Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cute_Gal thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Woww... Awesome update Aysha.. Poor Jay n Neel..they got gud lesson from Maithali n Abhay.. n Sid..watever d situation may.. He is always Cool..just love him.. So now Maithali n Sid knows abt d baby.. Sid is gonna b a uncle.. Finally d ritual is taking place..hope Piya's baby 'll b safe from all evil.. OMG.. Is kabir really Dead..?? Continue soon..lol.
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: pari_smart

Awesome update
Kabir is dead feeling really bad for Kabir and Tara
Alxesis got what he deserved
Is Arjun there to help or to kill Abhay(can wait for the next update to find that)
Continue soon
Thanks for the PM

Arjun is only here to stake Sid and Abhay in case things go out of hand. Right now the priority is Pia and her baby for him
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuttu

oh no kabir killed by alexis just like I thought Sid wouldn't be the one to get killed. And why is the need for the baby to be shielded away. It can only sense but doesn't see anything and more over Abhay is also protecting Pia from all the bad so how does the baby see the dark side. and one more thing is the baby going to be on the dark side. And The slayer also here oh oh so big time trouble looks like. And now will the news spread all over that Pia is pregnant. Just can't wait for the next part for the ritual to get over and find everyones reaction to a slayer in their presence.

This was an muish awaited part and good to see the trashing Abhay gave Jai and neel. Sid was at his best but Pias pregnancy had him dumb stuck for a while but soon you got him back to his normal self and the feeling of abhay being lost to her for ever was well played in your writing. So waiting for your next part.
Bye

This is a little shocker i have coming for my readers whic i can't divulge yet. The baby may not be able to see but it can sense and smell through Pia. The baby see's images in Pia's head as it shares a special bond with its mother. Evil begets evil. The baby won't like anyone mistreating its mother or its father. News will spread like wildfire now about the baby.
Abhay smashing Jay and Neel into a pulp was what i was looking forward to. Sid was speechless for once in his miserable life but he got back his mojo after the initial shock wore off.
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gals_11

Woww... Awesome update Aysha.. Poor Jay n Neel..they got gud lesson from Maithali n Abhay.. n Sid..watever d situation may.. He is always Cool..just love him.. So now Maithali n Sid knows abt d baby.. Sid is gonna b a uncle.. Finally d ritual is taking place..hope Piya's baby 'll b safe from all evil.. OMG.. Is kabir really Dead..?? Continue soon..lol.

The next update is all on the ritual. We still have a wolfie to be sacrificed to kill off the werewolf aspect of the clans curse.
--Signorina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update aysha
keep writing
and thnx 4 the pm
Cutiee_Ashh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesomeee,,,pls pls pls PM me wen u next updatee!!! πŸ˜ƒ
awesooome...
superb...
fab...
terrific...
wonderful...
rocking...
loved the upd.
thanx for the pm..
take care...
Sabina_Ansari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
kabir's dead???? :-o it cant be right...
Tara will do sumthing t save him right...
plz plz plz dont kill kabir..
sorry i didnt mention wonderful update...
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great update...liked it very much...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sabina_Ansari

kabir's dead???? :-o it cant be right...

Tara will do sumthing t save him right...
plz plz plz dont kill kabir..
sorry i didnt mention wonderful update...

Tara's reaction to the fates. Watch this space Tara is about to cross her line by going a little dark on her magic. Its my way of bringing Kabir back.