Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ankita herself admits that many girls come to her and say "they want to be like archana"...

scary...😲 ...

well so it is true... TV serials does affect atleast some portion of the population...
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: pallai

Ankita herself admits that many girls come to her and say "they want to be like archana"...

scary...😲 ...

well so it is true... TV serials does affect atleast some portion of the population...

I think Ankita is referring to the basic character sketch of Archana- that she is loving, caring and so on. Girls want to emulate these qualities from the character. The CV's have chosen to show these qualities in a crooked, immature and disappointing way by showing Archana as a brainless, but the qualities in itself are not bad. In fact, most love Archu for the same reason. That does not mean they approve of all her actions- like taking up abuse, giving away husband and so on.
Edited by nikitagmc - 12 years ago
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
it took a Jhalak Dikhla Jaa to bring our more-than-2-year-old relationship out in the open,"

I knew it!
😈

😈
Red_eyes thumbnail
sushant sure iz romantic
sweetbibi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I heard a rumor previously that these two are already married to each other guess it was just a rumor but love the fact that they are a couple.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

it took a Jhalak Dikhla Jaa to bring our more-than-2-year-old relationship out in the open,"

I knew it!
😈

😈

I know what you mean Jaanu ...😆
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I just love Ankita for her honesty.

As for Ekta, she makes a mess of most of her shows but one thing you for sure she has given a lot of actors and actresses their big breaks. Many owe their start to her, so I don't blame Ankita and Sushant for thinking highly of Ekta.
gremlin. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

more-than-2-year-old relationship out in the open," says Lokhande.

Aha ! see maine tu pehle hi kaha tha that this dish has been cooking on like forever 😆
Edited by soul_angel - 12 years ago
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: soul_angel

Aha ! see maine tu pehle hi kaha tha that this dish has been cooking on like forever 😆

Bindied dewraani i've been telling the same thing too.😆