Karan, Nicole call it quits

Posted: 12 years ago

Cool dude Karan Singh Grover and his hot girlfriend choreographer Nicole Alvaris have spilt yet again. They kept going back and forth splitting and making up. But this time it seems their break up is for keeps. Popular actor Karan Singh, who was last seen in STAR One's Dill Mill Gayye as Dr. Armaan, divorced his wife Shraddha Nigam, when he fell in love with Nicole after they came close rehearsing for Jhalak Dikhla Jaa. Apparently, Karan is super busy doing Channel V'sPerfect Couple and also has a film in hand. With work keeping him occupied, it seems he didn't have time for love' well if you can believe that!!
Edited by gaurav_fan - 12 years ago
His life his choice. As long as he is happy we are happy.
Thanks for sharing!
Wishing KSG & Nicole all the best in life <3

GOD BLESS THEM!

I LOVE YOU KSG <3 ;D
" it seems he didn't have time for love' well if you can believe that!! "

What A Stupid Line ! Ofcourse We Dnt Believe !! Why PPL Think That The Relation Break Due To Only One Person !!

Oh well that seems stupid!  But if they actually broke up, then oh well.  That's their choice. 😊

Thanks for sharing. :)

Wish them luck with their respective lives ahead. :)

As long as he's happy, I'm happy. His personal life, his choice, he knows what's best for him as well as others related to him.  Anything that happens, happens for the good. :)

I wish him all the luck for his future projects, he'll do a brilliant job,I'm sure. :) 

God Bless! <3 <3

i think these article are FAKE...dis toh specially seems to be some self made article...no source ...
**Note to Mods:- There are a lot of articles on this same topic, so I was wondering if you could make this or any of the other topics a sticky so that all the discussion can take place in that one place instead of numerous topics being posted on the same topic? Thanks. 😊

Karan Grover, Nicole Alvaris call it quits
Published: Friday, May 20, 2011, 14:14 IST
By Sujata Reddy | Place: Mumbai | Agency: DNA

Guess who is the latest couple to call it splits in tinselville? It's none other than actor Karan Singh Grover and his choreographer girlfriend Nicole Alvaris. Karan was earlier married to TV actress Shraddha Nigam. The duo had apparently tied the knot in an impromptu ceremony in Goa. But the cracks in their relationship soon came to light and they parted ways. Karan soon found solace in Nicole - the two had met on a dance reality show, in which Alvaris was Singh's choreographer. The grapevine even had it that the budding friendship between teh two could have been a strong reason for his split with Nigam.

So, what's the reason for them to call it quits now? A source in the know says that one can blame it on Singh's increased work load.

"Karan has always been known to be a ladies man, but frankly there's more to him than just that and he wants to shed that image too. He's been tied up with work of late. He's just bagged a reality show and he has a film in his kitty too. That doesn't leave him with much time on hand for romance," insists the source.

Singh apparently is treating his work as his first love now and though the couple had a few other issues that needed to be sorted out, this was a major reason. Hmmm' we'll buy this argument, but only until we hear otherwise.

Source:- http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report_karan-grover-nicole-alvaris-call-it-quits_1545554

P.S- Bashers/haters/people who dislike KSG, kindly stay away and do not post harsh comments here. Thanks. 😛
Edited by kasharti1 - 12 years ago
LOL Yashiii!
its better all the articles are posted here...this is becoming NEWS ;)

THANKS FOR SHARING ;P
Originally posted by SPINKaShFanatic

LOL Yashiii!
its better all the articles are posted here...this is becoming NEWS ;)

THANKS FOR SHARING ;P
Lol yep...breaking news! 😆
The forum is flooded with the same news so thought would ask the mods to do something, a good member, ain't I? 😆

No problem! <3