plz cnt soon.
luv u
vritika
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: mangona

ayesha 

it was faboulous ur tastes r really expensive so the presence tara felt in piya room is the baby wow u r an amazing writer really 
and i wd love another ff from u it means delight

:::I have expensive tastes but i can't afford them but this is an FF so all things go😃😆Its the baby Tara felt😳Then i will get a move on it. Expect it very soon.:::
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: missglam

awesome update...
the wedding was superb...it wasn't flashy & a grand one but still it was very beautiful !!!
waiting for the wedding night moments..hehe..sorry..i'm a little BESHARAM ..when it comes to abhiya..
continue soon..
tc

:::It wasn't meant to be flashy but Abhay spared no expenses for Pia. Wedding Night moments will be coming up next. Hopefully i don't scare off the readers😆:::Don't apologize for wanting to read these moments😳Its part of nature and a form of expressing ones love. I am not going to make it full on out there. I'm a little shy😳:::
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: karantakiar

waooo amazinggg.
too gud.
mindblowing,luvly dear.
plz cnt soon.
luv u
vritika

:::Thank U buddy for all the praise. It is highly appreciated😃:::
awesooome...
superb...
fab...
wonderful...
loved it...
thanx for the pm.
shewolf thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Heya..You started your second book..

yipppiieee..

OMG!! I seriously can't wait for AbhIya suhaag raat..and Tara to dig out that Piya is pregnant
😆..sounds awesome..😳

Please update soon..this curiosity is killing the cat in me..🤣😳

Nidhi..😊
kuttu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi
The wedding was perfect. I did notice something other than the groom no male members. And all so excited and happy for them. Though Mrs. Raichand was a bit skeptical but for her son's sake anything. A typical emotuonal wedding and must say the groom sure has expensive taste.
Waiting to see the fathers reaction. Especially when they come to know that Pia is pregnant. And our Sid baby how is he going to react and now the humane side of him acting out. Surely the split personality of his is going to create a bit of havoc looks like. would the guy be happy or venomous.
And  then another fact about Misha and Panchi  how would they take down the fact that Pia is their own.
Bye waiting eagerly to see the others reaction to the wedding.

--sapna-- thumbnail
awesome part yaar 👏👏👏👏👏
loved it❤️
congrats 👍🏼
continue sooon
waiting 4 next...
Edited by sapnashinde1 - 12 years ago
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..SheWolf..

Heya..You started your second book..

yipppiieee..

OMG!! I seriously can't wait for AbhIya suhaag raat..and Tara to dig out that Piya is pregnant
😆..sounds awesome..😳

Please update soon..this curiosity is killing the cat in me..🤣😳

Nidhi..😊

:::The second Book took forever to write up due to Book 1 Taking forever to progress😆 The Suhaag raat should be a fun write.EmbarrassedI am already blushing☺️The curiosity is killing me too because i don't know how Tara will find out Pia is pregnant😆I like your personality. U remind me of me😲😉:::
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttu

Hi

The wedding was perfect. I did notice something other than the groom no male members. And all so excited and happy for them. Though Mrs. Raichand was a bit skeptical but for her son's sake anything. A typical emotuonal wedding and must say the groom sure has expensive taste.
Waiting to see the fathers reaction. Especially when they come to know that Pia is pregnant. And our Sid baby how is he going to react and now the humane side of him acting out. Surely the split personality of his is going to create a bit of havoc looks like. would the guy be happy or venomous.
And  then another fact about Misha and Panchi  how would they take down the fact that Pia is their own.
Bye waiting eagerly to see the others reaction to the wedding.

:::Abhay never had male friends even in the show if U notice. He is always surrounded by females. Lucky devil😆😳Chand is away on business but when he finds out the truth Abhay will have to brace himself😆Haseena would walk through fire for her son so she did what any mother would do in her position😊Sid is in a delicate situation. He is already in phase one of hysteria😲Misha and Panchis reaction is still in developmental stage:::