Fan Fictions

FF-Book 2:A TWISTED LOVE-Update 10 sept pg 145 - Page 10

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

:::Precap 51:::Intimate:::

The evening soon tired Pia out. She'd loved every moment of her impractical wedding which turned out to be quite a fairytale for her. It was more than she'd ever anticiated it would be. Abhay took Pia to his room so she could rest. Her eyes were a dead giveaway as she tried so hard to keep herself awake but struggled. He placed her gently on his bed taking her shoes off.

He whispers to Pia-I will com for U later. Sleep tight wifey. (It felt strange refering to Pia as his wife but he loved this terminoly in their relationship now. It made her his forever. To the world she was off limits.)

Abhay found Tara waiting for him looking rather dubious-Are U feeling one of your vibes?
Tara responded-No but i need to see U in private.
Abhay took Tara out for a drivearound with Haseena keeping watch on Pia-So what is this about?
Tara wet her lips then asked Abhay a question she feared she alrady knew the answer to. She just needed him to confirm it-Have and Pia been close? U know intimate close.
Abhay nodded-It was just the one day. Why do U ask?
Tara now needed confirmation on Pia's little situation-Have U noticed Pia has been acting a little stange?
Abhay-Pia is always in her own world. When isn't she acting strange?
Tara probed-What about her eating habits? Her moodswings?
Abhay admitted Pia was a little off her game-So! Its all exam stress. U are so sweet worrying about her but leave it to me to take care of her now. I am her husband now so its my duty.
Tara wasn't going to make Abhay panic just yet. There was still a chance she could be wrong. A vampire concieving a child was impossible. Pia wasn't the type to jump into bed with any man so the child would be Abhays-So where is the blushing bride?
Abhay empathized-Poor thing is exhausted. This whole day has been too much for her. She has a double exam first thing tomorrow. She'll need it to conserve her energy. She'd spent last night revising like mad.
Tara asks-Can i see her just for a minute? I won't wake her.
Abhay-Sure! Is there something U are hiding from me Tara?
Tara omitted-NO. I'd never lie to U Abhay. I am just a little cautious.

Tara checks up on Pia and takes a blood sample while she lay asleep and head out.
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shewolf thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Love you Aysha..πŸ€—

aah..I've not yet read it so..off to read!πŸ˜†
will edit after reading!πŸ˜ƒ

**EDITED..

and the way he tried to defend Piya's mood swings..saying it was cuz of the exam stress..aww..😳

Aah..blood sample!?πŸ˜†I guess Piya's detectivegiri has come over to Tara..πŸ˜†

Edited by ..SheWolf.. - 12 years ago
mangona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so tara is being suspicious wow der
sushups thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yeah yeah yeah u posted the precap
plzzz post the part soon ya
waiting for it
Edited by sushups - 12 years ago
minahil1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
so atlast the most awaited moment is here... tara is taking her blood sample to check if she is pregnant or nt and i hope she finds it soon that she is pregant😊
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Ohh ok so piya wil b pregnant but hey woh abhi tak intimate huye bhi nahi or i guess they'll get intimate in this update.plzz continue & PM me😊

Deepi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG! I am so excited for this next update! Update soon please 😊
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
wow loved the precap. rush in the update please.
ilove99 thumbnail
whoa!tara's gonna find out soon...update soon just want it fast.😊
poojahanda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice precapπŸ‘πŸ‘
ur 1st paragraph is great & pia was a little of her game & where is the blushing bride nice lines