Pavitra Rishta

Sushant is romantic- Ankita (ARTICLE)

lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Sushant is a romantic: Television actress Ankita Lokhande
Published: Friday, May 20, 2011, 15:00 IST
By Prachi Kadam | Place: Mumbai | Agency: DNA

She is one of TV's most loved bahus today. But actor Ankita Lokhande is anything but coy and submissive in real life. Dating her onscreen husband Manav in the serial Pavitra Rishta, Sushant Singh Rajput, Ankita does not mince words when speaking on any subject.

Says Ankita, "I owe everything in my life today to Pavitra Rishta. Be it the name, fame money and also Sushant! I got all of them from the show. I might be working 12 hours every day, but I love it like that now." She's quick to point out though that she's totally different from her on-screen avatar Archana. "I am quite different in real life, but I love playing Archana nevertheless. What makes me most happy is when young girls tell me how they wish to be like Archana," she says.

What's it like working with Ekta Kapoor,her show producer, who's said to be a demanding boss?"Ekta is a very nice person.She's a very good story teller. You should observe her and hear her when she narrates the script' I feel she has it in her to act. But I respect her more for the fact that she has foresight and understands what an audience wants. In fact, it didn't matter to her that Sushant had been rejected by many, she just felt that he was perfectly suited for Manav's role and stood by that belief. I can completely understand if she gets angry when people fail to understand her vision as she's very clear in her mind about what she wants. She truly deserves where she's today."

It's impossible to not ask her about boyfriend Sushant Singh Rajput. "We both love maintaining low profile. And that's why it took a Jhalak Dikhla Jaa to bring our more-than-2-year-old relationship out in the open," says Lokhande.

When asked to describe Sushant as a boyfriend, Ankita says, "He's a romantic and pampers me a lot. In fact, there are lots of similarities between him and Manav, the character that he plays on TV. He's shy and soft-spoken, but of late he's learning to express his feelings better than before."

But most feel that him proposing marriage to her on national TV was gimmicky? "Firstly, Sushant proposing came as a surprise to me as he's always been too shy about such matters. And secondly, we aren't the kinds to do things just for publicity," the girlfriend in Ankita comes to the fore

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report_sushant-is-a-romantic-television-actress-ankita-lokhande_1545567

Edited by lunza - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hmm..very nice..thanks lunza..😎
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thnks 4 the article.
More than 2 yr old relationship? in the other article she said 1yr right.
watever i love this girl.
Nice article
Edited by Ankifan - 12 years ago
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Lunza for the article...

Very well said.here..Anki seem to be happy..😊
PR give her ..her love and happiness..👍🏼

So Good continuation...dear

Shantanufan4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thnks 4 the article Lunza.
Nice Article.
pavitrian thumbnail
i told you .maine bola tha , pakka 2 saal ho raha hoga unke relationship ko ...
pavitrian thumbnail
thanks lunza for d article ...
she is definetely quite outspoken...
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
T4S lunza :))

i liked wat she feels for Ekta..despite the fact dat mostt of the tracks in her shows are bakwaas she gave so many talented actors starting frm Kyunki to BALH

wish she takes some comedy show soon only..
thanks lunza for the article. sushita is a perfect jodi.
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Lunza,
Thank you for posting this article. Sounds just like our Ankita. Love her!!! Love the relationship between her and Sushant. Wish them all the best for the future.