Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: matwamango

Abhay needs time to reflect on what this baby means. If Pia is harmed in anyway then U know Abhay will bve the first one to do something about it even if it means going against Pia's wishes. We have several more things in the pipeline for example the ritual is the next step.

Arnab will have a fight on his hands. Pia will throw her bombshell to avoid Arnab taking action

You mean to say that Abhay will try to hurt the baby no Abhay cant do this
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: KriYa_life

Aysha, Loved the update. AbhIya scene was nice. I was surprised when Piya said that she doesnt need Abhay. Nw Im waiting for ChandEena & Arnab's reaction..

Pia's anger was doing the talking. She thought Abhay would be over the moon about being a Dad. It hurt her to know he was against the idea of even accepting this baby
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: poojahanda

nice update👏👏👏

nice convo btw arjun & misha love when he said u look smoking & he would move heaven & earth 4 pia nice line , nice convo btw tara & white witch , u r more human that u ever know , immediate love 4 his monster , pia was like a lioness trying 2 protect her cub & u r my future abhay great lines , great paragraphs & hope arnab understands pia

Arjun and Misha are gelling together quite well. Abhay is Abhay. Always there for Pia but if anything were to harm her even if it was his own child or family member then heaven help them. Pia is already a lioness😳She will fight for her baby even if its against Abhay😉
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: missglam

AWESOME UPDATE. . .BUT I THINK PIA WAS LITTLE HARSH WITH ABHAY. BUT ABHIYA R GONNA BE PARENTS SOON. . YUPPEE . THANKS FOR THE PM. . CONTINUE SOON

Pia is hell bent on protecting her baby even if she has to be cold towards Abhay. She'll apologize to him later😊
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: rehanasadique

Wow nice update...I really wana know whts gona happen b/w arnab and chand ...well much more than them about abhay and pia and the lil baby

Pia will try to convince Abhay the baby is a good thing in their life while Chandeena will probably faint as for Arnab well he won't know what hit him
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: mijanur

what an update from you.excelent.pleas update soon.thanks for pm.

Thanks will update as soon as i can. I am juggling 4 FF's or shall i say 5 with my group effort
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: minahil1997

awesum update ayesha!!!!👏

loved the update ... so finally this news is up to abhay and pia... i loved the way pia reacted to abhay showing  motherly love fr hr baby😳... and abhay got so worried fr pia , he knew that this baby is nt good fr pia ... now i m waiting fr chandeena's reactions... the update was owsum... love ur ff and love u🤗... continue soon❤️

Pia's maternal instincts kicked in as it should. She wasn't afraid to show Abhay how she felt while Abhay was rightfully thinking of Pia's welfare. I will write Chandeena's reaction and Arnabs in the next updateEmbarrassed
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aysh you have done an awsome job with the revelation...theclash of so many interests...the emotions,the words...I plain simple love it too bits...update soon😊
Rozy77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
hey aysha😊
superb update hun👍🏼 i really enjoyed it.
the precap was good😆 im so happy arnab knows everything n man is he pissed.
mish n arjun are adorable, hopefully we get more scenes of them😊
hmm so tara n that witch, sounds interesting...
u know i hate it when abhiya fight,but this was necessary n i know abhay will come around.
but the best scene for me was between arnab n chand. i was waiting for this. chand is so awesome😎 im glad he told arnab off, i mean seriously he needs to let go of pia n i hope when abhiya come back, pia will tell her father a thing or two.

thank u for the pm, take care🤗
kuttu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hi
So the fathers are at war. The kids are going to spell more trouble for them. Waiting for that encounter. But loved Haseena looks like she is the one who talks a little sense but wonder in the baby news will make her also blow the top now.
Abhay torn between Pia and the baby. Pia is so protective of the child that she was willing to giveup on the love of her life. That was quite unexpected. Abhay is such a sweet heart to support his darling wife. So is Pia going to become a vampire now.
Bye