Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks hema😊
guys just chill do not react to comments by unsavoury characters...and remember,,,,,,AN IDLE MIND IS A DEVIL'S WORKSHOP😉
also empty vessels make the most noise🤣

IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Waiting for my LEGEND and ANGEL to comeback as "SanRaj" .. they ROCK and RULE ..!!

and why are fans of "aunty" again here :/ few people won't ever change by god.

Thanks @soap critic for issuing warning, but don't you think these guys should be banned coz this aint the first time that situation has turned so worse. And to mantain a healthy environment it's really important that these ppl stay away from here.Edited by Anjali.SANRAJ - 12 years ago
iSakshi thumbnail
woot wooot OUR sanraj will b baq no matter wht! some are just too jealous to admit the fact..n e way no need in wasting PRECIOUS time to argue with The anti-sanraj.. 
I'm super happy regarding this, Bandini will continue to b the best show ever for us sanrajians.. Cant wait for its season two... *sigh* they have created magic in Season one i wonder what they'll create in Season two *sighhh* I LOOOVE SANRAJJJ woohooo
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
And i don't know how people can call a show like Bandini ,filth. Bandini was Asia's #2 most watched series, ranked amongst TOP TEN SHOWS OF 2009 and if it's still a filth acc to some ,i would say people LOVE watching filth then.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
[QUOTE=Anjali.SANRAJ]And i don't know how people can call a show like Bandini ,filth. Bandini was Asia's #2 most watched series, ranked amongst TOP TEN SHOWS OF 2009 and if it's still a filth acc to some ,i would say people LOVE watching filth then.[/QUOTE]

it was  popular only in 2009 and after that it got ruined badly and had many filthy tracks thats why it  is called  filthy only by those who  had not liked these tracks

@ dark , u having free time so u can  watch anything in that show whether its filthy or good...
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anjali.SANRAJ

Waiting for my LEGEND and ANGEL to comeback as "SanRaj" .. they ROCK and RULE ..!!

and why are fans of "aunty" again here :/ few people won't ever change by god.

Thanks @soap critic for issuing warning, but don't you think these guys should be banned coz this aint the first time that situation has turned so worse. And to mantain a healthy environment it's really important that these ppl stay away from here.

aunty's fans exist  everywhere in any forum related to her or not  , but u fan of that kid   like dwelling only in one thread  because u dont want others to degrade her for many reasons  ,  only those persons get changed  who have variations according to time but   from begining we are same  , means assia's dislikers...

i dont care of warning level nor of id to be banned because IF  is such place where we can creat  numerous id  one by one after being banned , this time we did nothing but when we will revive with new id  , would show u all off iur aukaad ...
 bashing\ degrading celebs  happens in every forum , bandini is not  any kinda special forum where in celebs could not be  bashed by non fans .. if u are unaware of DMG  forum , i need to share link with you???
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Originally posted by: soap-critic

Viewbie Note:

Please follow the IF rules and COC while making posts. Making deragatory posts and bashing actors is against IF rules and will result in the warning levels being raised.

mods  ,  just want to ask  u something  about the rules , bandini is special forum wherein   celebs and show could not be bashed  ,  all times  in IF   i roam from one to another forum i noticed many fans   bashing celebs  only by those who dont like , though   those members dont hv any WL  increased and nor mod take any kinda action. one  of the most filthy forum is DMG which is popluar for new abuses are  given to non fans , there is no provided any rule ??????
Originally posted by: vikrant_shonit

Viewbie jee please let the discussion continue here 😆. Not to become partial like CMG forum dev team😳. .

Marvel-freak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Tough luck Vikrant DMG forum is not Bandini forum. Bandini forum does not take abuses. I can not believe you are saying people should be aloud to abuse. What is wrong with you. And now your saying you will create fake I.D's :S well well done for letting us and the mods know. So now when you get banned and you create a fake I.D's we will know its you.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Originally posted by: sheila1990

Tough luck Vikrant DMG forum is not Bandini forum. Bandini forum does not take abuses. I can not believe you are saying people should be aloud to abuse. What is wrong with you. And now your saying you will create fake I.D's :S well well done for letting us and the mods know. So now when you get banned and you create a fake I.D's we will know its you.

firstly u should check definition of fake in google and  then u need to give  me one big explanation about to be fake ..  if by chance i   recome  , i will come with my real name not like uall santo's fan   sanju fan ..