EKTA:RONIT AASIYA AN EYE CANDY COUPLE Note Pg-8 - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ushmi

wow! Thnks 4 d auesome blosom article di,
now its clear that soon we wil get our favourite show back with the most auesome on screen couple ROSIYA together.
N please ignore certain loser who have gone mad due to jealousy and are hiring other losers to write against sanraj.

who is   certain loser and who gone mad?   certain members are not mad but u all hv gone demented in absence of   ur fav show bandini and its   protagonist actress ASS-IA . btw jealous of what ? what such thing  was in that show will compell me to feel jealousy ???   if u saying that i m jealous   !yeah i concede that i m jealous but jealous of ronit why   he done this  rubbish show?? i need not to hire another persoin to leave comments here in as  i  m massive solely  to  state my opinions.. one thing different about me and u abject fans is that i  dont creat mids in facebook and nor   drop pm to  ronit sir in instigating language as  any of ur frnd done to get her show back...

Gues the looser himself do not hav any guts hence hiring other losers to comment here.

i hv guts and several times i hv even quenched to all of you by telling veracity about the show but  u are so chucklehead   not able  to accept that...

But al iz wel wht ends wel , n whn rr n ekta themself had said abt b2 is in process to fir boss DUNIYA JALTI HAI TO JALNE DO :)

miserable fan ushmi , ekta  barely contemplating about the show to restart  not going to restart sooner .  as recent article about ronit states that he going to shooting for new film  from august ,  no  ray of hope  then...

@ zaxo , love ur replies ...  i loved line candi one ...
Originally posted by ushmi

wow! Thnks 4 d awesome blosom article di,
now its clear that soon we wil get our favourite show back with the most awesome on screen couple ROSIYA together.
N please ignore certain loser who have gone mad due to jealousy and are hiring other losers to write against sanraj.
Gues the looser himself do not hav any guts hence hiring other losers to comment here.

But al iz wel wht ends wel , n whn rr n ekta themself had said abt b2 is in process to fir boss DUNIYA JALTI HAI TO JALNE DO :)

😆 Edited...
Viewbie Note:

Making derogatory remarks and bashing actors and other members is against IF rules.
FYI - the name of the lead actress of Bandini is spelt Aasiya.
Edited by soap-critic - 12 years ago
We get it you dont like Aasiya! that does not give you reason to insult her and the show when shes done nothing to you.  Bashing an actor/actress is against IF forum rules.

About the age factor - Bandini is about an 18year old girl forced into a marriage with a middleaged man - so I don't understand after all this time 2+ years later, there is a problem about the age? If you do not like the sounds of a show, you just don't watch it? well I don't, I would stay away.  As for RR its up to him what show he does, if he wants to waste his time in Bandini then so be it.

Edited by Shahara3 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Zaxo

😆 Hiring .. looks like assia has hired virtual goons .. I stated my pov . I really cannot stand her fugly face and constipated expression ...😆

Clear the air plz .. how much do you get paid for shielding her ?😎 I will offer you twice to book an appointment with psychiatrist  .

We get it you dont like Aasiya! that does not give you reason to insult her and the show when shes done nothing to you.  Bashing an actor/actress is against IF forum rules.
Edited by Shahara3 - 12 years ago

This is BANDINI forum, and comments like these are against forums rules. Go back to your shweta fanclub!

Edited by sheila1990 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sheila1990

This is BANDINI forum, and comments like these are against forums rules. Go back to your shweta fanclub!

how did u mention  st name in ds forum???? for that u must be banned  certainly according to new rules hv been made three months back...
Cause you degrading Asiya is not against IF rules. Please go read IF RULES. That is if you have no trouble reading. For someone who does not like bandini you sure do spend a whole lot of time on the bandini forum...Discussing asiya :S
 everyone for worst or good , is deemed to state their opinions and zaxo even did that...
You are not stating opinion you are attacking asiya, with degraded remarks.
Originally posted by sheila1990

You are not stating opinion you are attacking asiya, with degraded remarks.

which  my comment degrades her ? plz enlighten me .if u are not  able to find out  one  , then i suggest u to get    ur eyes checked up...