FF-Book 2:A TWISTED LOVE-Update 10 sept pg 145 - Page 34

Posted: 12 years ago
Oh Wow.. The update was a bomb.. Im happy the truth is out.. Loved it..
Originally posted by cblover

awesome yaar👍🏼
cant imagine that piya will become mother soon...❤️
but abhay is soo much possessive for piya as always...❤️
but still love abhay very much❤️
thanku for the pm
continue soon
:::ABHAY is still at war with his head. Either way he feels its his funeral. Either Pia will die and the baby lives is unacceptable or Pia survives and so does the child which brings more threat with the Originals after their blood.:::
Originally posted by missglam

Hey aysha. .
Awesome update! . .
So, every1 knows abt the baby. . I hope abhay accepts his baby. . . Atleast . . Now arnab dobrial is not going to bug him wid his warnings . .
Is misha going to be wid arjun or will jisha happen?
Thanks for the pm. .dear
continue soo . .
Tc
:::Only Tara, the Raichands and Arnab know about Pia's baby. However Dehradun being a small town the news will spread like wildfire. Abhay and Pia will try to keep it a secret for as long as they can. Misha with Arjun or Misha with Jay that is the question😆😉:::
Originally posted by .rumki.

awesome update
now everyone know the truth
hope they will accept it
waiting 4 next part
:::Thank U. It will take time but eventually they will come around:::
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Classic ayesha Classic..the way you have described cutely teh way ABHAy is getting worried for his love & life PIYA for her pregnancy & teh way Piya said dont call our Baby IT ..was simply so touching yaar YOU ARE MARVELLOUS I swear..I love you yaar..!!
:::Hema its wonderful to hear from U honey. Abhay being scolded by Pia is cute. How long can he go on calling his baby IT? I love U too Hema. I am on my way to reading your daily analysis of Abhiya. It touches my heart.:::
Originally posted by Sabina_Ansari

loved the update...
i've reading all ur ff's but didnt reply as i didnt get tym coz of studies, but seriously u r a wonderful writer...
Add me to ur pm list...
:::Thank U. This FF is my favourite too. I wrote book one last year and continued on. Its very angsty i know and sometimes a little too emotional. Its nice to hear from my readers and hope your studies are going well. They should take precedence over everything else in your life.😳:::
Originally posted by Gals_11

Awesome update Aysha.. Finally d truth is out..Gr8.. Chand-Arnab's reaction's were just lik I thought.. I liked Arnab-Abhay's short Convo.. d werewolves part was nyc.. Carry on..thanx for d pm..lol.
:::At least Chand and Arnab didn't try to kill the couple yet? The werewolves part i will probably focus more on in my next update and obviously ABHIYA.:::
Originally posted by kuttu

so the much awaited show down finally did take place. Arnab has no words to say. He came like a volcano ready to erupt but his daughter's news turned him into the state of ash looks like. And Chand is mad with Abhay. Seriously though he did accuse Pia as he belived vampires couldn't sire a child. But his anger and frustration is all on Abhay. And Haseena truly is a loving mother but she too cannot accept the grand child looks like all are in a state of shock and Abhay just doesn't want to accept the fact wonder when he is going to fall in love with the baby. Seems to me that only Pia holds his interest. As for the last part is Misha now going to have a show down with Shaurya. Hope not. Looks like there is going to be some trouble in the club. So waiting to see our Siddy boys reaction to Pia being pregnant. He might just flip.
bye
:::Chand is helpless. He will accept Pia's decision and welcome Abhay and his new grandchild. Chand will blow all his anger at Abhay after all he is meant to be stronger. While Pia is a mere human Chand thinks its irrelevant. He accused Pia of cheating on Abhay which is very hurtful. Haseena dotes on her son but a hybrid grandchild is unpoken of. The supernatural world is very unforgiving. If the superiors found out it would be their neck on the line along with Pia's. Abhay just doesn't want the baby PERIOD. He knows what an upheaval this all is and the toll it will take on Pia. He doesn't want her harmed by anyone or anything. Misha will not make a scene with Shaw. Sid will make his opinion known alright. Abhiya will be in for a rough ride and Sid will be there to watch them fail..:::
Originally posted by Rozy77

hey aysha
awesome update sweety👍🏼

im so happy arnab is finally seeing the light.
chand was hell angry, i was expectin him to act like that. i loved haseena, she's a good mom😊
i felt so bad for pia😭, i hope abhay comes around soon, she's all alone, well not completely, im sure tara n rosa will be with her.
misha is crazy😆 am glad u brought neel n jay in the story. i like jay he's hot. and im so waiting for that ritual to happen...its so interesting.
oh n poor sid, i really miss him in the show, atleast he's still here.

it was a nice long update hun, thanks for the pm n take care🤗
:::Thanx honey. Arnab is pretty much shell shocked but he is taking it all in his stride.😳Chand will be biting Abhat scolding him for his recklessness. While Haseena will be the mediator and play the peacemaker. 😃 Pia needs Abhay to support her but he is helpless by his own nature to protect Pia against all supernaturals and humans alike. The baby is a danger to Pia hence his dislike. He doesn't want to accept the baby. Accepting it would be like warranting a death wish for Pia.😊 Misha is plain crazy. Just the way i love her. Jay is a crucial charactor in my FF and he will play an important role along with his brother. Be prepared for some action. Vampire vs Werewolves😳Siddy boy will not disappoint and how can i forget Maithali and the face off with Sid:::
Originally posted by KriYa_life

Oh Wow.. The update was a bomb.. Im happy the truth is out.. Loved it..
:::I have my head all over now. My JISHA update will be up by tomorrow😳I am working on Blood Ties😉:::