Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumana-13 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ayesha, thanks for PM, πŸ˜Šthis is my favorite FF and this last update is the prize winning entry  ... good job yaar keep it up πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
moonlitnisha thumbnail
Awesome Update...U Know i think u shud have been the Cv's of PKYEK then atleast we cud have got More ABHIYA moments...ans anyways thanx for the PM luved Ur ffs and Love you TOOO
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

:::Precap 55:::Showcase:::

Tara decided to show Kabir her little secret. If she was going to take this relationship further she had to show him who she really was. It wasn't right to keep him in the dark with her being a witch. Hell she was a friend of a vampire which spelled trouble. Kabir had been very persistant over the past month giving her space to recollect her bearings. Alexis had really shaken her trust but Kabir was a normal human being. He in return knew what it was like to have your heart shredded into a million pieces. Tara had made sure he was completely over Pia before she took a bold step foreward. Pia being pregnant would open a new can of worms. How long could they hide this supernatural world from her immediate group of friends?

Kabir entered in Rosa's dorm room where Tara was anxiously waiting for him with a broad smile across his face making Tara's heart skip a beat-Tara U wanted to see me. Is this something heavy? U look very pale.
Tara nervously let out a groan-I need to take U somewhere Kabir. Into the woods.
Kabir's eye flew open playfully raising his eyebrows-The woods huh? What have U got planned there huh? Trying to seduce my in the wilderness.
Tara let out a light gasp hitting his arm-U wish. I need to show U something. I'd do it here but its more effective in the woods where we won't be disturbed and theres nowhere for U to run.
Kabir cocked a wicked grin holding Tara in his arms-Like i'd run from U. Shall we?

Tara led the way to the woods in his car both stepping out together. Tara pulled Kabir with her all the way deep into the woods.

Tara took a deep breath-Kabir i have something to show U. Its a little bit heavy so i don't expect U to still stay standing.
Kabir was confused by Tara's cryptic words-Tara U are scaring me.
Tara sarcastically let slip-U think this is scary then U haven't seen anything yet. (She lets go of Kabir watching him face to face holding his gaze loacked with hers) Kabir i've been holding out on U about who i really am. Pia, Rosa, Abhay and Misha already know about me but for U to really love me U must know what i am first before U go in too deep. Now watch what i do and focus.

Kabir finds himself intrigued by Tara's blatant announcement expecting to see some fireworks but he hadn't expected to see real sparks. He was amazed by the sheer magic of all the sparkling lights filling the woods in broad daylight all around him as his face was so animated by the spectacle before him. It had to be a mirage some kind of illusion or trick of the mind. Tra was focusing on moving the sparkly lights around making them swim in the air spiralling before them with concentration. Kabir kept his eyes from watching the magic before him to staring into Tara's eyes. He was speechless. He felt like the earth had moved from under his feet.

Kabir stammered then cleared his throat-U.U.U did all this? This was all your doing?
Tara let out a sigh choosing her words carefully-Yeah. I wanted to come clean but it was none of your business then until we started going out a few times. I didn't want to keep U in the dark.
Kabir placed his arm over his head-Pia, Misha, Rosa knew all about this.
Tara responded-Yeah. Rosa is a fellow witch. Pia and Misha are my besties so it was granted i'd fill them in on my little secret while Abhay and i go way back. I will understand it if U want nothing to do with me. Its better to cut loose ends before things really got heavy with us.
Kabir was shell shocked. He was speechless for the first time in his life but he wasn't afraid of this revelation-Tara honey. I . I know i'm a little fazed but i do like U alot. Love U even. U took me by surprise but i don't want us to end. I feel like U are the one.
Tara questioned-U do?
Kabir reached fro Tara's cheek with his hand kissing her forehead-Yes i do. I'm not afraid just surprised. I always thought U were magical. And now i know just how magical U are. I love U Tara. for being so honest. Trust is the basis to all healthy relationships. Your secret is safe with me.
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
πŸ‘ amazing precap. Just loved it. 
aiyesha thumbnail
awesome precap...a new couple...eagerly waiting for the update
Cute_Gal thumbnail
Awesome Precap Dear.. Eagerly waiting for d update as usual..lol.
shivanirajput thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey i m new to u but i have been a silent reader of the fanfictions on this forum .when i found this i just could not withhold myself from reading it all through and trust me i have read it all through alhough it took almost 6 days for me to complete it but now i m so glad that i spent my time on such a gr8 fanfiction trust me i m speechless u r an amazing writer and this is one the best fanfictions i have ever read πŸ‘πŸ‘
i wish the show should have been like ur ff
the way u portrayed the characters and the way u went on with them is so fantabulous that i cannot withhold myself from giving u ⭐️ β­οΈ
i just wish u best of luckπŸ˜ƒ 
please update soon 
i just want u to do a favour to me i know its too early to ask but will u be kind enough to add me to ur pm list      pleaaase
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice Precap
Waiting for the Update
_Klaroline_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
LOVELY UPDATE MANGO
PRECAP IS INTERESTING
CONTINUE SOON
THNX FOR THE PM