Fan Fictions

FF-Book 2:A TWISTED LOVE-Update 10 sept pg 145 - Page 15

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Deepi20

I loved your update! I just love how Piya has so much love for Abhay and its true that she really does idolize him. I just find it so cute 😊 Waiting for when Abhay finds out about the pregnancy! Update soon and thanks for the wonderful update😊

Both Abhay and Pia idolize each other with a reverence that nobody can break their connection. Its the everlasting kind of love is what they have. Words can't describe how they are as a couple. Abhay will find out very soon.😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kuttu

Wonderful wedding night. So when is the truth going to be out. Abhay too is sensing something is out of the picture here. And Pia wonder how she will react to the fact that she is going to gain more weight in the next few months.

Our Siddy is sure in a mess. And T becoming his next victim. I hope he doesn't kill her. Alexis is so worried for his darling friend or is it that now he has given the word to protect Pia heis in a bigger soup. So is Tara going to help our Sid
Pls. Update soon the suspense is killing
bye

Truth will be out soon enough. A few more updates and i will post the moon chapter. Pia's reaction will be?????
Sid is tough😳He can handle it. T can handle herself with her own little secret. Alexis is trying to save Pia from Sid as a promise to Tara while Tara will be forced to help Sid.  
matwamango thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ilove99

awesome!!the beat was baby's right!!poor Sid that girl his making him go mad...😆lovely abhiya scene..pia always think that its her fault in everything😳she is really very good!!and abhay too..he care of her so much😃well thanks for such a lovely and passionate update😆😆

update soon...

Sid is haunted by a girl he killed in the past. One he had the biggest impact with. She will be present throughout his ordeal. Pia is selfless here so its granted she will find all this her fault. Abhay's devotion to Pia gives a whole lot of new meaning to DEVOTIONEmbarrassed
matwamango thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: katiehiwatari

awww...😳😳 so cute yaar...☺️ n congo for book 2..!!!👏👏 it was an awesome update..😉👏 thnks a lot for the pm ayesha..!!! 😉

I will tone it down for the other updates because i will give importance to Abhiya's other storyline regarding college and the full moon
matwamango thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: minahil1997

awesum ayesha!!!!!👏

wat a superb lovely update... so t is the next victim of sid and sid is all going nuts due to the ghost of the girl haunting him😆... pia and abhay part was awesum , such passionate moments😳... i was completely lost into it... so abhay is also starting to think that there is something out of the scene and those beats was of baby rite... i hope they find out soon and i m dying to read their reactions😈... loved the update and continue soon❤️

T is Sid's new little plaything. He is trying to supress the goodness inside of him to shut the feelings of guilt. He thinks the ghost will disappear. Poor thing has no idea that he can't stop this from happening.😊I find writing their romantic moments a little embarassing. Yeah Abhay was listening to the baby's heartbeat. He will begin to question what is going on with Pia?Reaction will be in by 2 updates time.Embarrassed
matwamango thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: poojahanda

nice update👏👏👏

now sid feeling guilty of what he has done & developing empathy 4 abhay great & nice convo btw sid & alexis & t asking sid dangerous 4 u around here😆& awesome abhiya part just love their convo , close moments & love when he said his angel

Empathy is good for SID. He needs to feel exactly what its like for Abhay in order for him to mend his evil ways.
matwamango thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: missglam

lovely update..

abhiya part was sooo passionate n beautiful !! ☺️
siddy boy is gonna have a NERVOUS BREAKDOWN...if the memories did not stop..🤣
cant wait till abhay finds out that pia is pregnant...n arnab dobrial's gold digger reaction after seeing pia married..it is gonna be so much fun!
thanks for the pm...dear..
continue soon

I will be having fun with all of this. Pia's reaction to the pregnancy along with Arnab and Chands reaction to their kids marriage is intriguing me on. Sid needs a dose of karma
matwamango thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RB81

hei aysha,

wonderful update..so sid is planning to have T for his dinner..ghost haunting him..that is something..
wonderful abhiya moments..so now abhay knows something is there but as he didnt doubt abt it he didnt care much..soon tara will come up with the result n break it to abhay..wat will be his reaction?wat will be pia's reaction?very eager to know abt it..continue soon..

Even i am very keen to know how i will take this FF. Rght now i have no idea😆
matwamango thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pari_smart

Awesome updete

Loved it
Waiting to see Abhiya's reaction about Piya's pregnancy
Cant wait for the next update
Continue soon
Thanks for the PM

So am i! Its Abhay's reaction i am more concerned about
matwamango thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Gals_11

Hey Aysha.. Amazing update Dear.. Poor Sid..m feeling bad for him.. lucky T..met two Hottie's.. Abhiya were...aww so lovely..they always r.. M missing them in show so much.. Loved it.. Continue soon..thanx for d pm.:) lol..

I am missing ABHIYA just like the rest of the viewers on the forum. I want them back soon