EKTA:RONIT AASIYA AN EYE CANDY COUPLE Note Pg-8 - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
I love being called Fan of a kid..yeay she's a kid and i admire her coz she's just 19 and a recognised face for the world :D love you my angel Aasiya...people are calling her non actor only coz she admitted that she learnt acting from Legend while doing Bandini , well who could be a better teacher than the Legend himself...and learning is something which is a life long activity...so whether it be acting or anything you need to learn more of it as you keep moving ahead in life..And i read that Legend too has joined some acting school,so does that make him a non actor :/ well to each his own, and depends on how people interpret things.
You may hate Ak/BANDINI or whatever...but that can't stop billions of other people from loving it..:))))
it's the first daily soap i watched and the only reason was my SanRaj..so you may hate it but it doesn't matter to me coz i love them like anything.
Have a gud day bro.!! (aah i miss the days when i used to call u bro)
yeah she is famous worldwide , can attract crowd of national and interanational . i guess that  she  going to  get offered to one hollywood film  sooner   just after doing one  popular show bandini  and as she is even   recognised face for world . i   wonder why my some foreigners frnds dont  know about her , some of them  told me that they came in india forum just to know who is aasia?  i dont feel that u hv read that  article properly in which  ronit said , he joining acting school , he not joined acting classes but  going to join soon , it does not  matter to me because i admitted that her is sagacious and verastile actor  and   skilled in each acting dancing  anchoring but time for aasia who need to learn these all...

btw what happened to u last night my sister???  u  felt so bad reading our posts for aasia???  if those  were so nasty  u should   hv cried in alone  but u  had no need to show ur tears   to rr on his wall. btw my friends told me about ur post u left last night  and one of them sent me that post really it makes me laugh...

Edited by vikrant_shonit - 12 years ago
guy's just leave some person b'coz we know they ever not gonna change just give them life move on from this there is nothing in this kind of baseless discussion we all know what is AASIYA & what she can do no need to prov front of some kinda persons who just love to bash her b'coz of their disturbed mind leave it here...

just thinks ant there we have the ray of hope that we r going to get our SanRaj... our RoSiya... our Bandini back... SOON SO as Ek ma'am said our RoSiya is her eye candy couple SO B READY TO HAVE THEIR ANOTHER DOSE SOON ... KEEP ROCKING BANDININIENS...!!!!
Edited by leena04 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by vikrant_shonit

yeah she is famous worldwide , can attract crowd of national and interanational . i guess that  she  going to  get offered to one hollywood film  sooner   just after doing one  popular show bandini  and as she is even   recognised face for world . i   wonder why my some foreigners frnds dont  know about her , some of them  told me that they came in india forum just to know who is aasia?  i dont feel that u hv read that  article properly in which  ronit said , he joining acting school , he not joined acting classes but  going to join soon , it does not  matter to me because i admitted that her is sagacious and verastile actor  and   skilled in each acting dancing  anchoring but time for aasia who need to learn these all...

btw what happened to u last night my sister???  u  felt so bad reading our posts for aasia???  if those  were so nasty  u should   hv cried in alone  but u  had no need to show ur tears   to rr on his wall. btw my friends told me about ur post u left last night  and one of them sent me that post really it makes me laugh...

Okay lets give it a chance . Best of Luck !. 😳
Edited by Zaxo - 12 years ago
Originally posted by leena04

guy's just leave some person b'coz we know they ever not gonna change just give them life move on from this there is nothing in this kind of baseless discussion we all know what is AASIYA & what she can do no need to prov front of some kinda persons who just love to bash her b'coz of their disturbed mind leave it here...

just thinks ant there we have the ray of hope that we r going to get our SanRaj... our RoSiya... our Bandini back... SOON SO as Ek ma'am said our RoSiya is her eye candy couple SO B READY TO HAVE THEIR ANOTHER DOSE SOON ... KEEP ROCKING BANDININIENS...!!!!

Originally posted by Zaxo

For that you need to have command on English. 😳

zaxo , u need  not to be shocked  like this , really she is famous world wide  after doing only  two show one bandini and another one is mkb.., recently now ronit roy got offered to holly wood  films and one of those movies aasia got selected to  essay role of ahmed sinai( ronit) 's wife..
Originally posted by ramonag

thanks hema😊
guys just chill do not react to comments by unsavoury characters...and remember,,,,,,AN IDLE MIND IS A DEVIL'S WORKSHOP😉
also empty vessels make the most noise🤣

true said di nothing there to discus anything on where nothing to comment on baseless topic no use to fight on this kind of kinda topic who having no sense just ignore guy's  😳 😳

& ya forgot to tell before thanks hema di 👏 Bandini forum really rock b'coz of its loyal members who know the dignity  & loyalty love u Bandinians...
 btw  , where are minakshi sam , anshil ankit , mona , navya riddhima ,  ritika , goga ,sol2  all fakes id and where is mid creator  as well????
@Vikrant: If you are well aware of all the happenings in all sections then you should also be knowing that challenging moderators are not allowed anywhere in IF.

FYI the the raised WLs are not visible to other members other than DT. You can see only your WL not others so please dont stay in the dark that members are not warned or their WLs are not raised in other sections. 

Your WL is being incereased for instigating, mocking others, bashing the characters and actors and challenging the DT.

The topic no longer offers scope for any discussion, so closing it.

Bandini Dev Team