadness in her fake expressions-U haven't been out for a week Mish! Now this is the second week i find U moping around in bed this isn't like my vivacious little sister. Whats the deal? U won't talk about your problems to your friends then at least share it with me. Is it Pia? Arjun? Did someone say something to U?
Misha laughed-If only U knew. Its nothing Birdie.
Panchi folded her arms sitting on Misha's bed-This is me you're talking to. I know U better than anyone. I can see it on your face. Its Pia isn't it? I know it will take some getting used to having another sister but we can deal with it as a family. Papa's been to see her at the Raichands. She is doing well. U should drop by Misha. She'd like that. As for Arjun well he's a man right so he's be an a**. 
Misha punched her pillow screaming-I hate this. It sucks. Arjun's been hiding some serious s**t from me Panchi. Everyone's been holding out on me. I hate them all. Pia, Arjun and their freakish gang. Why do we always want what's so visibly unattainable Birdie? Why can't i just get over it? Why does it still hurt?
Panchi moved closer kissing Misha's forehead giving her a sisterly hug-Its because U love them so much is why it hurts so much Misha. U love Pia more than a sister and U feel she broke a trust. Its understandable. Pia isn't unattainable Misha its just U being stubborn and letting it go. Pia needs us and she's been alone for most of her life. She knows to only trust herself.
Misha refuted back-But she trusts Abhay so blindly and he's an animal. He's a vamp...I mean he's not right for he. How could she allow him anywhere near her let alone make him her life partner when he only destroys lives?
Panchi chokes out-Because the heart wants what it wants and nobody will ever change it for the world. Abhay's the only person whose ever been there for Pia through all the hard times. U feel Abhay is killing Pia but i say he's giving her life. Look at the new creation we'll be seeing in some months time. I thought U liked Abhay?
Misha's eyes gleamed-This was until i learnt he's a ... Until i learnt Pia's my sister. She deserves better than him. Someone more human.

Arnab came back from his little visit from the Raichands in shock. He ran up the stairs placing his suitcase down peering to see Misha and Panchi cuddled up.

Panchi eyed her Dad with curiosity and concern shifting away from the bed-Whats wrong Dad?
Arnab slowly in a confused tone-Its Pia. She looks like she's about to pop. How many months is she gone?
Misha blurted-3 Months
Arnab wasn't an expert but his daughter looked like she was more 6 months-Pia's is so small but her bump is huge. I asked if she'd had a check up and the Raichands were quick to answer that this is all normal and that there was a mix up with the files. She doesn't look very well girls.

Misha's reaction was to curse the daylights out of Abhay for placing Pia in an unknown territory. He was a minster and Misha researched all she could on Loogle. But all she found were fictitious books on the supernatural. Nothing concrete.

Misha was off her feet-This changes things significantly now. Dad i gotta bail. See U later.
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago