Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

||Geet Creation Gallery #13|| (Page 85)

Nati_Bolly Senior Member
Nati_Bolly
Nati_Bolly

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

supreet..evasumisun-naaaaaaaaaFallen AngelcraziekudijnawazKash-Gurti-Visuibelieveinpinkblackb28

sun-naaaaaaaaa IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
GeetLoveMaanK.C Senior Member
GeetLoveMaanK.C
GeetLoveMaanK.C

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

VeilofVioletsNabi4uSidra.Wsupreet..AngadzgirlevasumicraziekudijnawazFallen Angel.Kiran.roseinbloomJayeeta_06ibelieveinpinkblackb28

rahmona_pakswe IF-Sizzlerz
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
So many lovely creations. My head is spinning.

Thanks everyone for sharing all your gorgeous avis and siggies!
Fallen Angel IF-Sizzlerz
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Lovely stuff everyone!!
Keep 'em coming!! :))

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amourfouGC

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mrs.MSK_GurTi

^^Ash Did I ever tell u I'm a big PANKHA of ur creations??? Mayn I love love ur latest sigs & will use one soon;) Oh & yesterday MSK&choreo one made me ROFL! Seriosuly, MSK saw rabb in her?? ROFLMAO!
Edited: What happened to ur head?? GET WELL SOON & Take Care! & Can I post a request in ur gallery??

haha Kiran Thankyuzzz shoo MuchHuglol maan & chero the new sizzlin couple in townLOL
oh yes I read ur request Kiran, and can u rememba da pg no. it is on bcoz I am not Open right now but I will be open after friday coz my exams wil be finsihed then so I can sit and finsih requests araam seBig smile
and my head was just hurting coz I didn't sleep well the other nyt anyway its all kewl now thz for asking..Embarrassed

Originally posted by sweet coco

ASH: I love how you used the blue color in the siggy and the quote in the 2nd one is so cute!!!
hehe thankyuu shoo much HetalHug

Originally posted by desigirl_18

Ash: What can i say girlie, u rock!!! OMG ur latest one had me ..i was showing my sis and she was reading the text and i was like no look who is in it and we both were..u and ur ideas na..always unique and superb..love them!!!

haha Thankshh a lot desigirlHuglol gald ur sis lyked it too my jhappis for her tooHug
I have such g8 ppl who appreciate me na so the ideas just cum ainvayiLOL
Originally posted by Fallen Angel

Fantablous stuff Ash, Mariam and JB...all the 'em are out of this world!!
Keep up the great work you guys!! :))
Thankuuu my AngelHug

Originally posted by cooldude10

Ashuu, your siggies are AWESOMEE! esp the one with the aunty so chemistrilicious!! keep making moree! :DD
hehe Thankuuu shoo much AyeshHugHug

Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Ashu Jaani lmao.. mind telling me what Vartalaap means? Me don't know that much hindi and I'm not gonna say I lubb it like I love GurTi siggs .. this one is so awkward on so many levels but thats what makes it an "Ashu" sigg lol! The randomness .. its totally your forte btw (I can't believe I'm about to ask this) .. can u make one with that aunty when she was on the palang with GC and write the caption "Drashti Save Meee!" Cuz when I watched the segment that's all I could think of
Oh and btw I love your MSK sigg

LOL Vaartalaap means talkingLOLstay wid me for sum tym u will knw a lot of shudh hindi haha its all due to Bollywood moviesLOLhaha yes that is just me full of randomnessLOLhaha now what sumone wants me to make a sig on the BOmb couple she cursed sum tym bakLOLlol Z remind me when I am open for requests after 17th JuneBig smileand btw thanku for liking MSK sigEmbarrassed

Originally posted by Millu.N

@ash:omg they are gorgeous ash like ever i loving your new style.

Thankyouu shoo much MalluHug Glad its workin outBig smile
Originally posted by tere_liye_10

Ash ROFL
The Bomb Has Exploded
Seriously,GC nd Auntie Is The HOTTEST Jodi Everrr
Theyre All Mazing Creation Guys,Luving Demm,Will Use One By One

haha it indeed has explodedLOLtell me about it there is not even a thin layer of air between themEmbarrassedthanksh a lot SaraHug

@Angdaz Girl thanksh a lot Darling your comments r always there after my every updateHug

Edited by Cute_Ash - 14 June 2011 at 4:07pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sonu4everroseinbloomFallen Angel

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Only one Sig for Today, thanksh guys for likin da prev ones...
freebie

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

Anwesha_02Nabi4uQueenbeePallavi-Humera-supreet..amourfouGCSidra.Wsonu4ever* ~ Roshni ~ *Angadzgirl-Yaz-evasumirahmona_paksweReal.MadridKash-Gurti-Visu.Kiran.Sabmeratu.roseinbloomJayeeta_06RajeevGurtiFan-karishma-Jungli BilliFallen Angelibelieveinpink-Selcouth-awesomegurtiblackb28

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cute_Ash

Originally posted by mrs.MSK_GurTi

^^Ash Did I ever tell u I'm a big PANKHA of ur creations??? Mayn I love love ur latest sigs & will use one soon;) Oh & yesterday MSK&choreo one made me ROFL! Seriosuly, MSK saw rabb in her?? ROFLMAO!
Edited: What happened to ur head?? GET WELL SOON & Take Care! & Can I post a request in ur gallery??

haha Kiran Thankyuzzz shoo MuchHuglol maan & chero the new sizzlin couple in townLOL
oh yes I read ur request Kiran, and can u rememba da pg no. it is on bcoz I am not Open right now but I will be open after friday coz my exams wil be finsihed then so I can sit and finsih requests araam seBig smile
and my head was just hurting coz I didn't sleep well the other nyt anyway its all kewl now thz for asking..Embarrassed

No Problem & yeah I can see they're next hot & sizzling couple in town...LMAO! OH okay Lemme check & U can finish whenever u want! OH i see...glad to hear that u r fine now! & once again GOOD LUCK for exams!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amourfouGCCute_Ash

Go to top