||Geet Creation Gallery #13|| - Page 33

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Angadzgirl

@Marsha: MINDBLOWING sigs..

Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Marsh wow .. love the avis ! :) Using one :)

Z

Originally posted by -sofiya-

@MarshP Awesome sigg๐Ÿ‘

Originally posted by maneet1985

๐Ÿ‘ 

Thanks Guys ๐Ÿค—
Originally posted by Cute_Ash

NOTE

what the fudge?๐Ÿ˜ก
Seriously I am very angry,upset and hurt, sumone used this sig removed my name and put the text MAANEET HUGH on it..
I don't mind if ppl use my work and appreciate it but removing my copyright and stuff..๐Ÿ˜กI am boilin ryt now..
That's it guys I am not making any Geet sigs, anymore..unless this person whover did this does not come and own up to their mistake..I am NOT makin any Geet sigs at all..
It is gonna be diffcult for me too coz I love da show no matter wat and sum shameless ppl do this abt all da hardwork...
here is da original sig 

and look what's done
oh no!! thats really pathetic Ash!!!..its some crap of a non-experienced and silly person..you have been sooo long on the GHSP forums and everyone knows you,yet someone does dare to do such a low task...really whoever it is comeout and accept it..its point blank plagiarism... not to worry ash someone's going to turnup soon...we are with you and your creativity...
DANG the Culprit confessed, Yes it finally worked.  I confronted the person that I won't reveal it to anyone so I am going to leave it to that now. He/she has owned up and apologised which is enough right now and if that person had the courage to do something disgusting like that and I am glad the same person had the courage to confess..

So I myt roll in again some other time wid my sigs again๐Ÿ˜†

PS: Thankyouu shoo much guys.. I am overwhelmed with your concern which is why you all are my greatest inspiration๐Ÿค—

Shukran Allah Ashu that the person confessed! After seeing the Admin release those pics I thought I'd have to blackmail YOU to make siggies LMAOO!!

And no problem Jaani .. we know you're amazing hence the concern! People should realize just how pathetic the act of plagiarism is!

Anyways.. AMAZING CREATIONS EVERYONE!!

Z
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Shukran Allah Ashu that the person confessed! After seeing the Admin release those pics I thought I'd have to blackmail YOU to make siggies LMAOO!!

And no problem Jaani .. we know you're amazing hence the concern! People should realize just how pathetic the act of plagiarism is!

Anyways.. AMAZING CREATIONS EVERYONE!!

Z
lol Z tht wuldn't work if u even blackmailed me๐Ÿ˜†but hehe happy the person confessed in time or else I wuld neva get to make sigs on these priceless moments..
Rockinggg Creations ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Hey Ash...I'm soo glad the person confessed ...so back to making siggies on the latest pics...๐Ÿ˜ƒ although there's no new Maaneet scenes..

@All: Fabulous creations, am loving 'em!!
๐Ÿ‘
Okay Just one I culd do in my 20 minss breakk

hope to make more after my exams
there is just this tiny bit difference in this sig..I was atcually confused so yh make ur choice
Edited by Cute_Ash - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Cute_Ash

Okay Just one I culd do in my 20 minss breakk

hope to make more after my exams

Wow Ash
Awesome Love It