Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cute_Gal thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Gr8 update Aysha.. Sorry again for d late comment.. Cuming 2 d update Mish-Arjun part was Awesome..d way mish told arjun abt piya..n abhay..piya's bodyguard was nyc.. So now tara is sure abt piya's state n she's taking help from d white witch..dat's gr8.. Abhiya were amazing as usual.. So now Abhiya also got d result of piya's state n Piya is over d moon.. Bt Abhay is nt quite happy wit it.. I hope he 'll start loving d child soon.. I loved d way u had put up..abhiya's convo n d way piya was protecting her unborn baby.. Just waiting for d part when d Raichand's n Arnab 'll cum 2 know abt dis.. Eagerly waiting for d next part.. Carry on..lol.
tj_black thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update...thanks... feel bad for pia when abhay almost crushed his hand in anger...but abhay always wants to save her life...rather it was a really lovely update...
moonlitnisha thumbnail
Great update Ayesha Loved it and thanx for th PM sweetu,Keep up your work waiting for Aranab's and the Raichands reaction to it...
JanFer thumbnail
wow awesome update so interesting
AWW nyceee gr8te want to see next part xxx
Shoonu thumbnail
loved the way pia was protecting her unborn child...sad that abhay is not happy with her being pregnant...dunno how chandeena will react..!!!
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

:::Precap 54:::The News:::

Sid was on his last tether. He was actually loathing every aspect of his vampire life now. It was one thing he never thought he'd ever say about himself. Damn this floodgate filled with remorse and regret. Now he found drinking from a human wasn't as appetizing as before. He used to saviour the taste now he didn't even have the pleasure of enjoying his nectar and wound up letting his victims get away. Sid was being haunted by the ghosts of his past. The innocents he'd killed in the most brutal of ways possible. They all bombarded his head at once.

Alexis knew there was only one solution for Sid now. It was to starve himself for a few days and let his body shut down. Eventually his body would be desperate enough to want to drink. It wouldn't think about how it was getting its nourishment. Sid on the other hand was in no hurry to go on a diet. It was excruciating enough as it was. 

Alexis eagerly spoke on the mobile to Tara about Sid-How are U doing Tara?
Tara slowed down her voice to capture Alexis's tone-What do U want Alexis? I don't have time. I got more important things to do.
Alexis spilled-Its Sid. He's going through the same phase Abhay had undergone from his encounter with the gypsy.
Tara let out a laugh-Karmic. So Sid's getting a taste of Abhay's turmoil. Good. It's about time he got a dose of his own treachery. Serves him right for killing those innocents and egging Abhay to do the same. To think it was Abhay who'd started off as a bad vampire. How the tables have turned. Wait a go Pia. I knew her blood would change Siddy boy.
Alexis found Tara's voice very enjoyable as she was revelling in Sid's problems-Is there a way to ease Sid into this situation or will he have to endure it? There must be a cure.
Tara found this highly amusing-Listen vampire. Sorry my ex-lover i shouldn't even be helping U but against my better judgement i am. There is no short cut to redemption. Sid's soul has been inflicted by Pia's purity. Her blood is the key to opening Sid's humane side. Theres a little secret which i can't disclose yet that has made Sid this way. Sid will have to rough it out until then theres nothing i can do for him. I can only make his mind allow one form of psyche to battle at a time.
Alexis tapped his fingers on the table taking a quick look at Sid-He's in a bad way Tara.
Tara sighed-Give me a few hours if not a day. I have to be somewhere.
sushups thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
is it the child that is the secret that tara is talking about
update update update update
plzzz do it soon
love ur precap and wanna read the new one too
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sushups

is it the child that is the secret that tara is talking about
update update update update
plzzz do it soon
love ur precap and wanna read the new one too

:::Yes the baby's blood is like an anti dote to vampires on a thrill ride. The baby is a messiah for Sid. He just doesn't know it yet.:::
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow awesome precap ayesha.Now update soon I m dying 2 c chandeena & arnab's reaction & is abhiya baby magical?