Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Very Romatic. I Loved It. (: Conti Soon.
...Nidhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Ayesha!! Wonderful update!!! I know I'm late in saying this but still, Congratulations for Book 2... πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ˜Š
I love the wedding part really very very much... πŸ‘πŸΌ
Sid is trying hard to keep his evil self alive, whoa!! I so hope he gets his soul back and he becomes a gud person at heart... And Alexis, the way he is trying to make up for his wrong doings by keeping his promise to Tara and trying his best to protect Piya, is really appreciable!!! 😊
Abhay-Piya's wedding night, well, I'm normally a bit uncomfortable with such parts in a story but U have written  it so well, that I really liked it!!!😳☺️ Awesome!!!!
When are u going to reveal Piya's pregnancy?? What will be Abhay's reaction to it??? And what will be Arnab Dobriyal's reaction when he gets to know of Piya's marriage with Abhay???? I'm dying to know the answers to these questions...
And yeah, I really like the hunter, Arjun... U r pairing him up with Misha for true, aren't u?? I'd love it if u do...😍
And one more thing, the Dobriyal's were supposed have something to do with the supernatural, right??? Weren't they supposed to be hunters????
Anyways, great work!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Love,
Nidhi
πŸ€—πŸ˜Š
excelent update.like the naughty piya.pleas update soon.thanks for pm.
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow awesome update.Plz continue😊
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: mangona

wow yar u described it way beautifully

Thanks Yaar
matwamango thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mijanur

excelent update.like the naughty piya.pleas update soon.thanks for pm.

Pia knows her way around Abhay.
matwamango thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mansim

it was awesomeπŸ‘πŸ‘

poor sid doesnt know what to doπŸ˜†

abhay and pia were so sweet as usual😳

cant wait to see abhay's reaction when he hears the good newsπŸ˜†
thanks for the pmπŸ˜ƒ
update soonπŸ˜‰

Bechara SidπŸ˜†In this FF he will be kept alive and reform into a positive charactor. Hopefully if this plays out right then we can set him on an adventure of his own.
Abhay and Pia are priceless. They are so perfect for one another makes me jealous
Good news coming up after the full moon
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
matwamango thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Artemis678

Very Romatic. I Loved It. (: Conti Soon.

Will do soon
matwamango thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: N_NS

Hey Ayesha!! Wonderful update!!! I know I'm late in saying this but still, Congratulations for Book 2... πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ˜Š
I love the wedding part really very very much... πŸ‘πŸΌ
Sid is trying hard to keep his evil self alive, whoa!! I so hope he gets his soul back and he becomes a gud person at heart... And Alexis, the way he is trying to make up for his wrong doings by keeping his promise to Tara and trying his best to protect Piya, is really appreciable!!! 😊
Abhay-Piya's wedding night, well, I'm normally a bit uncomfortable with such parts in a story but U have written  it so well, that I really liked it!!!😳☺️ Awesome!!!!
When are u going to reveal Piya's pregnancy?? What will be Abhay's reaction to it??? And what will be Arnab Dobriyal's reaction when he gets to know of Piya's marriage with Abhay???? I'm dying to know the answers to these questions...
And yeah, I really like the hunter, Arjun... U r pairing him up with Misha for true, aren't u?? I'd love it if u do...😍
And one more thing, the Dobriyal's were supposed have something to do with the supernatural, right??? Weren't they supposed to be hunters????
Anyways, great work!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Love,
Nidhi
πŸ€—πŸ˜Š

Thank U for your long feedbackEmbarrassed
I just love weddings. They are a blessing in disguise for couples to unite as one in the eyes of God. The next few updates will concentrate on the full moon track. The day will come when Maithali will need Pia to break her curse. Arjun is made for Misha only in my FF. There some more werewolves making an entry to keep this night running smoothly. Arnab's response will be a good one to watch out for. Pia will discover the news on the same night. Abhays in for a rocky ride