Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
awww thanks for the interview di loved it sanraj r truly eye candy couple... πŸ˜› β€οΈ 
Okay so this degraded filth is reinstating from the dead ? 

Its a shame to see a talented actor like Ronit being wasted in here.

RIP show and never pollute the tv screens again.
Edited by Zaxo - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ravti1

she can do any realty show, but never anything like bigboss.

let assia fetch some offers first . Top rated reality shows like BB wont hire her anyway . She is best suited for down market , inferior shows like Baaddiii Nanni

Edited by Zaxo - 12 years ago
ravti1 thumbnail
you have got me wrong, i feel very protected for aasiya as she is as old as my son and i dont want her to do a inferior show like bigboss.
Shahara3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Zaxo

let assia fetch some offers first . Top rated reality shows like BB wont hire her anyway . She is best suited for down market , inferior shows like Baaddiii Nanni

Show is called Bandini dear & Aasiya deserves more than down market projects and as Ravti said, I hope Aasiya never does a show like BB 😳

Thanks for the article Ramo, they were and will again be eye candy couple no matter what others say.  RR talking about Bandini Season2, he himself is wanting its comeback.

they are such a cute couple really eye candy😳
Originally posted by: Shahara3

Show is called Bandini dear & Aasiya deserves more than down market projects and as Ravti said, I hope Aasiya never does a show like BB 😳

Thanks for the article Ramo, they were and will again be eye candy couple no matter what others say.  RR talking about Bandini Season2, he himself is wanting its comeback.

Assia is of his daughter's age. They simply don't make a watchable couple at all . 

Besides if the filth ever reincarnates , RR should play dad of this actress.  

Only if it were Assia's wish to opt in or opt out  , the producers of Bigboss won't cash money on such an actress anyway . 
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ Zaxo

To each is own

If you don't like bandini fine nobody will put a gun to your head force you to watch something that make you sick. You're absolutely right about RR being talented and am sure he won't do anything that undermines his talent.

If you were truly a RR fan you will wish him well in all his future project instead of speaking all this venom for something that hasn't happen yet have no control over cause you're not Ekta.
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

@ Zaxo

To each is own

If you don't like bandini fine nobody will put a gun to your head force you to watch something that make you sick. You're absolutely right about RR being talented and am sure he won't do anything that undermines his talent.

If you were truly a RR fan you will wish him well in all his future project instead of speaking all this venom for something that hasn't happen yet have no control over cause you're not Ekta.

Ahhh we viewers have the control .. We can make the TRPS or break the trps. πŸ˜† 

Yes i care for his image first. Acting with child labor is irrational .

And it would be better if Ronit is paired with any actress but ASSia. .

Think about it . Why producing unproductive show just for the cult? Money could be used to finance a much better show .πŸ˜†

Marvel-freak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ Zaxo

If you dont like the show, dont comment on the show. As pyar ishk stated before know one's put a gun to your head and is forcing you to watch it. You dont seem to be a Ronit fan seen as though your calling his show 'filth'