Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Happy birthday Mehgan!

🥳

Many, many happy returns of the day. Hope you have a joyous time with your near and dear ones.

I might as well take this opportunity to say that you're doing an excellent job in Saas Bina Sasural - the very cute and amazingly understanding character of Gyaan resides very close to the heart.

Wishing you much success in the future,

Jenifer

PS - Pari: I'm a huge foodie and the food on the first page has got me in greedy mode again. Please continue to party on while I work my way through every dish! 

Edited by Jenifer. - 12 years ago
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks a lot every one

@Jenifer : sure pls... i thank my friend Vedo for that for setting up the menu 😆 ... shall i add thing else  😉
Edited by ...PARiNA... - 12 years ago
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aah, I know Vedo.

@Vedo: I see you have a way with words, graphics and food! Talented much? Great selection of menu, mate. The dishes have me drooling at every glance!

@Pari: You might as well add more dishes if anyone else wants to eat something. But then again, I might gobble them all up too!

Aaand I should get out of here. I don't want to be spamming this very special birthday thread.
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
^^ Jenny-Jen is that you I see 😲 🤗

Pari, my sig is cominggg!

And p.s. I'm getting fat just looking at the pic with all the ice cream... haaye 😍 Edited by lola610 - 12 years ago
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Wow, so here's my official reply to this! You guys are all so sweet! Can't wait to see the creations from all of you! I read through all of the posts, and I was like "awww." AMAZING thread! Brilliant job Parina di and thanks to all those that contributed! Meghan is going to so love this! :D Parina di, please send this to him on the day of his birthday, and remind him to flip through the entire thread so that he can see all of our love.

@Parina di, beautiful beautiful thread! I loved how you made a graphic header for each of the posts. The way you chose Meghan's snaps from the serials is pure genius!

And your creations are stunning! Waiting for the VM di. :D

And thanks for liking my siggies.

@Ankita, amazing job dear! Your words are so sweet! And so wonderful of you to include those God pics. Meghan will really like your post.

@BhartiKhushi, wow! Thanks so much for participating in this! Loved your creations yaar! Great job! And such a beautiful and lovely post! You're answers to the questions are really so very sweet!

@radev101, wow really a very awesome post! Your answers were very nice! Yes, he is an awesome dude. And those pics you chose are so cool yaar! Great job! Meghan will love this!

@kinshikkiaashiq, awww, thanks a lot yaar! You're wishes and blessings are so sweet! That is really so kind of you! Meghan will love this!

@Jenifer, aww, so kind of you to say that! And lol, I second that! I had to rush into the kitchen to grab something after I saw that post, Parina di!!

Edited by AishuJSKfan - 12 years ago
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Aish : Thanks !!  :)) yeah i'll be sharing this link.. hope he likes it ... :)
there is one more question added Q3 if u like to answer that too

Jeni : yes a special bday thread 😛 but ur not spamming here yaar ... keep visiting this forum ...

Zubi, Kinshik & Radev : Thanks for coming here with my single PM

Lola, for the ice-cream  again credit goes to Vedo ... 😳
waiting for ur post really ...

Edited by ...PARiNA... - 12 years ago
radhikarani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Pls make this thread global
pluviophile. thumbnail
Happy Birthday Meghan
God bless you..!!!🥳

...PARiNA... thumbnail
Originally posted by: radhikarani

Pls make this thread global

i too want to..  but still 9-10 days to go  yaar it a bit early ...
i'll talk to Lola first (our immediate boss 😆) before getting it global ...

...PARiNA... thumbnail
Posting the gift on behalf of Nehane and Gunnia as they are busy so PMed me to post them

By Nehane

and this one from Gunnia (arun-deeps)

@Nehane : Wooow this is cute coooll ... u made such a decent and elegant one on my rq ... Love ur style sooo  much will add in my sigg box definitely  :D

@ Gunnu : Thants sweets .. in exams also u managed  to make a superb one ..love the colors u used in it ..