Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG.. Aysha.. It was wonderful. AbhIya were so romantic.. I guess, there is sumone else who is coming in their lives.. hehe
Shoonu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update!!!
loved abhay pias wedding night...you described it very well
tj_black thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great updateπŸ‘...awsome writtingπŸ‘...fab ffπŸ‘...thanks for the pmπŸ‘πŸΌ...post another soon...😍
..Akaisha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

awesome aysha...em srry i missed ur some parts bt have read nw.dey were awesome

thansk fro d pm!πŸ˜ƒ

Soulmate27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
oh ! my my !!!😳😳😳

ABHIYA 😳😳😳

superb...awesome...fabulous...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..
absolutely wonderful...
jst loved it ...

thanx for the pm.
AWw sooo nycee updatee i luv enjoying readin dis cant waite for the next update xxx
rumki34 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I've read all the parts of this ff
i liked it
add me to ur pm list
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Superb...loved the update aysh...waiting eagerly
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
ITS AWSUM...FAB N REALLY CUTE... NOW IF PIA IS PREGNENT WHAT WILL BE ABHAYS REACTION???? ME EGERLY WAITING N THANX FOR PM...
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

:::Precap 52:::EXAMS:::

Pia was on cloud nine waking up in Abhay's arms. Her life was just perfect as she got out of bed and began to freshen up. Abhay was already up and about dressed up. He had a smile plastered on his face. Abhay was relieved he hadn't hurt Pia. Abhay rushed aside to let Pia get ready. He knew how distracting Pia was for him and knowing her they'd arrive to College late. They couldn't afford to do this.

It was the day of the exams for all the Mount College students. Pia was in a good mood thanks to Abhay's loving care. He'd made it possible for her to revise and go through some of her examination questions with her in the morning. Abhay had reassured her on flying through the exams letting her know she already had all the information in her head. It was all about relaxing and applying it on the day. Pia was relieved to have Abhay by her side on an important day as this. 

Abhay made sure Pia was taking vitamin supplenents and massaged Pia just so she'd calm down. It was working but unfortunately for him Pia was driving him crazy with her groans. She was provoking him on purpose but Abhay wasn't falling for her trap. He brought in some croissants for Pia and some Orange Juice.

Abhay drove Pia all the way to the Collge bidding a final-Stay calm and breathe in and out. Concentrate on your topic in hand and pray. The rest will all follow through. U will ace it and stop doubting yourself.(Kisses her forehead) I will be right there with U.
Pia smiled-THANKS ABHAY. 
Abhay beamed-No worries. AREN'T U GOING TO WISH ME LUCK?
Pia gave Abhay a kiss-U don't need Luck Abhay. U are the most intelligent man i have ever known.