Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: --Doyel--

well i have plans for my PhD... lets see how things work out!! gotta give a couple of entrance exams...

Sound good..it is good to know what u are doing...so good luck..as for me i refused my law study..at first i did send my aplication..and they answered me by yes..but then didn't want to move cuz we don't have law schools here in my place..so decided to pick something which have alot of free time and vacation...i decided to study for being a teacher
--Doyel-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: LanaBurak

LOL like u ever had anything to say to me beside WSSUUUPP

hahaha... i knoww!!!! 😆

well you know what my friend is getting married this weekend..!!! she is my school buddy!! aahhh i am soo happy for her..!! yesterday we had her sangeet ceremony... had a blast... too much fun.. dancing music etc etc...!!!

but she left today in the afternoon... for kanpur.. she is getting married there... wish i could go there to attend her marriage yaar... but ghar se no permission to go alone... :(
m soo gonna miss her
-Lana thumbnail
Thanks alot for sharing Gurmina..me myself Lana..nice to meet ya
--Doyel-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: LanaBurak

Sound good..it is good to know what u are doing...so good luck..as for me i refused my law study..at first i did send my aplication..and they answered me by yes..but then didn't want to move cuz we don't have law schools here in my place..so decided to pick something which have alot of free time and vacation...i decided to study for being a teacher

awww... being a teacher is  a nice profession tooo... you actually get time for yourself... all the best hun sweetheart!!!! 🤗
--Doyel-- thumbnail
nice to meet yaa devina... ðŸ¤— doyel here ðŸ˜³
--Doyel-- thumbnail
@lana... i guess you are surprised to see me talk so much at one go... ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£
-Lana thumbnail

hahaha... i knoww!!!! 😆

well you know what my friend is getting married this weekend..!!! she is my school buddy!! aahhh i am soo happy for her..!! yesterday we had her sangeet ceremony... had a blast... too much fun.. dancing music etc etc...!!!

but she left today in the afternoon... for kanpur.. she is getting married there... wish i could go there to attend her marriage yaar... but ghar se no permission to go alone... :(
m soo gonna miss her

Aww i know it is always so much funn on weddings...i haven't been to one since last year when i went to my moms hometown and mariel's bro had marriage..it was realy cool..but man ppl use alot of money for weddings..and specialy when it is like from india, iraq etc..there countrys ppl even give food on weddings..thats like realy expensive...we don't do that in norway and italy..so it is quit not expensive😆 but again it is so much better to have a marriage on indian style or kurdish style..

Awww ure ghar...aren't u old enough?..awww i wish they could let u go..but don't u have abro who can company u just for the wedding?
~Serendipity~ thumbnail
hey lana and doyel...me devina...here...🤗
-Lana thumbnail

awww... being a teacher is  a nice profession tooo... you actually get time for yourself... all the best hun sweetheart!!!! 🤗

Thanks alot di..
i think my parents smitted me..they are such a vacation freak..so i'm like i want a proffesion which is having alot of free time..lol
-Lana thumbnail

@lana... i guess you are surprised to see me talk so much at one go... ðŸ¤£  ðŸ¤£

Impressed!!!!

kidding😆