Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: poojahanda

nice update👏👏👏

nice convo btw maithali , jay , neel , sid & abhay & nice abhiya part , good round of abhay love , im placing my life in 2 ur hand , tape ur mouth ,ur little soulful problem , himan here nice lines & ur endings para r nice

I am pleased U enjoyed this. I think many fans are a little upset With Kabirs death scene
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nidhsara

Kabir died😲😭...

Aysha I am still in shock...
Feel really sad for him...
Poor Tara too😭...
What is it about the baby's future that isn't bright? 
I we will have to wait and watch...
I feel Alexis deserved staking😡...
Hope the ritual works freeing Metz
Update soon

I strive to shock and please all my readers😆Tara won't be resting her lorrels. You'll see she will go a little crazy.
The baby's future is filled with uncertainy. I can't disclose what i have in mind for the baby yet as it will spoil it for U all.
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

arrey ayesha kabir was good in ur ff. so y kill him. how much more misery u want for tara. pls bring kabir back. whatever way u want

Patience is a virtue yaar. This is an FF and anything goes. Bear with me ok
matwamango thumbnail
Originally posted by: missglam

👏 it was just awesome , loved every bit of it ...

the most amazing part was Abhay's reaction... omg omg omg omg omg omg  ... abhay was going to kill jay & neel .. if pia had not stepped in.. he even didn't listen to maithli...
i just love him....the kung fu was mindblowing..jay & neel deserves it...🤣...
ALEXIS...hate him.😡..wat is tara going to do now??? i hope kabir & abhiya's baby is fine!!! 😒.. 

well..everyone is present...vampires , werewolfs , slayer , witches , humans... GOSH ! such a powerful update.. packed wid lots of emotions...love, jealousy, pain..!!!!👍🏼

but next time.. i want a longer update... this ff.. is my favourite..plz..plz 

thanks for the update & pm..
continue soon..
tc !

Abhay is my jaan. This is probably why i write so many FF's based on ABHIYA ok i tend to write more from his perspective. I love his action man reaction to pound the living daylights out of Jay and Neel. Its what i'd expect him to do in the show😆😳The only person to tame Abhay is Pia. Only she can make him see sense and reason with him. He's like his on call guardian Angel.
The ritual can't be complete with a little dishum dishum and hocus pocus right. All magical beings are present.
-SnowKid- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
great update...bt kabir...he is dead...shocking...
do update soon
ifrah. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome dear..:)kabir is dead thats quite sad..
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Kabir is dead feeling really bad for Kabir and Tara
Alxesis got what he deserved
Is Arjun there to help or to kill Abhay(can wait for the next update to find that)
Continue soon
Thanks for the PM
Black_Paradize thumbnail
awww kabir is dead? really😕😭
tj_black thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh no😲!!!! really felt sad for poor kabir...😭
kuttu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh no kabir killed by alexis just like I thought Sid wouldn't be the one to get killed. And why is the need for the baby to be shielded away. It can only sense but doesn't see anything and more over Abhay is also protecting Pia from all the bad so how does the baby see the dark side. and one more thing is the baby going to be on the dark side. And The slayer also here oh oh so big time trouble looks like. And now will the news spread all over that Pia is pregnant. Just can't wait for the next part for the ritual to get over and find everyones reaction to a slayer in their presence.
This was an muish awaited part and good to see the trashing Abhay gave Jai and neel. Sid was at his best but Pias pregnancy had him dumb stuck for a while but soon you got him back to his normal self and the feeling of abhay being lost to her for ever was well played in your writing. So waiting for your next part.
Bye