Khushi's News Corner-3

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hai gals...here i go again...
chalo yesterday's news were correct right???
Anyway after yesterday's episode there is a general feeling of let down so heres some...(very little but enough for us) Good News...and it is that we are going to get some romantic episode in the upcoming episode...

so, for now this is it...will update if i get to know anything else  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks khushi...

Anything even remotely resembling romance will do...I guess what little romance they'll show must be in the back of the house meeting ...

Like I said , something is better than nothing...see what we've been reduced to ...happy with any crumb thrown our way...😆
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: pippa

Thanks khushi...

Anything even remotely resembling romance will do...I guess what little romance they'll show must be in the back of the house meeting ...

Like I said , something is better than nothing...see what we've been reduced to ...happy with any crumb thrown our way...😆

Actually they have taken to doing the routine of the carrot and the olive brunch... and we are so hopeless that we are ready to take on that too...  

pippa thumbnail
No wonder then that the channelwallahas know they can get away with anything...

In all this, I keep thinking back on that tarot lady's predictions that the actors of the show may give them trouble...

My point is that now the channel & Co are trading on GC/DD's chemistry...they are assured of eyeballs as long as these two are there...so these guys should pray hard that everything should remain the same and that there are no rocking of boats...if that happens...tho...khatam kissa kahani ka...no...😆😆😆, I don't have Ekta maii ki bhooth sitting on my head...
Edited by pippa - 12 years ago
khushi_4ever thumbnail

No wonder then that the channelwallahas know they can get away with anything...

In all this, I keep thinking back on that tarot lady's predictions that the actors of the show may give them trouble...

My point is that now the channel & Co are trading on GC/DD's chemistry...they are assured of eyeballs as long as these two are there...so these guys should pray hard that everything should remain the same and that there are no rocking of boats...if that happens...tho...khatam kissa kahani ka...no...😆😆😆, I don't have Ekta maii ki bhooth sitting on my head...

Another thing is which iam so unable to understand is that...whenever any writer of theirs starts to give good scenes and is captivating the audience...the PH immediately changes them and brings in new ones.why are they hell bent in destroying their show???
pippa thumbnail
Either these nincompoops don't know a good thing when they see it or..horrors...the channel wallahs are in Ekta mai payroll...to make sure no other show on the channel should give her dark knight story a run for its money!

Of course, I'm just shooting in the dark...
khushi_4ever thumbnail

Either these nincompoops don't know a good thing when they see it or..horrors...the channel wallahs are in Ekta mai payroll...to make sure no other show on the channel should give her dark knight story a run for its money!

Of course, I'm just shooting in the dark...

U might just have found ur target...😆
raj_202 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 khushi news u rock good going keep it up
meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aapke muh mein ghee shakkar (traditional),but will prefer to make you have icecream of your choice . hope jo todha bahut  maaneet serve karenge usiko relish karenge .aur koi umeed bhi nahi hai cv se .
lovemaaneet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you khushi

But news toh ye bhi mila tha ki SR monday ko continue hoga...& ofcourse wasn't  true.

But still  crossing my finger ...